The Chinese Spy (??) Balloons.

Fuck no. The Pentagon said that the 1st balloon was a "surveillance balloon".
The first report will be out shortly after they had time to study the pieces they recovered.

Biden warns countries throughout the world and then says that they were weather balloons the next day?

This is politics, I hope that can be agreed by everybody?
China can spy on canada as much as you want

But not America

My feeling is that his advisors made lazy initial decisions and only afterwards did the circle realise how stupid they had made themselves look .

Afterwards then became a desperate attempt to retrieve some modicum of apparent sense.

But it was a disaster from the start until now and forever . Yet another farce

Fuck no. The Pentagon said that the 1st balloon was a "surveillance balloon".
The first report will be out shortly after they had time to study the pieces they recovered.
Biden did say yesterday that the balloons were weather balloons. I'm not responsible for him making any mistakes, if that's what he had done.

I think the far bigger issue is that Biden is trying to romance China into letting down their guard. And I don't think that would even word with Trump and young leader Kim!

My feeling is that his advisors made lazy initial decisions and only afterwards did the circle realise how stupid they had made themselves look .

Afterwards then became a desperate attempt to retrieve some modicum of apparent sense.

But it was a disaster from the start until now and forever . Yet another farce
There's really no other way of interpreting it.

Biden has made a fool of himself on account of Pentagon orders to romance China at this critical time of America's war against Russia.

To me, this is like the Chimp promising his handler to not eat the banana.

To be fair Biden is just doing what the military advises, and if he's going against military advise they're covering up for him.

No it didn't. This is just hate propaganda against the Chinese, while America is the leading nation for spying on other countries.

Try substituting China's intent to promote peaceful cooperation in exchange for your hate and your country's method of military force of arms.

There's no success in sight for America's methods when we always have to fall back to the MAD factor.

Trump's options after today could have been narrowed down to just an antiwar movement against Biden. If he tries as a last resort, he could face a gag order against him based on it being treason to oppose Biden's war.

It now appears that Trump needs to get hundreds of thousands of supporters into the streets, and antiwar is the only potential.

Watch for nuclear threats coming from Russia, as their part in stoking the nuclear fear in Americans.

Forum List

Back