The “Bombshell”: President Trump reached for steering wheel of limo and fought with Secret Service Agents.

This raving lunatic that the MAGAs gave the keys to our White House got so incensed he lunged at and attempted to choke out one of his own Secret Service agents...

And this is who these people want to see back in Office.

#SMHGOP

I've got a nice piece of land to sell you for cheap in Southern Florida, and a 2003 Caddillac with only 20K miles on it, driven by a little old lady that only went to her Bingo games on Saturdays.

Yes………but this isn’t a court…and the democrats get to call all the witnesses….they wanted the headline, and won’t call the secret service who said it didnt happen.
They're not interested in doing this the right way or the fair way.
They want to create a country run by double-standards and division.

Anyone who goes along with this mess is just as bad as the folks on that panel.

While nothing that man does would surprise me, I'm having a tough time buying this one, particularly when it's all hearsay.

We already know that the real reason Rump didn't head for the capital building was that the SS refused to transport him due to security reasons. He never made it to the car. This whole thing only sounds plausible because if it was just Rump it would have a chance of being true. But it didn't happen with no help from Rump.

This raving lunatic that the MAGAs gave the keys to our White House got so incensed he lunged at and attempted to choke out one of his own Secret Service agents...

#SMHGOP
And you believe that?

Again with the MAGAt Irony. :heehee:
You’re the believer in the Big Lie:
CA5D8629-2318-4968-B635-16423CFCE17A.jpeg

They're not interested in doing this the right way or the fair way.
They want to create a country run by double-standards and division.

Anyone who goes along with this mess is just as bad as the folks on that panel.
Have you ever watched the Watergate hearings on tape, or live when they happened? There really isn't much difference to the way these proceedings are going.

There was no opposition side or defense side in The Watergate hearings,

hearings and investigations, are not trials.... And traditionally don't operate that way....it's more like a grand jury...fact finders without the perpetrator's input and/or interference.... The trial, if there is one, is where due process happens.

LOL, how can anyone take this sham shit show seriously?

What's hilarious is that it took no time at all for even the Secret Service to say nah, never happened.

OOPSIES

Have you ever watched the Watergate hearings on tape, or live when they happened? There really isn't much difference to the way these proceedings are going.

There was no opposition side or defense side in The Watergate hearings,

hearings and investigations, are not trials.... And traditionally don't operate that way....it's more like a grand jury...fact finders without the perpetrator's input and/or interference.... The trial, if there is one, is where due process happens.

I don't think you realize how far discredited the Democrats are.

Kavanaugh/Blasey Ford. An unbelievable sh1tshow that no one should ever be made to endure.

Russian collusion. The "pee tape". All lies.

It's just human nature that when you keep holding up the "oh noes, TRUMP" hoops, and each one proves a lie, the American people are refusing to jump through.

And pretty soon, we start to resent the request to jump. Look around. We're there.

YOU DON'T? According to Hutchinson, who says she received this information from Tony Ornato, who says he heard it from an agent, who claims he was told about it by Lez Cheney, Trump was indeed really the fucking president on January 6! Put that smoking gun in yer pipe now and smoke it! You just don't get any more solid testimony than this!

The committee can now rest their case. Trump WAS indeed the president then. :smoke: :laughing0301:

Well I'm sorry to tell you this but I have known this since Jan 7th. My neighbor's cousin's boyfriend's best friend works for the Secret Service who told him. It's all legit. I'm serious.

#SMHGOP
YOUR BOY BIDEN GROPES AND KISSES LITTLE GIRLS. YOUR BOY CLINTON RAPED PRETEENS.

I had no idea the president rides in the front seat of the beast. The last I saw he sat in the back opposite corner the driver and was separated by multiple panes of bulletproof glass from the driver.

This story has so much bullshit it's growing maggots.

I don't know.....? After they interviewed her once, why then the second, third, and fourth time? My guess is as they learn more from interviews of her and the 1000 other interviews with witnesses that they have had, the investigators learn and piece together more and more, and more questions arise, to call her and many others, back in, for more questioning.
so she wasn’t forthright the first four time s

Wtf?

How'd you come to that...?

Ahhhhh, your right wing media WANTS you to focus on what she heard second hand, and was not a witness to.....instead of the most important first hand testimony.....

and y'all are good little minions....lead so easily by your media.
from your post where you claimed they had to keep bringing her back because they they keep finding out more and more “stuff”

Lying to Congress and slander. I'm sure she will have all kinds of consequences. Not.
What makes you think she's lying? She said she heard it second hand.... Second hand info is not used in courts because, its second hand and interpretations of what happened or what was said, can be falty.

Let's hear the two guys, under oath, and a first hand testimony!! And if they confirm that Trump wanted to be brought to the Capitol, minus the alleged brawl... then the point the committee made, is Still valid

Last edited:

Forum List

Back