The CCP is moving into America

Well, you guys said they already had a police station. Are you saying it doesn't exist now?
No, that's what you inferred. We just pointed out the facts. The 110th Police Precinct is also now fully staffed with Chinese speaking cops too...

Last edited:
In the comment in responded to trump said nothing, only the media writing words saying he said it.
??? Not sure what you're saying here. I am pretty confident he said it, he never denied that a Chinese bank account existed, and I have no reason to doubt that he closed it in 2015.

Yes a dishonest media will try to spin that into something sinister or hypocritical. But there is no comparison to an American businessman having a Chinese bank account--all doing business in China likely have Chinese bank accounts--and the Chinese paying millions and millions to the son and brother of a sitting U.S. Vice president with no accountability of what was exchanged of value for that money.

And I have a HUGE problem with a government that looks the other way while the CCP screws around with our currency, monitors our data, buys up our property, and establishes a facility to spy on those Chinese living legally in America.

At least Trump sounded the alarm on some of that when he was running for and held office and he was putting pressure on the Chinese to back off their more damaging practices that were hurting America and Americans. It is unfortunate that he didn't have a Congress willing to help.

??? Not sure what you're saying here. I am pretty confident he said it, he never denied that a Chinese bank account existed, and I have no reason to doubt that he closed it in 2015.

Yes a dishonest media will try to spin that into something sinister or hypocritical. But there is no comparison to an American businessman having a Chinese bank account--all doing business in China likely have Chinese bank accounts--and the Chinese paying millions and millions to the son and brother of a sitting U.S. Vice president with no accountability of what was exchanged of value for that money.

And I have a HUGE problem with a government that looks the other way while the CCP screws around with our currency, monitors our data, buys up our property, and establishes a facility to spy on those Chinese living legally in America.

At least Trump sounded the alarm on some of that when he was running for and held office and he was putting pressure on the Chinese to back off their more damaging practices that were hurting America and Americans. It is unfortunate that he didn't have a Congress willing to help.

Comment please. This is where you usually leave in a huff.

We can't include every government decision or incident or misstep or malfeasance or success in a single thread. Let's focus on the topic of this thread okay?

OK, the CCP is already HERE, BEEN here for a long time and your government sold you out to them long long ago. China can call on our debt anytime they want and the Fed cannot even make the interest payment. Why do you think they put up with this? Politicians in Washington go there to get rich by selling out the USA then get paid to lobby for China. Why do you think so many of their paid and unpaid trolls are here always trying to deflect everything as about Trump while defending that absolute BOOB in the WH that everyone KNOWS is wrecking the country?

Name one thing that the Biddums are doing now that isn't in accord with what the Chinese would do? They are even holding 30-some political prisoners in dungeons ignoring their rights with no due process right now for YEARS awaiting trial for simple misdemeanors or nothing at all while having no fear of even breaking into the home of the former president to try to set him up as their continued fall guy to deflect from their own crimes. And almost two months later have still never produced so much as probable justifiable cause for the RAID that anyone can examine out in the open or verify, much less any actual charges for any crime other than specious claims in the NYT with phony obviously staged, meaningless pictures.

And no republican in the GOP says a thing, except a few, and they are discredited by the government's propaganda bureau, the "Media" as mere "MAGA whackjobs." Pay no attention to them. :smoke:

Last edited:

Lol, not sure. Bullshit.

OK, the CCP is already HERE, BEEN here for a long time and your government sold you out to them long long ago. China can call on our debt anytime they want and the Fed cannot even make the interest payment. Why do you think they put up with this? Politicians in Washington go there to get rich by selling out the USA then get paid to lobby for China. Why do you think so many of their paid and unpaid trolls are here always trying to deflect everything as about Trump while defending that absolute BOOB in the WH that everyone KNOWS is wrecking the country?

Name one thing that the Biddums are doing now that isn't in accord with what the Chinese would do? They are even holding 30-some political prisoners in dungeons ignoring their rights with no due process right now for YEARS awaiting trial for simple misdemeanors or nothing at all while having no fear of even breaking into the home of the former president to try to set him up as their continued fall guy to deflect from their own crimes. And almost two months later have still never produced so much as probable justifiable cause for the RAID that anyone can examine out in the open or verify, much less any actual charges for any crime other than specious claims in the NYT with phony obviously staged, meaningless pictures.

And no republican in the GOP says a thing, except a few, and they are discredited by the government's propaganda bureau, the "Media" as mere "MAGA whackjobs." Pay no attention to them. :smoke:
One positive factor regarding calling in the debt is that China bought up a lot of the US debt in treasury notes so that’s a good preventative because CCP would take a major loss if they ever decide to call in the debt. Another preventative, US consumers are CCP’s largest foreign customer base.

The most ridiculous thing is the prescription drug situation all these drugs manufactured in China. Sorry Foxfyre I know that’s outside of the OP topic, but still worth noting here.

Alerted by a tweet by Senator Marsha Blackburn, I checked out her claim that the CCP owns farmland in the U.S., has access to our data, and has established a police station (to monitor their citizens) in New York City.

She ain't lyin'.

Senator Blackburn says this is totally unacceptable. Do you agree?

The Obama administration approved the sale of Smithfield Foods to China back in 2013. China owns hundreds of farms in the USA.

Wow, another kook site...

So what is the address of the "police station" that the Chinese have supposedly opened. I have driven extensively in NYC... and I'd like to avoid the area where there are going to be more asian drivers now that...allegedly...they have a police station.

Let me guess...you can't publish the address.

Gee.....The Right seems to be adopting the Left's playbook.

Imagine THAT

Alerted by a tweet by Senator Marsha Blackburn, I checked out her claim that the CCP owns farmland in the U.S., has access to our data, and has established a police station (to monitor their citizens) in New York City.

She ain't lyin'.

Senator Blackburn says this is totally unacceptable. Do you agree?

Known this for a while. Free market economy. How do you stop them. Create a bill that does not allow it is a start. They just then use straw purchases. The only way to stop that is give the government. Unlimited investigative powers. Those powers would have to apply to US citizens. Do we give up this freedom? At least create the bill not allowing them to own over a certain percentage. That will slow them down .

Known this for a while. Free market economy. How do you stop them. Create a bill that does not allow it is a start. They just then use straw purchases. The only way to stop that is give the government. Unlimited investigative powers. Those powers would have to apply to US citizens. Do we give up this freedom? At least create the bill not allowing them to own over a certain percentage. That will slow them down .
I'm not willing to give the federal government any more power than it already has and if it was up to me, it would have about 1/4 of the power that it has. But a simple law grandfathering in existing property owned by foreign governments/entities/individuals but forbidding any more sales of U.S. real estate to foreign government/entities/individuals and making it illegal to record a deed for property claimed by anything foreign would be a good start.

Forum List

Back