Biden's advisors decided to plagiarize President Ronald Reagan's speech 40 years ago at Pointe du Hoc in Normandy, almost completely.

Well we can watch them side by side, he clear did…and has a long history of doing this

He’s an embarrassment. And what disrespect to the folks that died there or where there that day to be honored.
Biden showed up.
Trump was getting his mop groomed.

Are Biden's advisors that stupid to think Biden can harness Reagan's power by using his words. Biden isn't President material. It's not going to sound good no matter whose words he uses. If we were as intelligent an electorate as we think we are, Trump would be leading by at least 15 points. MAGA

Are Biden's advisors that stupid to think Biden can harness Reagan's power by using his words. Biden isn't President material. It's not going to sound good no matter whose words he uses. If we were as intelligent an electorate as we think we are, Trump would be leading by at least 15 points. MAGA
Not presidential material? Last I checked, he holds that office currently.

All president's speeches are written by their speech writers.
Not all! Teddy Roosevelt & Calvin Coolidge wrote most of their own stuff.

A good President can give a speech without anything written down at all -- IF they believe in what they're speaking about and know history. A good President should, at very minimum, be able to answer a simple question coherently and succinctly without sounding like a complete imbecile. Biden fails in all departments.

These are the most miserable people we have ever had in the White House, not even close.

And the less than useless MSM adds up to a dangerous combination for the Republic.

Sky News host James Moro harshly criticized US President Joe #Biden's "shameful behavior" at the 80th anniversary of the Normandy landings. Biden's advisors decided to plagiarize President Ronald Reagan's speech 40 years ago at Pointe du Hoc in Normandy, almost completely.

This is huge. A travesty!

This reminds me of when we covered the civil war in school when I was in the 6th grade.

In the seventh grade they covered it again and it was basically the same thing.

Big time plagiarism.

Forum List

Back