The Brits Never Learned from Us

In the U.K., 58% of burglaries occur while someone is home. In the U.S.A., the figure is only 28%.

I bet I can guess why.

How Gun Ownership Saves Lives
What are their gun crime and homicide rates

So you want to duke it out in front of your house mates?

Why .?

I don't get your post.. don't you want to make love to your mate? Make a cup of coffee, clean your clothes

Why do you want to fight some one in your own house?

:cuckoo:

Every.one knows on this board your black girl 12 years old.

In the U.K., 58% of burglaries occur while someone is home. In the U.S.A., the figure is only 28%.

I bet I can guess why.

We have lower gun crime and homicide rates when you factor out negroes and Latinos in America. The biggest factor in determining crime rates is minority demographics, not gun ownership rates.
Oh you have less crime in flyover country where there are no people? Do tell.

You have less crime in any place where there are less negroes and Latinos.

I’m sure you already know that, but why don’t you take a few minutes to huff and puff about it and get back to me if you can prove otherwise.

I bet I can guess why.

We have lower gun crime and homicide rates when you factor out negroes and Latinos in America. The biggest factor in determining crime rates is minority demographics, not gun ownership rates.
Oh you have less crime in flyover country where there are no people? Do tell.

You have less crime in any place where there are less negroes and Latinos.

I’m sure you already know that, but why don’t you take a few minutes to huff and puff about it and get back to me if you can prove otherwise.
Less crime where there are less people. Do tell. :rolleyes:

Oh you have less crime in flyover country where there are no people? Do tell
We have less crime in areas where the population is predominately WHITE. As bad as Britain is, they are far more white than the USA.

United Kingdom Ethnic groups. Ethnic groups: white 87.2%, black/African/Caribbean/black British 3%, Asian/Asian British: Indian 2.3%, Asian/Asian British: Pakistani 1.9%, mixed 2%, other 3.7% (2011 est.)

I bet I can guess why.

Increasing.
Rise in recorded crime is accelerating in England and Wales
Number of guns in UK at record high with 1.3m shotguns licensed alone

Then add a couple more years of even more guns

We have less crime in areas where the population is predominately WHITE. As bad as Britain is, they are far more white than the USA.

United Kingdom Ethnic groups. Ethnic groups: white 87.2%, black/African/Caribbean/black British 3%, Asian/Asian British: Indian 2.3%, Asian/Asian British: Pakistani 1.9%, mixed 2%, other 3.7% (2011 est.)
Areas that are primarily white are where there are few people.

What a surprise.

"For every 100,000 people in the capital, there were 137 knife offences in 2017-18, with separate figures, from the mayor's office, showing that young black and minority ethnic teenage boys and men were disproportionately affected, as both victims and perpetrators."

What's going on with knife crime?

Last edited:

Fact remains that most US murders take place in Democrat controlled cities and are committed by Democrats.

Fact remains that most US murders take place in Democrat controlled cities and are committed by Democrats.
All cities are run by Democrats so you have no point of comparison. It should be obvious to everybody with a brain why there are less murders in flyover country, where people are spread across vast swaths of empty land.

I bet I can guess why.

Increasing.

Shotguns ?

I bet I can guess why.

Increasing.

Shotguns ?
And others

I bet I can guess why.

Increasing.

Shotguns ?
And others
And you think its the licensed guns causing the increase in crime ?

I bet I can guess why.

I agree Loads of folks in America and many own guns and aren't afraid to use them.

Breaking into an America home is liable to get your ass shot off.

GB has disarmed its people so a burglar wouldn't have to worry about getting shot. Grab the shit and run.

Forum List

Back