The Case of Marissa Alexander

I knew this would be painfully asinine, but I had to read it anyway. Liberalism is like a train wreck that way....

tumblr_mfsj9dWcHT1s1u2tqo1_500.jpg

Anyway bed wetter...

Alexander didn't "Stand her Ground", she retrieved a weapon and advanced.

Had she gone next door and called for police assistance she would be a free woman.

I'm not a bed wetter, asshole. Had zimmerman stayed in his truck, Martin wouldn't have been dead. zimmerman also advanced.

Florida has a 10, 20, Life law.

The state’s “10-20-life” law was implemented in 1999, saying anyone who shows a gun in the commission of certain felonies gets an automatic 10 years in prison. Fire the gun, and it’s an automatic 20 years. Shoot and wound someone, and it’s 25 years to life.

She fired the gun. That's 20 years.

this poor woman would be much better if she just plain killed him.

the idiocy of some laws and even bigger idiocy of mandatory sentencing are the reasons behind that.

But I would gladly sign the petition for her to pardoned or freed in any other way possile

You'd blindly free a woman that nearly killed her own children.

wow, that's fucked

you weren't there.

20 years behind bars is the most idiotic possible.

she should have taken the deal.

But everybody would benefit if they would be publicly spanked on center square :D

Florida has a 10, 20, Life law.

The state’s “10-20-life” law was implemented in 1999, saying anyone who shows a gun in the commission of certain felonies gets an automatic 10 years in prison. Fire the gun, and it’s an automatic 20 years. Shoot and wound someone, and it’s 25 years to life.

She fired the gun. That's 20 years.

and that is the idiocy of mandatory sentencing

*facepalm*

She went outside, got her gun, came back into the house and fired on him and the children. The children testified to this, and the holes from the bullets show she didn't fire "warning shots".

Then, while she was on trial for this she went to his home and assaulted him.

so you think her being an idiot guarantees 20 years?

I might be wrong, but he( the assaulted husband) is petitioning for her as well

She should have take the plea deal. She got the sentence she got because of mandatory sentencing laws. I don't think she deserves 20 years, but she does deserve to spend time in jail.
she nearly killed her own kids.

20 is kind

I knew this would be painfully asinine, but I had to read it anyway. Liberalism is like a train wreck that way....

tumblr_mfsj9dWcHT1s1u2tqo1_500.jpg

Anyway bed wetter...

Had she gone next door and called for police assistance she would be a free woman.

I'm not a bed wetter, asshole. Had zimmerman stayed in his truck, Martin wouldn't have been dead. zimmerman also advanced.

If Martin had not backtracked and attacked Zimmerman The "Creepy-ass Cracker", but had continued on to his father's house, he would still be alive.

Marissa Alexander and her husband should have received public spanking - this kind of stupidity is better treated by public shame than 20 years behind bars....

I agree with that.

She acted foolishly for sure, that alone doesn't warrant 20 years.

However I wonder if there's more to the story. Has she done this sort of thing before? Has she demonstrated a pattern of behavior that motivated the prosecution to slam her that hard? Was she legally in possession of the weapon? Was she licensed to carry?

There's always more to the story than the bed wetters in the media divulge.

According to the reports I heard, she never had any trouble with the law. That was my first thoguht though, due to her harsh sentence.

the idiocy of some laws and even bigger idiocy of mandatory sentencing are the reasons behind that.

But I would gladly sign the petition for her to pardoned or freed in any other way possile

wow, that's fucked

What's the big deal? Bed wetters have their children sucked out of the womb with monstrous regularity?

wow, that's fucked

you weren't there.

But everybody would benefit if they would be publicly spanked on center square :D

Remember that kid that got caned in public?

I bet that straightened his ass out.

but she nearly killed her kids, that kind of evil needs to be kept away from society so it doesn't infect others

Anyway bed wetter...

If Martin had not backtracked and attacked Zimmerman The "Creepy-ass Cracker", but had continued on to his father's house, he would still be alive.

@ Phoenix, not only are you a bed wetting liberal, you're an insipid oxygen thief who should have been aborted.

@ Shroom, You and I both know TM was a thug, he relished the thug life and wanted to be a hard ass. He picked a fight with a guy who shot him. Dipshits like TM do that multiple times everyday, and die the same way in every democrook city in the country. The only difference is, they die at the hand of other thugs, and no one gives a shit.

Since GZ wasn't a thug, and was licensed to carry a weapon the bed wetting "journalists" in the media attempted to make a political issue out of it with the blessing of the moonbat messiah. They went out of their way to add the racial aspect by calling GZ a white guy, further marginalizing their agenda and exposing themselves for what they are.

Vapid bed wetting tools like Phoenix are oblivious to these truths, because they're programmed to avoid even considering the facts.

She should have take the plea deal. She got the sentence she got because of mandatory sentencing laws. I don't think she deserves 20 years, but she does deserve to spend time in jail.
she nearly killed her own kids.

20 is kind

you are no better than so-called bed-wetters here :rolleyes:

Last edited:

@ Phoenix, not only are you a bed wetting liberal, you're an insipid oxygen thief who should have been aborted.

@ Shroom, You and I both know TM was a thug, he relished the thug life and wanted to be a hard ass. He picked a fight with a guy who shot him. Dipshits like TM do that multiple times everyday, and die the same way in every democrook city in the country. The only difference is, they die at the hand of other thugs, and no one gives a shit.

Since GZ wasn't a thug, and was licensed to carry a weapon the bed wetting "journalists" in the media attempted to make a political issue out of it with the blessing of the moonbat messiah. They went out of their way to add the racial aspect by calling GZ a white guy, further marginalizing their agenda and exposing themselves for what they are.

Vapid bed wetting tools like Phoenix are oblivious to these truths, because they're programmed to avoid even considering the facts.

LOL, you are a putz amongst other things. thanks for the laugh! :lol:

wow, that's fucked

you weren't there.

Remember that kid that got caned in public?

I bet that straightened his ass out.

but she nearly killed her kids, that kind of evil needs to be kept away from society so it doesn't infect others

no, it does not. as I've said, the good public intimidating usually does the trick and quickly brings common sense even in the dumbest people. Sadly, it is not possible. However, almost sadistic approach of mandatory sentencing for 20 years is not going to bring any common sense to ANYBODY as it is so overblown that results in the pure outrage.

this approach, btw, is no different that the rage to have eye for an eye from the Z-hater crowd.

*facepalm*

She went outside, got her gun, came back into the house and fired on him and the children. The children testified to this, and the holes from the bullets show she didn't fire "warning shots".

Amazingly there are really people who cant see the difference between this and someone being on top of you beating you when you shoot them.

Firing a random warning shot without regard as to where the bullet is going will always be punished worse than killing an identified target.

*facepalm*

Guarantees? No. That's up to the Court. But that would be a legal sentence for the charge made. I'm guessing the Judge took into account the fact that the children were present and endangered because of it.

I don't know that I'd do a 20 year sentence, but it certainly wouldnt be a slap on the wrist either. No matter what the husband wanted.

*facepalm*

If being an idiot was punishable by jail time, half the country would be in prison.

Being an idiot and recklessly using a gun during a domestic dispute that could have easily been avoided is somewhat elevated.

Half the country? I think you're being overly optimistic. There isnt a person on this planet who hasn't been an idiot at one point.

*facepalm*

Ah mandatory sentencing laws. I seriously dislike those. Gives too much power to the state.

Forum List

Back