The Christian deception called "The Fall."

all living beings struggle equally upon the same conditions for their Spirits to be admitted to the Everlasting.

the Almighty is simply the gatekeeper.

There are no conditions , its absolutely free. Religion just gets off on placing conditions on freedom.

all living beings struggle equally upon the same conditions for their Spirits to be admitted to the Everlasting.

There are no conditions , its absolutely free. Religion just gets off on placing conditions on freedom.

it was in reference to this:

In the animal world, innocence prevails because there is no knowledge of good and evil. An animal does not know and cannot judge whether what it does is good or evil.

varying conditions and certainly all beings are guided by their knowledge of good and evil, so I agree many religions misinterpret Garden Earth and rather temptations might be better descriptively.

it was in reference to this:

In the animal world, innocence prevails because there is no knowledge of good and evil. An animal does not know and cannot judge whether what it does is good or evil.

varying conditions and certainly all beings are guided by their knowledge of good and evil, so I agree many religions misinterpret Garden Earth and rather temptations might be better descriptively.

I see . We can be guided by our knowledge , and quite a few other things added to that drink of life.

The garden of Eden was a set up ; satan was the serpent Adam and Eve were challenged by, Rev. 12:9. Since when has the serpent ever been allowed into Eden without Gods permission? No, God SENT it in there. Adam and Eve had absolutely no chance whatever!

Now WHY did God do this? He intentionally set them up to prepare the way for Christ to come.

Forum List

Back