🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Changing Winds of Favor

...........JFK was a lot better person than you are

That's quite an insult. How do you figure?
look at you!!!!!!!!!......you are on USMB and he was POTUS---getting all kinds of babe action

He is a "better person" because he cheated on his wife? Is that your standard?
If being a saint was a trait for holding positions of power, you would have to withdraw your money from every institution in which it is deposited.
Large fractions of your shares go towards high end prostitutes.

If you saw someone mention being a saint, it wasn't me.
You mentioned the opposite and I stated a fact that your assets are in the hands of evil people.

Seems a bit of a digression.

Despite what people will insist upon reading this, we cannot now know how history will view the Trump presidency. Even with the torrid partisan animosity that was prevalent during his administration, W's legacy is being seen more favorably now than when he left office (the most hysterically biased and therefore irrelevant partisans aside). In the current political climate Lincoln, our greatest president, is now ridiculously vilified by some openly ignorant and/or racist idiots who know nothing about history but too much about hate and want to wax nostalgic over a so-called Confederacy that never really existed or socio-economic institutions that never should have existed. Lots of people seem to think JFK was some hero, despite his actual track record. Lots of people think Nixon was some villain, despite his actual record. Liberals, and even more than a few conservatives, have long spoken of FDR as some great president, but the more that his actual record becomes known and spoken of, the more that even usually unthinking liberals have felt the need to qualify their adoration of that scumbag.

So, who knows how the future will view these strange days we are living through?
Despite what people will insist upon reading this, we cannot now know how history will view the Trump presidency.
Lots of people think Nixon was some villain, despite his actual record ... have long spoken of FDR as some great president, but ... have felt the need to qualify their adoration of that scumbag.
whatever the spin having been voted out of office after his first term would need explaining casting a dim light on whatever they claim he accomplished, particularly for his refusal to accept the democratic process that ended his tenure.

and perhaps it was the pandemic that did him in yet it was that fate which linked trump's own coercive nature and policies inexplicably to the same coercive nature of the disease neither he nor those politicians in his support could overcome as being fortuitous when otherwise in the same election there was a balanced outcome for most other candidates.

fact is, pathological trump was unable to rally enough support to win reelection from his own pathological base. unkotare.

You still stuck on this OCD? Still a servile little slave to your fear? Maybe someday you'll grow up and be a man.
You ran away and hid while the Swallwell-chinese honeypot spy reports were news

but I am still here

1607876762935.png

Just regular people, huh?

look at you!!!!!!!!!......you are on USMB and he was POTUS---getting all kinds of babe action

it's not cheating ..men do it all the time.....you are jealous of him!!!!!

Violating your most sacred vow is not cheating? Is that really what you think?

If being a saint was a trait for holding positions of power, you would have to withdraw your money from every institution in which it is deposited.

You mentioned the opposite and I stated a fact that your assets are in the hands of evil people.

Not at all; you're just swimming in your usual self-righteousness at the moment.

get with reality---sex is a need--a physical need----stop living in fairytale land

Despite what people will insist upon reading this, we cannot now know how history will view the Trump presidency. Even with the torrid partisan animosity that was prevalent during his administration, W's legacy is being seen more favorably now than when he left office (the most hysterically biased and therefore irrelevant partisans aside). In the current political climate Lincoln, our greatest president, is now ridiculously vilified by some openly ignorant and/or racist idiots who know nothing about history but too much about hate and want to wax nostalgic over a so-called Confederacy that never really existed or socio-economic institutions that never should have existed. Lots of people seem to think JFK was some hero, despite his actual track record. Lots of people think Nixon was some villain, despite his actual record. Liberals, and even more than a few conservatives, have long spoken of FDR as some great president, but the more that his actual record becomes known and spoken of, the more that even usually unthinking liberals have felt the need to qualify their adoration of that scumbag.

So, who knows how the future will view these strange days we are living through?
Despite what people will insist upon reading this, we cannot now know how history will view the Trump presidency.
Lots of people think Nixon was some villain, despite his actual record ... have long spoken of FDR as some great president, but ... have felt the need to qualify their adoration of that scumbag.
whatever the spin having been voted out of office....

He wasn't "voted out of office." Maybe you're thinking of a parliamentary system.

Not at all; you're just swimming in your usual self-righteousness at the moment.

You really don't see how interjecting sainthood and the handling of assets from out of the blue is a digression?

Also, I think as the years go on, we are going to find out more and more about how positively criminal the Trump administration And organization behaved.
136f4260ed8a3cf4af900781b50aa3f53d20b5783496140686e469157c55a394_1.jpg
Manhattan DA is investigating financial improprieties: criminal conduct of Trump Organizations. Insurance fraud, tax fraud. $70,000 hairstyling deduction. Campaign finance: stormy daniels payments.

Trump Organization real estate projects. Failed attempt to buy buffalo bills NFL team, and 7 springs estate.

lawsuits from several women. E. Jean Carroll rape. Summer Zervos sexual assault.

In Mueller probe, sufficient evidence that Trump obstructed justice.

Dripping Poop's History..

Despite what people will insist upon reading this, we cannot now know how history will view the Trump presidency. Even with the torrid partisan animosity that was prevalent during his administration, W's legacy is being seen more favorably now than when he left office (the most hysterically biased and therefore irrelevant partisans aside).

Actually, Bush will still be seen as a failed president. Essentially, most presidents get one or two defining moments.

Bush's are
1) 9/11 - He handled this reasonably well.
2) Iraq - He fucked that one up royally.
3) Katrina - He fucked that one up royally.
4) The Great Recession - he fucked that one up royally.

Lots of people seem to think JFK was some hero, despite his actual track record.

Um, actually, his record was pretty good, creating the Space Program, successfully resolving the Cuban Missile Crisis.. but his status is elevated by being the last president assassinated in office. Getting Assassinated always builds up your cred. Unless you are James Garfield and you get assassinated before you do anything.

Lots of people think Nixon was some villain, despite his actual record.

Actually, his record was pretty bad. Watergate, an illegal war in Cambodia, shooting kids at Kent State, instigating a criminal coup in Chile. You didn't live through those times, people actually thought the country was coming apart at the seems. His abuse of power was so extensive that they passed a lot of laws after he left to limit what presidents could do.

Liberals, and even more than a few conservatives, have long spoken of FDR as some great president, but the more that his actual record becomes known and spoken of, the more that even usually unthinking liberals have felt the need to qualify their adoration of that scumbag.

No qualification needed. He was an awesome president who saved us from the Great Depression and then defeated Fascism.

Trump will do down as one of the worst presidents in our history....
Governor Rhodes called in the National guard that killed those College kids! A 4 time decent Republican Governor he made a lot of progress but He will always be remembered as the Governor who made a tragic mistake on causing the death of those students. Nixon had nothing to do with that.

You really don't see how interjecting sainthood and the handling of assets from out of the blue is a digression?
It's not out of the blue; I never discuss any topic out of context.
We have a plethora of evil people running our nation who never get attention from the press.

get with reality---sex is a need--a physical need----stop living in fairytale land

What does that have to do with it? Are you saying that breaking a vow before God, your community, your families, and yourself is a virtue? Are you trying to claim that all people are just rutting dogs with no higher consciousness capable of self control? Are you claiming that status for yourself? That philandering drug addict had a wife, you know.

He wasn't "voted out of office." Maybe you're thinking of a parliamentary system.
:iyfyus.jpg:
too bad unk, we'll see jan 20th if he wasn't ... however you spin it.

You still stuck on this OCD? Still a servile little slave to your fear? Maybe someday you'll grow up and be a man.

Just regular people, huh?

Yes, Chinese people are people like everyone else, irrational cowardly bigot. Were you attempting a blanket denunciation of all Americans by showing that picture of a pathetic, unfaithful dupe who has endangered American national security (apparently with the blessings of the democrats)? Neither he nor you represent all Americans, and I'll thank you for not insulting all of my fellow countrymen.

Nixon did a great deal of good things for the Country before he slipped into paranoi. I am not sure why but Nixon was not a traitor to the Country. He resigned when he realized it was the end of the line. Of course we had Senators then with character and love of our Country.

JFK died much too soon to know what his potential was.

FDR was far from being what you say. He created programs that brought this Country back from starvation. Since I remember Roosevelt and the times I think I know what he was just a little better than you do! He led us through the last war we ever won. All this while being paralyzed in a wheel chair!

Trump has nothing at all for you to be proud of. Having parties and flyovers while hundreds die every day. He is a narcissistic monster still getting people stabbed and arrested to feed his childish ego. To even mention his name with those Presidents is a travesty!

Susan Estrich described Trump well as many decent Republicans have done and voted for Joe Biden, a decent man who has suffered. He knows what empathy is!

As you were saying about the President, it was Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi who were eating at fancy restaurants without social distancing while you prog slaves were told to shut up and hunker down in your basement because you were told to. Just look at what the progs say about the Republicans and it is the prog Democrats who are doing it...

Hope you get a visit from one of those released criminals that the Progressive Governors have let loose, karma is a bitch...
I live in what is designated as the safest city. My Poilce Force and Fire Department are right there to check.

Are you scared?
“I live in what is designated as the safest city.”
What all white city do you live in?
I do not live in an all white city.. our City is integrated. We just have a great Police, Fire Department and Council. Small city. It was designated last year as the safest city. Who am I to argue? We honor our First Responders every year with a breakfast at one of our local Churches.

It's not out of the blue; .....

It most certainly was. No one was talking about sainthood or financial assets until you very awkwardly tried to shoehorn them in.

It's not out of the blue; .....

It most certainly was. No one was talking about sainthood or financial assets until you very awkwardly tried to shoehorn them in.
Your issue was that Trump is immoral.

too bad unk, we'll see jan 20th if he wasn't ... ...

No, we won't. What is it you think "voted out of office" means?

Trump had 81 million people who voted for the other guy. He had 74 million voting for him. He lost the Electoral vote, too.

So, just out of curiosity if a woman actually made the choice to marry someone like you, then you would be fine with them cheating on you in order to fulfill a "need"?

Interesting.

Forum List

Back