The China message to liberals

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
China’s government banned effeminate men on TV and told broadcasters Thursday to promote “revolutionary culture,” broadening a campaign to tighten control over business and society and enforce official morality.

The party has reduced children's access to online games and is trying to discourage what it sees as unhealthy attention to celebrities.

Broadcasters must “resolutely put an end to sissy men and other abnormal esthetics,” the TV regulator said, using an insulting slang term for effeminate men — “niang pao,” or literally, “girlie guns.”

China bans 'sissy men' from TV in new crackdown

China’s government banned effeminate men on TV and told broadcasters Thursday to promote “revolutionary culture,” broadening a campaign to tighten control over business and society and enforce official morality.

The party has reduced children's access to online games and is trying to discourage what it sees as unhealthy attention to celebrities.

Broadcasters must “resolutely put an end to sissy men and other abnormal esthetics,” the TV regulator said, using an insulting slang term for effeminate men — “niang pao,” or literally, “girlie guns.”

All I've ever seen in China are "sissy men".

They sound like the Republicans in the US.

First off I could not care what China says or does about it's homersexuals in their society, it's not like the right that feigns concern for the Muslims in China.
The world is moving slowly into a new era. The western world is hanging on to the old era. This will spread around the globe. As it must. In our nation we are now promoting wealth with endless fiat currency printing. Housing and Apartments are rising to insanity levels in many areas and to degree. There are people who have paid very little as neighbors while others pay a fair amount of their incomes to the same entity. The collapse will need many more uniforms to keep any semblance of order. Traditional ways will be not only suggested but enforced for a better life with much less.

Hey, you lefty commies. The CCP hates fags. Now what are you going to do?

Call all Chinese HOMOPHOBIC.....thats the playbook, right?

1630588287010.jpeg

"Come and get some you CCP Commies!"

The world is moving slowly into a new era. The western world is hanging on to the old era. This will spread around the globe. As it must. In our nation we are now promoting wealth with endless fiat currency printing. Housing and Apartments are rising to insanity levels in many areas and to degree. There are people who have paid very little as neighbors while others pay a fair amount of their incomes to the same entity. The collapse will need many more uniforms to keep any semblance of order. Traditional ways will be not only suggested but enforced for a better life with much less.
I had to reduce my income over health I hope you enjoy the party. The secret is, grow yer own weed.

First off I could not care what China says or does about it's homersexuals in their society, it's not like the right that feigns concern for the Muslims in China.

Yep, we've already figured that out, if it isn't happening on your street it's not important.

Forum List

Back