The Boss is back on Broadway!

Nah, Leo is just PO’d that Bruce isn’t more like, and as talented as Ted Nugent.
Nah, Nugent ain't my cup of tea either. He's just not a crazy anti-American like Brucie. I wouldn't pay to see either one frankly. I would pay to see them on the same stage though. Nugent would tear Brucie a new one...

Nah, Leo is just PO’d that Bruce isn’t more like, and as talented as Ted Nugent.
Nah, Nugent ain't my cup of tea either. He's just not a crazy anti-American like Brucie. I wouldn't pay to see either one frankly. I would pay to see them on the same stage though. Nugent would tear Brucie a new one...
Bruce is one of the proudest Americans we have today. Unlike the likes of you and your right wingers tearing the nation apart.

The likes of you are not intelligent enough to understand what Bruce is writing. That is why you attack us, you are despicable and unintelligent so you attack us by deflection.

Bruce is one of the proudest Americans we have today. Unlike the likes of you and your right wingers tearing the nation apart.
Brucie supports the DNC and D.C. I support American individuality. The likes of you are goose stepping DNC Marxists who want to tear down the foundation of this nation.

The likes of you are not intelligent enough to understand what Bruce is writing. That is why you attack us, you are despicable and unintelligent so you attack us by deflection.
Brucie appeals to lefty idiots like you. He'd do better by keeping his fat mouth shut.

Brucie appeals to lefty idiots like you. He'd do better by keeping his fat mouth shut.
Well, the idiots are on your side turning a thread about music into a controversy about politics.

Forum List

Back