The “Bombshell”: President Trump reached for steering wheel of limo and fought with Secret Service Agents.

I am thinking you have bad eyes since you missed this:

"Now we are getting reports that she LIED about what others allegedly stated because they are saying want to testify under other as they were THERE at the vehicle the Driver and the Lead Agent Bobby Engels."

It was right in front of you imbecile.
I asked ed you personally you fn moron. Comprende cabron.

this is the 5th time she testified how come these agents were flushed out sooner?
I don't know.....? After they interviewed her once, why then the second, third, and fourth time? My guess is as they learn more from interviews of her and the 1000 other interviews with witnesses that they have had, the investigators learn and piece together more and more, and more questions arise, to call her and many others, back in, for more questioning.

I asked ed you personally you fn moron. Comprende cabron.

You are on ignore since I made it clear many times in several threads that she is LYING according to people who were at the vehicle.

That the Joke 6 Committee wants her lies on record over people who were actually they saying it didn't happen she claims which could be a possible DOUBLE lie since the people she claims to get the information from are starting to deny it.

You don't care what is happening you just want to play games about me with your irrelevant question.

Obviously, this whole story is completely false.

But for fun, let's say hypothetically President Trump insisted on being taken to the Capital over the objections of his security detail. What is there legal justification for refusing? Trump was in charge of the executive branch, wasn't he? If those security men were in the military, and their commander said, "Let's go over to that hill." they wouldn't have the option to say, "Oh no sir! That hill isn't secure!"

Not saying those security guards should be court martialed (if the absurd story were true), but they should certainly be fired for insubordination.

04247FB8-B6A4-44BE-A884-E530CBB68F26.jpeg

Idle curiosity, let's say it's all true ( :D:D ), what would it prove? That Trump wanted to go to the capital? For all we know, he would've wanted to stop the riot.
Wow
That’s right
All this time liberals were raging that he did nothing and now he may have been on the way to stop it but SS deemed it too dangerous.

Those SS people are already saying she is LYING!

POST 948 shows that people who were in the vehicle with Trump says it didn't happen they are willing to swear under oath on it.

You uncritically swallowed a HEARSAY claim which is worthless as she isn't a witness it is inadmissible in court.

You leftists are so quick to fall for any bullshit!

:cuckoo:
Ok, after doing some more reading up on this just now....

The two SS men in the car have been cooperating and testified under oath with the committee a few times....

Engel and Ornato have both testified to the committee behind closed doors, but their statements have not been used in today's hearing.

Asked by CNN for comment about today's testimony regarding Trump allegedly lunging at his security detail and other claims about security on Jan. 6, a Secret Service spokesperson said the US Secret Service has "been cooperating with the Select Committee since its inception in spring 2021, and will continue to do so, including by responding on the record to the committee regarding the new allegations surfaced in today’s testimony.

Ok, after doing some more reading up on this just now....

The two SS men in the car have been cooperating and testified under oath with the committee a few times....

Engel and Ornato have both testified to the committee behind closed doors, but their statements have not been used in today's hearing.

Asked by CNN for comment about today's testimony regarding Trump allegedly lunging at his security detail and other claims about security on Jan. 6, a Secret Service spokesperson said the US Secret Service has "been cooperating with the Select Committee since its inception in spring 2021, and will continue to do so, including by responding on the record to the committee regarding the new allegations surfaced in today’s testimony.

I know all that already, but they come out saying what she claims is false and wants to testify under oath about it.

How come they make her HEARSAY claims public but hide the men's as firsthand witness testimony behind closed doors and out of public?

I know all that already, but they come out saying what she claims is false and wants to testify under oath about it.

How come they make her HEARSAY claims public but hide the men's as firsthand witness testimony behind closed doors and out of public?
I don't know. I am presuming it was last minute info???But again, I truly don't know!

So far, it's hearsay that the two SS men say he didn't lunge for the wheel. This originally comes from an "anonymous source", that the two men are saying that.... Not from the two SS men, themselves...

As her recall, that too, is hearsay.

This story has been updated to reflect that Hutchinson testified that Trump lunged at Engel, who was head of the president's protective detail and not the car's driver.
Updated?

lol

You mean they screwed up the original narrative?

lmao

They oughta fire that Hollywood producer

I don't know. I am presuming it was last minute info???But again, I truly don't know!

So far, it's hearsay that the two SS men say he didn't lunge for the wheel. This originally comes from an "anonymous source", that the two men are saying that.... Not from the two SS men, themselves...

As her recall, that too, is hearsay.

It is all over the news now.

No, they are asking to testify under oath over it:

Twitter

"According to Peter Alexander, the chief White House correspondent for NBC News, sources close to the Secret Service dispute the story.

“A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel,” Alexander tweeted Tuesday evening."

=====

How come neither man was asked to testify before the committee in public?

How come that revelation flew over your head?

This raving lunatic that the MAGAs gave the keys to our White House got so incensed he lunged at and attempted to choke out one of his own Secret Service agents...

And this is who these people want to see back in Office.

#SMHGOP

While nothing that man does would surprise me, I'm having a tough time buying this one, particularly when it's all hearsay.

This raving lunatic that the MAGAs gave the keys to our White House got so incensed he lunged at and attempted to choke out one of his own Secret Service agents...

#SMHGOP

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Look…..I have some really nice property in Florida I am looking to sell……with that post you are just the type of buyer I am looking for…..

#SMHGOP

Wow....how can people come here and repeat lies .....it's one lie after the other....

No wonder they are sued by Trump's lawyers.

Unbelievable and sick.

#SMHGOP
JeopardyDidnt.jpg

It is all over the news now.

No, they are asking to testify under oath over it:

Twitter

"According to Peter Alexander, the chief White House correspondent for NBC News, sources close to the Secret Service dispute the story.

“A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel,” Alexander tweeted Tuesday evening."

=====

How come neither man was asked to testify before the committee in public?

How come that revelation flew over your head?
As I've said, I don't know! :dunno: Do you?

That is also an anonymous source btw.

Forum List

Back