The Cappucino Corral

Hello......TGIF is right!

th

Good morning everyone! I am gearing up for a spooky evening. I've loads of big candy-bars to hand out and a full bottle of bourbon. Woot!

The movie "The Judge" was really good. I recommend it highly. Duvall does a top-notch job, wouldn't be surprised if he gets nominated for an Oscar for this one.

Afternoon everyone! I hope the day finds everyone well. I've been working my tookus off all day preparing for a large dinner party we are holding this evening. It is annual event and it is my favorite day of the year. Nothing like good friends, fine bourbon, and card games all night to ring the harvest season. I've got two turkey smoking in the back yard. Woot!

Going out tonight. Music, dancing, seeing old friends. Something I haven't done in a long time. Daughter is staying overnight with family. I am looking forward to it. I have to dress up. It's a Halloween party-a day late but is usually done on a Sat regardless. I am looking forward to it.

Going out tonight. Music, dancing, seeing old friends. Something I haven't done in a long time. Daughter is staying overnight with family. I am looking forward to it. I have to dress up. It's a Halloween party-a day late but is usually done on a Sat regardless. I am looking forward to it.

That sounds like a fun time. Do you have your costume together yet?

Forum List

Back