The Cappucino Corral

And a fine weekend to the Cappuccinistis......

My daugher got the bike for Easter and just as expected, we were biking for about 4 hours today. Her eyes were gleaming with joy!

Then we went to a special service this evening (early evening), she got somewhat sick after an hour and I had to bring her home.

It was Sederous Interruptus.
I haz the Seder Sadz.

Sounds like me. Too many matzoh balls. Or that Galilee wine.

uploadfromtaptalk1428231509151.jpg

Cloudy Easter Sunday...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

My daugher got the bike for Easter and just as expected, we were biking for about 4 hours today. Her eyes were gleaming with joy!

Then we went to a special service this evening (early evening), she got somewhat sick after an hour and I had to bring her home.

I haz the Seder Sadz.

Was it the Gefilte?

Should have seen our Seder, a bunch of drunken nutcases trying to read the Hagada. T'was hilarious!:laugh:

I haz the Seder Sadz.

For you, my friend:D

I haz the Seder Sadz.

Was it the Gefilte?

Should have seen our Seder, a bunch of drunken nutcases trying to read the Hagada. T'was hilarious!:laugh:

It may have been the borscht. She was doing fine enjoying the Haggadah (I davened a lot as well) until she started to look a little green.... oy.

And now I will never know if Eliahu showed up at the door late last night, or not.....

:D

Good Monday Morning to all Cappuccinistis!

In Germany, Easter is celebrated for more than one day.

Easter Sunday

-and-

Easter Monday

So, today is still a holiday!

Little Miss Stat just made late-morning pancakes with Papa. I had a lot to do at the weekend and am exhausted today.

But wait, Little Miss Stat is reaching for her bicycle helmet - again... :lol:

Forum List

Back