The Brainwashing of My Dad

At the end they show how faux news viewers are less informed than those who do not watch news. But the best part is when they say you are too lazy to think for yourself and need your talking points given to you.

I have seen that study, loaded liberal questions that has no basis on facts so GTFO
Again, where do you get your misinformation, faux news?

I don't watch television unless it's sports...I get my news from huff post, Washington post, ABC online, MSNBC online, political, local 2 news papers ...etc...etc..

So tell me again when did you start disliking brown and black folk?

Why is it you never see any blacks at an antifa protest?
You don't know what you are talking about. Quite a few BLM are at the same protests as Antifa. The same is true for the Resistance Party.

The real brainwashing I listed here.

U.S.A the most brainwashed in history?

It's more Liberal on the whole, than Conservative.

Seems like, on here, it's both sides going "you're the brainwashed one" "No, you're the brainwashed one", "no, it's you" "no, it's you."

What are you all trying to prove?

To me it just looks like a bunch of brainwashed people shouting at each other.

Not really when 95% of the media, music, television, billboards schools ect..ect. are all directed towards a liberal slant to say otherwise you are lying..
Now that is propaganda. I posted a documentary showing how the nation was intentionally forced to the right with hate radio and faux news lies.

Propganda my butt we are surrounded by the liberal view point...to say otherwise you are lying .
Since you are clueless to what conservatism is, there is no way in hell you know what liberalism is.

Boo hoo. My parents are so stupid...

The cry of the young since..................forever.

Until they grow up and have opinions of their own and then it becomes...

Hire a teenager while he or she still knows it all.

The latter is a funny anecdote that happens to be true, the former is something that is usually grown out of if the maturation process happens.

Got about 35 seconds in and gave it the middle finger delete ...
What a bunch of horseshit.
At the end they show how faux news viewers are less informed than those who do not watch news. But the best part is when they say you are too lazy to think for yourself and need your talking points given to you.

Yeah, but the reality is Fox along woth every Corporate News Outlet feed you what they want to spin, so you are no better.
Corporate news was forced to chase faux to the crazy right for ratings. Rightwing media is on welfare from think-tanks so they don't have to worry about ratings.

The real brainwashing I listed here.

U.S.A the most brainwashed in history?

It's more Liberal on the whole, than Conservative.

Seems like, on here, it's both sides going "you're the brainwashed one" "No, you're the brainwashed one", "no, it's you" "no, it's you."

Not really when 95% of the media, music, television, billboards schools ect..ect. are all directed towards a liberal slant to say otherwise you are lying..
Now that is propaganda. I posted a documentary showing how the nation was intentionally forced to the right with hate radio and faux news lies.

Propganda my butt we are surrounded by the liberal view point...to say otherwise you are lying .
Since you are clueless to what conservatism is, there is no way in hell you know what liberalism is.

Oh I know what the real terms are I dumb it down for argument sake you still refuse to address my factual statement , if you think I am lying rewatch your own video.

Yeah, but the reality is Fox along woth every Corporate News Outlet feed you what they want to spin, so you are no better.
Corporate news was forced to chase faux to the crazy right for ratings. Rightwing media is on welfare from think-tanks so they don't have to worry about ratings.

Not AM , that's why your liberal talk radio always dies no one listens execpt for a few conservatives .

Do you feel better?:itsok: you really should not lie to yourself....
The alt-right should watch it to find out what happened to you.

Now that's hilarious coming from a brainwashed, indoctrinated moron lemming! :badgrin:

Not AM , that's why your liberal talk radio always dies no one listens execpt for a few conservatives .
Rightwing hate radio is on welfare. They are paid by billionaires and thinktanks to brainwash you fools who are too lazy to think for yourselves. That is a fact.

I have seen that study, loaded liberal questions that has no basis on facts so GTFO

I don't watch television unless it's sports...I get my news from huff post, Washington post, ABC online, MSNBC online, political, local 2 news papers ...etc...etc..

You don't know what you are talking about. Quite a few BLM are at the same protests as Antifa. The same is true for the Resistance Party.

The blm isnt antifa..
They both share the same level of ignorance though.
And no you dont see blacks at antifa riots.

Rightwing hate radio is on welfare. They are paid by billionaires and thinktanks to brainwash you fools who are too lazy to think for yourselves. That is a fact.

You big fat liar, they need ratings to survive

Shhhh, that's what they told him in the daily red bulletin.

Oh I know what the real terms are I dumb it down for argument sake you still refuse to address my factual statement , if you think I am lying rewatch your own video.
Post a shortlist of your personal conservative principles.

Once again proving you eat up all the propaganda like candy. Rightwing radio is has been losing sponsors for quite some time and are dependent on billionaire donors to keep them buoyant.

Do a search and learn something.

The blm isnt antifa..
Sounds like you got your maga hat stolen by them. You were lucky you didn't end up with a bloody face.

The blm isnt antifa..
Sounds like you got your maga hat stolen by them. You were lucky you didn't end up with a bloody face.

Nope...you fags dont operate where I live.

Once again proving you eat up all the propaganda like candy. Rightwing radio is has been losing sponsors for quite some time and are dependent on billionaire donors to keep them buoyant.

Leftist such as yourself have been trying to take down Rush for decades and you fail every time...why so weak?

What you think i didn't? Salem is a for profit Christian company that syndicates radio shows across the the country, some talk shows stars are Larry eldren ...

Salem Media Investor Center |

Now that's hilarious coming from a brainwashed, indoctrinated moron lemming!

Trump's Shithole Followers - brainwashed, indoctrinated moron lemmings!

Last edited:

Trump's Shitholes - brainwashed, indoctrinated moron lemmings!

Sit in your safe space and watch.

Trump's Shitholes - brainwashed, indoctrinated moron lemmings!

Sit in your safe space and watch.

Aww you poor snowflake. Go find your safe space with your blanky and juice. No crying, at least act like a big boy.

Forum List

Back