The Brainwashing of My Dad

At the end they show how faux news viewers are less informed than those who do not watch news. But the best part is when they say you are too lazy to think for yourself and need your talking points given to you.

I have seen that study, loaded liberal questions that has no basis on facts so GTFO
Again, where do you get your misinformation, faux news?

I don't watch television unless it's sports...I get my news from huff post, Washington post, ABC online, MSNBC online, political, local 2 news papers ...etc...etc..

So tell me again when did you start disliking brown and black folk?

Didn't like blacks much when I lived up in Chicago....the Democrats segergated them and made blacks hate to much

In South Carolina blacks can Be as nicest as can be.
You may want to stay away from Charlotte, especially with your maga.

I have seen that study, loaded liberal questions that has no basis on facts so GTFO

I don't watch television unless it's sports...I get my news from huff post, Washington post, ABC online, MSNBC online, political, local 2 news papers ...etc...etc..

Didn't like blacks much when I lived up in Chicago....the Democrats segergated them and made blacks hate to much

Why what's wrong with Charolotte ? Go their once and awhile no big deal

You never know when the tinderbox will explode.

You never know when the tinderbox will explode.

More propaganda?

More propaganda?
Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.
~Malcolm X

History will repeat itself.

The real brainwashing I listed here.

U.S.A the most brainwashed in history?

It's more Liberal on the whole, than Conservative.

Seems like, on here, it's both sides going "you're the brainwashed one" "No, you're the brainwashed one", "no, it's you" "no, it's you."

What are you all trying to prove?

To me it just looks like a bunch of brainwashed people shouting at each other.

More propaganda?
Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.
~Malcolm X

quote-america-is-like-a-healthy-body-and-its-resistance-is-threefold-its-patriotism-its-morality-joseph-stalin-78-38-48.jpg

Seems like, on here, it's both sides going "you're the brainwashed one" "No, you're the brainwashed one", "no, it's you" "no, it's you."

Not really when 95% of the media, music, television, billboards schools ect..ect. are all directed towards a liberal slant to say otherwise you are lying..

More propaganda?
~Malcolm X

So they going to stop playing their PlayStation x box and do what exactly?
Burn it down?

Burn what down? We seen how your type raped and took poops on cop cars during OWS

Not really when 95% of the media, music, television, billboards schools ect..ect. are all directed towards a liberal slant to say otherwise you are lying..
Now that is propaganda. I posted a documentary showing how the nation was intentionally forced to the right with hate radio and faux news lies.

More propaganda?
~Malcolm X

So they going to stop playing their PlayStation x box and do what exactly?
Burn it down?

Burn what down? We seen how your type raped and took poops on cop cars during OWS
You do realize the tea party originally started because of the Wall Street bailout. Who changed your mind about protesting the bailout?

Did you watch the video?

They won't watch it. Ignorance is ignorant of it's own ignorance. They said bye bye to reality long ago. I saw this on tv a while back. It's sad they do this to old people, it is like these fake televangelists that prey on the old and uneducated, telling them to send in their last $1,000 so that 'god' can multiply it by a hundred. They do but he doesn't.

The bad thing for con media like Fake Fox News and con talk radio is they've been hard at it for 20+ years and they've hit a wall. They can't get past brainwashing around 33% of the population into voting against their own best interest. But it is very effective on that small minority.

The conservative 'elite' understand demographics is about to render them powerless for good soon so they are really pushing their entire lie agenda hard.

Did you watch the video?

They won't watch it. Ignorance is ignorant of it's own ignorance. They said bye bye to reality long ago. I saw this on tv a while back. It's sad they do this to old people, it is like these fake televangelists that prey on the old and uneducated, telling them to send in their last $1,000 so that 'god' can multiply it by a hundred. They do but he doesn't.

The bad thing for con media like Fake Fox News and con talk radio is they've been hard at it for 20+ years and they've hit a wall. They can't get past brainwashing around 33% of the population into voting against their own best interest. But it is very effective on that small minority.

The conservative 'elite' understand demographics is about to render them powerless for good soon so they are really pushing their entire lie agenda hard.
I couldn't have said it better.

Got about 35 seconds in and gave it the middle finger delete ...
What a bunch of horseshit.
At the end they show how faux news viewers are less informed than those who do not watch news. But the best part is when they say you are too lazy to think for yourself and need your talking points given to you.

Why is it you never see any blacks at an antifa protest?

The issue arises of what are Republicans going to do all this Liberal brainwashing?

Most of those you listed are private enterprises, except most schools.

It seems only if Republicans assert themselves, you know like a Fascist, could they possibly fix these dangerous issues?

Did you watch the video?

Oh please, Fox media is just 1 of many Liberal news stations, and it's Neoconservative, not even real Conservative.

Now that is propaganda. I posted a documentary showing how the nation was intentionally forced to the right with hate radio and faux news lies.

Propganda my butt we are surrounded by the liberal view point...to say otherwise you are lying .

Got about 35 seconds in and gave it the middle finger delete ...
What a bunch of horseshit.

Yeah, but the reality is Fox along woth every Corporate News Outlet feed you what they want to spin, so you are no better.

Forum List

Back