The Boys of Pointe du Hoc

If the litmus test is that everyone who supports the military's service to the country must also have personally served, then we are in deep shit as a country...for other reasons as well.

It's really sad that you leftwing moonbats are so filled with hate that you cannot appreciate an eloquent commentary about D-Day.

Eisenhower DID serve. He DID launch the invasion. I've got a bit more respect for him and his decision.......and his willingness to take all the blame onto himself if it failed.

Reagan served too dumb ass.

If the litmus test is that everyone who supports the military's service to the country must also have personally served, then we are in deep shit as a country...for other reasons as well.

It's really sad that you leftwing moonbats are so filled with hate that you cannot appreciate an eloquent commentary about D-Day.

Eisenhower DID serve. He DID launch the invasion. I've got a bit more respect for him and his decision.......and his willingness to take all the blame onto himself if it failed.

Reagan made movies........fought the battle of Beverly Hills

You piece of dog shit, he was near sighted and the Army refused to allow him to leave the Country. So basically you think anyone that served but did not meet the criteria to be posted over seas was a slacker? Fuck you and keep your ignorant opinions out of threads for veterans.

Yeah...we heard. NYC. Tough duty, that.

You piece of dog shit, he was near sighted and the Army refused to allow him to leave the Country. So basically you think anyone that served but did not meet the criteria to be posted over seas was a slacker? Fuck you and keep your ignorant opinions out of threads for veterans.

I guess you are right. Someone has to stay home and date the starlets while Eisenhower storms the beaches of Normandy

I guess you are right. Someone has to stay home and date the starlets while Eisenhower storms the beaches of Normandy

:lol::lol::lol: yeah, right...just like Obama pulled the trigger on Osama...Really, grow up..

the guns at the top were the targets but Prior to the attack, the guns were moved approximately 1 mile away, where they were sighted to fire on "Utah" beach. However, the concrete fortifications were intact, and would still present a major threat to the landings if they were occupied by artillery forward observers. The Ranger Battalion commanders and executive officers knew the guns had moved, but the rest of the Rangers were not informed prior to the attack.

I have a lot lot lot more admiration for those who actually fought in WWII, D-Day particularly.

Why D-Day in particular? How about the 8th Airforce? They suffered more casualties than were sufferd by ALL units on D-Day. Or how about the merchant marine who suffered more losses as a percentage than all combatants in the war....

:lol::lol::lol: yeah, right...just like Obama pulled the trigger on Osama...Really, grow up..

Oh yes....on the anniversary of D Day we get some asshole claiming Eisenhower doesn't deserve credit for pulling the trigger

That's hardly surprising. Go take your lack of appreciation to another thread.

I miss having a leader who actually had an appreciation for true service and history.

Reagans "service" in WWII was to play soldiers in the movies
As opposed to Ike, who when it comes to D Day......Was History

Me too.

Plus IKE wrote his speech, while the bobbleheaded one was looking for tape marks on the floor as he read his lines wishing Cecil B DeMille could see him.

Not mention what you're dealing with here: people who would degrade D Day by associating it with a bobbleheaded big government big spending debt hound who told war stories his only association with was being alive at that time. In the US.

Last edited:

That's right? He lost that set, Love - two, didn't he?

Or were you talking about the combat veterans he served at their tables in the Hollywood USO while they were on leave because a family member died?

Normandy, for now, has been renamed. funny the Queen was a no show​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_vu-rzEDPM]Gordon Brown says "Obama beach" instead of "Omaha beach" during his speech - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
My uncle was in the first wave at D Day. His ship was quarantined due to an illness on board, so they were moved forward. By the time the SS shot him while wounded and left him for dead in the Hertgen Forest after the rest of his recon patrol was wiped out, he had three purple hearts. Peasants robbing his body realized he was alive and took him to a wehrmact outfit where he was treated for some weeks then traveled by cattle car to the Dresden slaughterhouses where the allies tried to kill him. And he came to loathe Reagan in a calm, deliberate heat of ten thousand suns sort of way.

He understood Reagan was a dangerous man, "A fool in the hands of malice", to use his own words. When Reagan went to Bitberg my uncle was among the thousands of former and active duty combat veterans who sent letters asking him not to take Kohl's bait. In addition to the thousands of combat veterans who understood the bobbleheaded idiot didn't understand, protests registered by others included 53 US senators and 257 congressmen.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su0Hvt6hTmA"]Ramones - Bonzo Goes to Bitburg - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Obozos' uncle liberated which camp???​
:eusa_liar:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SV1sxq8mqvA]Obama's uncle liberated Auschwitz? - YouTube[/ame]

It's sad, but telling, to see Dugdunce soil a thread to honor WWII soldiers on D-Day with his filth.

Shame on him.

It's sad, but telling, to see Dugdunce soil a thread to honor WWII soldiers on D-Day with his filth.

Shame on him.

Just to be clear, you were trying to honor Reagan, a B actor chickenhawk reading lines someone else wrote. A man who praised the dead SS troops at Bitberg. That is what you were doing, Miss Piggy.

Worse, you did it AT THE EXPENSE OF decent men, combat veterans of D Day like my uncle; many of whom loathed that scummy fuck.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back