The CCP is moving into America

Alerted by a tweet by Senator Marsha Blackburn, I checked out her claim that the CCP owns farmland in the U.S., has access to our data, and has established a police station (to monitor their citizens) in New York City.

She ain't lyin'.

Senator Blackburn says this is totally unacceptable. Do you agree?

Capitalism does not know nationality.

But political power does. Individuals separate from government owning businesses or property in the USA is far less of a concern than the CCP encroaching its influence on the USA.
If we only had Smart Devices 30 years ago.
Land in NYC, for instance, has been owned by many countries in the last 40 years.

The CCP is moving into America​

Moving? They have been here for YEARS!

Alerted by a tweet by Senator Marsha Blackburn
Another worthless Republican talking like a mere SPECTATOR in Washington witnessing the destruction of the country which if she were actually doing her job like the rest of the GOP isn't, they would be STOPPING this from letting it happen rather than reporting on its progress.

How much of China is owned by Americans or the US government? Zero? That makes the chinese about 10,000X smarter than the USA.

Moving? They have been here for YEARS!

Another worthless Republican talking like a mere SPECTATOR in Washington witnessing the destruction of the country which if she were actually doing her job like the rest of the GOP isn't, they would be STOPPING this from letting it happen rather than reporting on its progress.

How much of China is owned by Americans or the US government? Zero? That makes the chinese about 10,000X smarter than the USA.
The GOP is not in power in either the Senate or the House or the White House and can sound the alarm, but can do nothing about it when the Democrats won't/don't care. The CCP police station appears to have been established fairly recently. And yes, the CCP is no doubt 10,000X smarter than the U.S. government at this time.

Fake news. I didn't hear trump say shit, just the lying media saying it. However I don't care how many accounts he had.
The spin the fake news puts on it is definitely fake news or intended to create erroneous impressions. But he did have a Chinese bank account that was perfectly legal and there is zero sinister or improper about it. We have diplomatic relations with Bejing. And I believe him when he said he closed that account in 2015.

And he says he closed it in 2015 before running for office. So far nobody has refuted that.

The leftists like to pretend that Donald J. Trump had a checking account with the bank of Xi.

A business account is REQUIRED to do business in China. Chinese businesses are not allowed to transfer funds directly, they MUST go through CCP controlled banks so the Communist party can track activities.

The company I work for has a Chinese account. It's part of business. candycorn is just a troll without a shred of integrity.

But they WERE, have been many times and will be again yet never do anything. This is not a new problem but one which has taken decades and decades to put into place.
We can't include every government decision or incident or misstep or malfeasance or success in a single thread. Let's focus on the topic of this thread okay?

The spin the fake news puts on it is definitely fake news or intended to create erroneous impressions. But he did have a Chinese bank account that was perfectly legal and there is zero sinister or improper about it. We have diplomatic relations with Bejing. And I believe him when he said he closed that account in 2015.
In the comment in responded to trump said nothing, only the media writing words saying he said it.

Forum List

Back