The Children Are Our Future

This kind of pablum puking paternal pig-poop has always gotten me to wonder - wtf is it with people who believe future generations are their own future? We shit all over past generations. We revere them when it suits our purpose, and condemn them when it suits out purpose. Past generations are gone, dead, at best faded memories.

Today we use 'the children' in debates over debt -- debt. When we also ignore them in debates over a poisoned environment (we need the jobs now!), and care nothing about leaving them a stinking poop pile in place of a democratic system in a healthy republic.

the biggest lie is people claiming to care about future generations

This kind of pablum puking paternal pig-poop has always gotten me to wonder - wtf is it with people who believe future generations are their own future? We shit all over past generations. We revere them when it suits our purpose, and condemn them when it suits out purpose. Past generations are gone, dead, at best faded memories.

Today we use 'the children' in debates over debt -- debt. When we also ignore them in debates over a poisoned environment (we need the jobs now!), and care nothing about leaving them a stinking poop pile in place of a democratic system in a healthy republic.

Oh. OK.
Screw the spending, spend like there’s no tomorrow because there is none!

We are fucked!

Yeah, I don't wanna live in a world run by no-God having apathetic fucktards.
Oh the irony. The irony!

5706-1545989360-f43d0020a9609ac8eb5243dacfe33810.jpg

For instance..one young one piped up and said "The old man may as well die, he's useless now."

Motherfucker! :blowup: If not for the old man, that boy would not have shit. And that's how the schools are indoctrinating them. It is all kinds of fucked up. It shocked his pop, too. His pop's pretty smart. He set him straight. (or tried to)

The boy lives on the "old man's" property..k?

Every step he takes in the grass in because "the old man" cleared that spot of trees and vines and rocks.

:102:

Obama: "He didn't build that."

The fuck he didn't, you sumbitch! You ever done a day of work in your life?

I've cleared 53 acres by 8 feet, motherfucker! Just for a horse trail. In 2 days.

"The old man" cleared a lot of acres.

Last edited:

Oh. OK.
There is eventually no tomorrow if we shit on the planet.

I live in farm country now. Many folks here are conservatives with good intentions. But when partisan divides pop up they get nasty and self destructive. Many side with rightwingers on climate change, yet are on boards and commissions trying to deal with changes -- in the climate. The cognitive dissonance is a terrible thing to witness and I get no joy from it. Many want to leave farms for -- ahem -- future generations, but are backing policies that will make for an inevitability that will make sure that never happens

Oh. OK.

I live in farm country now. Many folks here are conservatives with good intentions. But when partisan divides pop up they get nasty and self destructive. Many side with rightwingers on climate change, yet are on boards and commissions trying to deal with changes -- in the climate. The cognitive dissonance is a terrible thing to witness and I get no joy from it. Many want to leave farms for -- ahem -- future generations, but are backing policies that will make for an inevitability that will make sure that never happens
Yes, and my scientific superiors thinking males can menstruate and humans change sex on a whim will save the planet.

Spank they naughty butts!

<giggle>

Too late for that, and their parents didn't do it. Thanks, leftists.

You wanted a generation of quasi-state babies, you fucking got it.

You'll be old and at their mercy, too. Stupid fucks.

Oh. OK.

Yes, and my scientific superiors thinking males can menstruate and humans change sex on a whim will save the planet.

I guess fewer and fewer people ever accuse you of being a bright bulb.

and I have no idea why you believe mentioning "thinking males can menstruate and humans change sex on a whim will save the planet" contributes anything here

but maybe that is just a peculiar quirk you have -- obsessing over stuff like that?

Spank they naughty butts!

<giggle>

Too late for that, and their parents didn't do it. Thanks, leftists.

You wanted a generation of quasi-state babies, you fucking got it.

You'll be old and at their mercy, too. Stupid fucks.
so you actually find humorous an adult who giggles while speaking of spanking kids? say agin?

Children need to be disciplined, fuckass.

When they aren't well,..you'll see..

Because this generation wasn't.

Oh. OK.

I guess fewer and fewer people ever accuse you of being a bright bulb.

and I have no idea why you believe mentioning "thinking males can menstruate and humans change sex on a whim will save the planet" contributes anything here

but maybe that is just a peculiar quirk you have -- obsessing over stuff like that?
Well, Shitforbrains, college adults thinking males can menstruate IS THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD, YOU DUMBASS LEFTARD WITH YOUR HEAD UP YOUR FAT ASS.

Forum List

Back