The “Bombshell”: President Trump reached for steering wheel of limo and fought with Secret Service Agents.

yidnar is 100% right. We've seen this movie multiple times before and the Dems prove AGAIN that they are obsessed with 'getting Trump' while the nation burns and our president doesn't know what freaking day it is. Or month. Or year.
What you saw was a republican senate covering for a republican president and a D8J policy of not indicting a sitting president. . The motherfucker was not innocent of those crimes.

Trump doesn't belong in the White House.
He belongs in prison. For life.
That is why 'getting trump' is so important.
He is a traitor.

Please keep obsessing on him. DO IT. Ignore inflation, gas prices, housing, the coming recession. Nevermind about that. Surely the American people are as obsessed as you are about getting a guy who left office a year and a half ago now. Surely!

What you saw was a republican senate covering for a republican president and a D8J policy of not indicting a sitting president. . The motherfucker was not innocent of those crimes.

So the Steele dossier. Totally on the up and up.

Please keep obsessing on him. DO IT. Ignore inflation, gas prices, housing, the coming recession. Nevermind about that. Surely the American people are as obsessed as you are about getting a guy who left office a year and a half ago now. Surely!
I don't obsess over that piece of shit.
Donald Trump must never be allowed to be president. Ever. By any means necessary.
That fact that you adore him says a lot about you and it ain't good.

I'm sure you also think the pee tape and Russian Collusion also happened. Life is good when everything happens in your head I guess. I don't know.
I think that Obamagate didn't happen, there were no mules, there was no stolen election and there were 150 meetings between the trump campaign and Russians with at least 1 meeting where polling data was given to an operative named Kliminov. So if you can deduce all manners of crime and collusion from Hunter Bidens laptop, then you damn sure know that trump is a criminal.

How many stories about how Hillary has treated the Secret Service including throwing objects at them yet the Left never says a word and now they are going to express concern and outrage over a story that will be debunked by the SS itself?

Pro-Trump web raced to debunk Jan. 6 testimony. Then they got confused.​

Drew Harwell - Yesterday 3:56 PM

Former president Donald Trump’s supporters online sought to undercut stunning testimony Tuesday to the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection, seeking to belittle Cassidy Hutchinson’s claims that she was told Trump had lunged for the steering wheel of his vehicle and attempted to throttle a member of his security detail when they refused to take him to the Capitol as rioters were besieging the building.

In sworn testimony, Hutchinson said she heard of the physical altercation from Tony Ornato, a Secret Service agent who served as the White House deputy chief of staff for operations. She said he told the story in front of Bobby Engel, the head of Trump’s security detail, who Trump reportedly lunged at during the altercation. Neither man has testified.

Trump supporters quickly snapped back online that they’d found an obvious sign she was lying: The presidential limousine, known as “the Beast,” is so heavily fortified that they argued it would be “physically impossible” for Trump to cross from the back cabin to the driver’s seat.

But Trump was not riding in the limousine that day; videos show he actually rode in a Secret Service SUV, where the seats are closer together.

The pro-Trump blog Gateway Pundit called Hutchinson “another grifter … using Tuesday’s show trials to audition for a spot on CNN or MSNBC.” The conservative media firebrand John Cardillo tweeted that she was “a glorified receptionist and coffee fetcher in Meadows’ office … relaying boring office gossip, acting as if she had more access and input than she ever actually did.”

But as she recounted stunning details on Tuesday, including in-the-room and previously unreported accounts of Trump’s and Meadows’s actions before and during the insurrection, Trump defenders tried a different tack, saying she was just a rumormonger — even though much of her testimony was supported by written notes and text messages, and all of it was made under oath.

How many stories about how Hillary has treated the Secret Service including throwing objects at them yet the Left never says a word and now they are going to express concern and outrage over a story that will be debunked by the SS itself?
Hillary was never president, nor did she plan an insurrection. Another dumbass whataboutism.

So he wasn't in The Beast that everyone is jerking themselves off over...

"When the Secret Service ruled out the possibility, the former President erupted in anger in the Suburban he was riding in."
edit...Oh, done I see. Who'd have thought a bunch of mouth breathing deplorables wouldn't bother to check in what vehicle the LOTUS was actually riding?

So he wasn't in The Beast that everyone is jerking themselves off over...

"When the Secret Service ruled out the possibility, the former President erupted in anger in the Suburban he was riding in."
Exactly. This is where the right wing lie begins to fail.

I don't obsess over that piece of shit.
Donald Trump must never be allowed to be president. Ever. By any means necessary.
That fact that you adore him says a lot about you and it ain't good.

You said getting him is "so important", right? That's obsessive.

And I adore him so little I don't want him for 2024.

Forum List

Back