The Cappucino Corral

Mertex those no collars were sneaky eh, Jen had the idol and beat out the blues plan to get rid of her. I like tyler and the lady he is aligned with carloine and I like Joe, and Mike.

That was so neat last night.....however, Tyler and Carolyn voted along with the blue collar.....Blue collar along with Tyler and Carolyn still have the numbers, so it will be interesting to see what happens next week. I want Rodney voted out.....he's arrogant and thinks he is in control.

Agree I can't stand Rodney, and though I am not a fan of Haley or Jen, I like Joe and thought Jen was clever in her move. So it's going to get interesting.

Mike's hawt! :lol:

I think the best players right now are Joe and Jen and I think if Tyler & Caroline can keep things under wraps they have a chance too.

Haley is not a strong player, Jen is probably better...she made a good move and was able to figure out that she might be a target. That's huge as so many end up going home with an idol in their pocket. I also like Mike but I don't think he's very wise in his maneuvers. Rodney may use that to gain others to go against Mike. Joe is a strong player and until he can get more numbers on his side, he's going to have to keep winning the idol or he'll be picked off quick. I don't care too much about Tyler and Carolyn....I don't dislike them but I really don't care if either one of them were to go home.

I'm missing Mertex. Perhaps her garden veggies have grown so profusely, she's lost in there and can't get out. Maybe a search party is in order?

7af1505293846db98748d015b8cc2a70.jpg

Ahhhh, I'm inundated in oak leaves and I keep raking and picking them up and more keep falling........damn leaves! Argh...........:(

ls.jpg

Kansas City ribs....don't know if they're beef or pork, but I don't care at this point.

I had Dr. Pepper-sauce ribs on Easter. They were okay, but I wasn't impressed with the sauce. Those look good, beef or pork!

And a fine weekend to the Cappuccinistis......

My daugher got the bike for Easter and just as expected, we were biking for about 4 hours today. Her eyes were gleaming with joy!

Then we went to a special service this evening (early evening), she got somewhat sick after an hour and I had to bring her home.

It was Sederous Interruptus.
I haz the Seder Sadz.

Hope little Statalina is doing better......if she rode the bike after eating, that might have made her sick....:)

Forum List

Back