the case for Biden 2020: this is a fight to reclaim the soul of america

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the thing that bothers me the most my friends, is that we have the biggest economy in the world, the greatest research universities in the world, we have the most productive workers, and yet we are walking around with our heads down like "Woe Is Me"...THIS IS AMERICA DAMMIT! STAND UP AND FIGHT!

In the 1930s, the KKK were at their peak, there were 30 congress members who were klansmen.

now we have charlottesville.

WE'VE BEEN THROUGH THIS BEFOOOOOOORE!

2016 was all about grab em by the pussy and hillary's emails, we never got to discuss the ISSUES.

if we nominate Biden, not only will he slap Trump in the face, but we will have a serious discussion about issues!

Quit trolling. Biden will never ever be the President. :laughing0301:

The left is still giggling after almost fifty years about Nixon's unfortunate choice of words "I am not a crook" but I find Biden's claim "I am not nuts" to be far more provocative but for some reason it doesn't seem to resonate with today's media. I wonder why?

the thing that bothers me the most my friends, is that we have the biggest economy in the world, the greatest research universities in the world, we have the most productive workers, and yet we are walking around with our heads down like "Woe Is Me"...THIS IS AMERICA DAMMIT! STAND UP AND FIGHT!

The only people with their heads down are losers

the case for Biden 2020: this is a fight to reclaim the soul of America

Reclaim What -more Mexicans

1522594296127.jpg

dems.png

the future of this planet rests on the shoulders of young people.

other than that: there's nothing to worry about.

this is the most tolerant generation in history. that's the good news. the bad news is young people dont vote. back to the good news: in 2018, there was an enormous uptick in youth voting. it was a YOUTHQUAKE!

Quit trolling. Biden will never ever be the President. :laughing0301:
thats what they said about Trump!

The difference being...Trump proved them wrong. Biden on the other hand has been running for President longer than many of the people on this board have been alive and he has CONSISTANTLY proven them right! I hate to break this to you, BB but Joe Biden can't get the nomination because when all is said and done...Joe Biden ALWAYS reveals how stupid he really is!

my grandpop used to have a saying: "son, its better to regret something you tried, than something you didnt try at all"

my grandma used to have a saying: "dont compare me to the almighty, compare me to the alternative"

this is fun!

Joe's grandpa used to have a saying: "Joe, when you get knocked down, GET UP! GET UP!"

I think Biden's call to arms shows why he's out of touch. Anyone can google Obama's speech in 2007 at the Iowa Jefferson Jackson dinner, and generally it's not that much different than Trump's economic promises in the campaign. I'd say Obama did actually accomplish some middle class benefit, and he was frustrated from doing more by the gop. Not that I approved of the top down focus, but …. it's not really about me.

conversely Trumps actually raised middle class taxes, to benefit the very wealth, and we have less health care protections. Trump supporters will say "the jobs," but we're really just stimulating the hell out of a econ at full employment while increasing costs, spending and deficits

It's not about America's soul, it's about beating Trump … personally.

Forum List

Back