The Cappucino Corral

Here's wishing everyone a safe and blessed Memorial Day.

vintage-american-flag-lady-liberty1.jpg

Red-good-evening-scrap.jpg

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend. I spent the entire weekend in New Orleans.......it was great fun. So crowded but enjoyed good food and great sights....got home pretty late today. We had beautiful weather Saturday and Sunday in New Orleans but heard that my home in Texas was under tornado watch and heavy thunderstorms, fortunately the tornado didn't materialize and the storms didn't do any damage to my home or near vicinity.

We experienced some very heavy rain on the way home today........later heard on the news we were close to an area that got hit with baseball size hail.........so thankful we didn't experience that.

It's late, but just wanted to say "hi" - I missed you all.......:)

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend. I spent the entire weekend in New Orleans.......it was great fun. So crowded but enjoyed good food and great sights....got home pretty late today. We had beautiful weather Saturday and Sunday in New Orleans but heard that my home in Texas was under tornado watch and heavy thunderstorms, fortunately the tornado didn't materialize and the storms didn't do any damage to my home or near vicinity.

We experienced some very heavy rain on the way home today........later heard on the news we were close to an area that got hit with baseball size hail.........so thankful we didn't experience that.

Missed you, too, but it sounds like you had a winner of a weekend, and that's great. Even greater to arrive home to see that everything was still intact. Yea!

Good morning everyone,
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1432701109.991630.jpg

We enjoyed the playoffs game between Golden State and Houston but going out of Houston was rough. Flights were delayed but I made it back here in Key B. and my 2 sons made it back safely to San Diego.
My heart and prayers goes to the people of Texas. God bless the families and the loss of love one. I've witnessed this kind of devastations twice in 2 different countries. It's a scene that I never forget.

Good Morning, I Cappuccinisti della Terra,

I was not on much yesterday, had oodles of work. Today is the same, until 11 PM tonight, but with little breaks between appointments, like now.

:D

As charwin95 wrote so beautifully, my thoughts also go to those who are suffering through the flooding in Texas. At times of crisis, we the people should always stand together. I know many, many Texans, all of them good, warm, friendly, caring, giving people. I hope that the flooding abates as soon as possible.

And a good Thursday to all of you.

Missed you, too, but it sounds like you had a winner of a weekend, and that's great. Even greater to arrive home to see that everything was still intact. Yea!

Thanks Cassy........it wasn't until we got back and started watching the news that we realized how close the storms were to our home, and how truly devastating they were. Wimberly, a really neat tourist town, not more than 50 miles away, got hit really hard. Homes were washed away by the flooded Blanco River....sad situations for many families. I was just thankful that in spite of 4 inches of rain that we got, nothing was damaged....not even the chairs on our deck were turned over.

Good morning everyone, View attachment 41722

We enjoyed the playoffs game between Golden State and Houston but going out of Houston was rough. Flights were delayed but I made it back here in Key B. and my 2 sons made it back safely to San Diego.
My heart and prayers goes to the people of Texas. God bless the families and the loss of love one. I've witnessed this kind of devastations twice in 2 different countries. It's a scene that I never forget.

We drove through Houston on Monday and the weather was beautiful.....who would've guessed that we missed the horrific storms that hit just a few hours later. Sorry the Rockets lost....my son is a Rocket fan and he can be a bit obnoxious about it, especially when I'm rooting for the Spurs......:)

Hope everyone has a great day, today. I'm going to the dentist......just for a cleaning, though, so it shouldn't be so tough.

good-morning-0v.jpg

Good Morning, I Cappuccinisti della Terra,

I was not on much yesterday, had oodles of work. Today is the same, until 11 PM tonight, but with little breaks between appointments, like now.

:D

As charwin95 wrote so beautifully, my thoughts also go to those who are suffering through the flooding in Texas. At times of crisis, we the people should always stand together. I know many, many Texans, all of them good, warm, friendly, caring, giving people. I hope that the flooding abates as soon as possible.

And a good Thursday to all of you.
Thank you Stat. Maybe you already read in my other post that I financially help homeless center in Los Angeles and Miami, wounded and disabled veterans, cancer, heart, kidney and ms research centers. My contributions to human race. I've already activated my team to help Red Cross for the flood victims in Texas yesterday.
Thank you lord for being blessed.

We drove through Houston on Monday and the weather was beautiful.....who would've guessed that we missed the horrific storms that hit just a few hours later. Sorry the Rockets lost....my son is a Rocket fan and he can be a bit obnoxious about it, especially when I'm rooting for the Spurs......:)
Hello Mertex... sorry your team lost. We are die hard team of golden state because of our relationship with Mychal Thompson father of Clay T. We flew to Houston just to watch him.

Hello Mertex... sorry your team lost. We are die hard team of golden state because of our relationship with Mychal Thompson father of Clay T. We flew to Houston just to watch him.

I guess I misunderstood your post.... thought you were a Houston fan, why I said "sorry the Rockets lost". I wasn't rooting for Houston....don't know if I could stand my son rubbing it in for however many years it will take the Spurs to win again. I'm glad the Warriors won......makes life a lot easier....:) I'm glad you didn't experience any problems leaving out of Houston other than delays, seems like the highway we were on just a few hours before, got flooded.

Forum List

Back