The brain hardwired to believe in God.

I think God has hardwired reality itself; life itself; the future even.

Which is WHY we have great hope for the future of all of created humanity , because its really all in his hands, so we will be fine.

Sometimes I think about eternity, and it kind of frightens me ; wow, to live and never ever die.

because its really all in his (their) hands,

it appears to some, evil is subdued from the past but is capable of reincarnation so it would not be "all" in their hands. evil remains a threat where vigilance is required and not a settled issue.

No. Existence. Wrap your mind around that.
Idiotic response. Anyone can, of course, "show" existence to another person
You don't understand. I believe that God is existence itself. When you think of the word being or use the word being you are using it as a noun.

When I describe God as being, I am referring to the verb as in a state of being.

The first cause is not a being in the physical sense. The first cause is a being in the existential sense.

You may believe this idea is something new, but it's not. It is as old as 6000 years.

Your ignorance at dismissing anything you do not understand is proof that your beliefs lead to an intellectual dead end.

I believe that God is existence itself.
That's nice, but you just changed lanes. We were not talking about your personal fetishes; we were talking about compelling evidence. I suggest you review the discussion before responding again.

because its really all in his (their) hands,

it appears to some, evil is subdued from the past but is capable of reincarnation so it would not be "all" in their hands. evil remains a threat where vigilance is required and not a settled issue.

Evil certainly is a threat , I think it goes beyond a threat; its a constant reality.

That's nice, but you just changed lanes. We were not talking about your personal fetishes; we were talking about compelling evidence. I suggest you review the discussion before responding again.
The compelling evidence are the logic of the first cause, the laws of nature existing before before space and time which predestined beings that know and create and moral laws which govern the behavior of man and cause and effect which provides feedback and progresses us as individuals and society.

The compelling evidence are the logic of the first cause, the laws of nature existing before before space and time which predestined beings that know and create and moral laws which govern the behavior of man and cause and effect which provides feedback and progresses us as individuals and society.

what has that to do with the sick religion of christianity, sinner.

The compelling evidence are the logic of the first cause,
Sorry, that is not evidence.
the laws of nature existing before before space and time which predestined beings that know
Authoritative claim, also not evidence.
moral laws which govern the behavior of man
No such laws exist, sorry. Except the ones we made by reason , of course.

Sorry, that is not evidence.

Of course it is. Stop being illogical. Funny how you left out the evidence of creation itself. When viewed with the evidence of creation, there is no other logical conclusion than a first cause. Space and time had a beginning, dumb ass.

Authoritative claim, also not evidence.
Nope. Again, when viewed with the evidence of creation, there is no other logical conclusion than the creation of space and time followed the laws of quantum mechanics and conservation laws. You aren't faring very well here. Stop shitting all over science would you.

No such laws exist, sorry. Except the ones we made by reason , of course.

So now you are denying evolution. Is there any science you won't crap all over?

He won't be able to see that Christianity is sick , because he is too dedicated to it.

He won't be able to see that Christianity is sick , because he is too dedicated to it.

upload_2018-3-11_14-1-22.jpeg

I disagree, it is the avocation of their innerself ...

in fact, they hearken for the past hearing only themselves, their book as though the reason for their demise the recorded history of their past is not known and they have nothing to apologies for.

the free Spirit, sinless is the target they relish the most to make their victims.

All I see here are a couple of militant atheists who subversively attack the dominant religion of the land while pretending to be believers in God.

Both of whom pretend to follow the Bible from some as yet to be named religious cult.

Forum List

Back