The Brainwashing of My Dad

Got about 35 seconds in and gave it the middle finger delete ...
What a bunch of horseshit.
At the end they show how faux news viewers are less informed than those who do not watch news. But the best part is when they say you are too lazy to think for yourself and need your talking points given to you.

At the end they show how faux news viewers are less informed than those who do not watch news. But the best part is when they say you are too lazy to think for yourself and need your talking points given to you.
It's the other way around...you are falling for a bunch of crap...how old are you?

It's the other way around...you are falling for a bunch of crap...how old are you?
I'm not the dittohead or the one watching faux news. Spend the $4 and see for yourself what happened to you.

Nah....I've seen enough in my 52 years to know bullshit when I see it.

Faux news is bullshit but that's where you get all your talking points.

I'm not the dittohead or the one watching faux news. Spend the $4 and see for yourself what happened to you.
There is so much you don't know....history....social....lessons.... it's sad that you would be so proud of ANTIFA that you would select that as a screen name...you may as well place a swastika on it....

There is so much you don't know....history....social....lessons.... it's sad that you would be so proud of ANTIFA that you would select that as a screen name...you may as well place a swastika on it....
Let me guess, faux news told you that anti-fascist and fascist are the same thing?

I have seen that study, loaded liberal questions that has no basis on facts so GTFO

Faux news is bullshit but that's where you get all your talking points.

I stopped watching FUX news a long time ago.
Maybe you should do the same with CNN.

You are brainwashed and have no idea what you are talking about
Do you want the opposition to shut up? You said I was a Dittohead...would it be okay with you if Rush would do a series of political courses at your university? How about a speech from Mark Levin?

I have seen that study, loaded liberal questions that has no basis on facts so GTFO
Again, where do you get your misinformation, faux news?

Let me guess, faux news told you that anti-fascist and fascist are the same thing?
There is nothing non fascist about ANTIFA....
You are brainwashed and have no idea what you are talking about.

No it's the left that's brain washed kid.

7 Reasons Why Liberals Are Incapable of Understanding The World

7 Reasons Why Liberals Are Incapable of Understanding The World
John Hawkins | August 23, 20

To understand the workings of American politics, you have to understand this fundamental law: Conservatives think liberals are stupid. Liberals think conservatives are evil.Charles Krauthammer

Even liberals who've accomplished a lot in their lives and have high IQs often say things on a regular basis that are stunningly, profoundly stupid and at odds with the way the world works. Modern liberalism has become so bereft of common sense and instinctually suicidal that America can only survive over the long haul by thwarting the liberal agenda. In fact, liberalism has become such a toxic and poisonous philosophy that most liberals wouldn't behave differently if their goal were to deliberately destroy the country. So, how does liberalism cause well-meaning, intelligent liberals to get this way? Well, it starts with...

1) Liberalism creates a feedback loop. It is usually impossible for a non-liberal to change a liberal's mind about political issues because liberalism works like so: only liberals are credible sources of information. How do you know someone's liberal? He espouses liberal doctrine. So, no matter how plausible what you say may be, it will be ignored if you're not a liberal and if you are a liberal, of course, you probably agree with liberal views. This sort of close-mindedness makes liberals nearly impervious to any information that might undermine their beliefs.

2) Liberals sources of information are ever present. Conservatives are regularly exposed to the liberal viewpoint whether they want to be or not. That's not necessarily so for liberals. Imagine the average day for liberals. They get up and read their local newspaper. It has a liberal viewpoint. They take their kids to school, where the teachers are liberal. Then they go to work, listen to NPR which has a liberal viewpoint on the way home, and then turn on the nightly news which also skews leftward. From there, they turn on TV and watch shows created by liberals that lean to the left, if they have any political viewpoint at all. Unless liberals actively seek out conservative viewpoints, which is unlikely, the only conservative arguments they're probably going to hear are going to be through the heavily distorted, poorly translated, deeply skeptical lens of other liberals.

Do you want the opposition to shut up? You said I was a Dittohead...would it be okay with you if Rush would do a series of political courses at your university? How about a speech from Mark Levin?
I want you to learn how you and the nation became so filled with fear and hate.

I don't watch television unless it's sports...I get my news from huff post, Washington post, ABC online, MSNBC online, political, local 2 news papers ...etc...etc..

I want you to learn how you and the nation became so filled with fear and hate.

LMAO, it became filled with hate and fear because of the Democrat party, they can't have blacks and whites get along ...it would be the end of them.

I don't watch television unless it's sports...I get my news from huff post, Washington post, ABC online, MSNBC online, political, local 2 news papers ...etc...etc..

So tell me again when did you start disliking brown and black folk?

So tell me again when did you start disliking brown and black folk?

Didn't like blacks much when I lived up in Chicago....the Democrats segergated them and made blacks hate to much

In South Carolina blacks can Be as nicest as can be.

Forum List

Back