The Christian Tithe ripoff.

Why not? That is just envy and jealousy coming out.

Hey...........all I'm saying is that if someone tries to limit you, show them you are capable of more than twice their perceived limit.

Kinda why I rode a bicycle from Jacksonville FL to Newport RI in 12 days (with 2 days for a rest stop).

Stunning bike ride.

Yeah............that was the longest one I ever did. Got the idea from a friend of mine who was also a monster cyclist who biked from Memphis to Norfolk, and when I transferred from Memphis to Jacksonville, I swore to myself that I would ride a bike to each duty station from then on. Jacksonville to Newport RI was the second one, and the last one was a short one from Newport RI to Norfolk VA.

Still ride a bit now and again. I've got a Lemond Zurich with Campagnolo Chorus ergo power drivetrain and brakes, Mavic Cosmic aero rims and a Selle Italia titanium saddle with Speedplay pedals (the ones that look like lollipops).

Goodness , that bike sounds like a space ship. I have never rode a bike past 5 miles.

Not quite a space ship, but she's plenty fast. I've been clocked at 66 mph going downhill, 53 mph drafting behind a dump truck, and 48 mph on my own for a sprint. Average cruising speed when I was in my early 30's was around 23 mph, but now that I'm 52, it's more around 17 mph.

Truly amazing , I think I would die of a heart attack if I was going 66 mph on a bike. I'm 61 , but when I was 30, my cruising speed was around 7 mph.

Hey...........all I'm saying is that if someone tries to limit you, show them you are capable of more than twice their perceived limit.

Kinda why I rode a bicycle from Jacksonville FL to Newport RI in 12 days (with 2 days for a rest stop).

Stunning bike ride.

Yeah............that was the longest one I ever did. Got the idea from a friend of mine who was also a monster cyclist who biked from Memphis to Norfolk, and when I transferred from Memphis to Jacksonville, I swore to myself that I would ride a bike to each duty station from then on. Jacksonville to Newport RI was the second one, and the last one was a short one from Newport RI to Norfolk VA.

Still ride a bit now and again. I've got a Lemond Zurich with Campagnolo Chorus ergo power drivetrain and brakes, Mavic Cosmic aero rims and a Selle Italia titanium saddle with Speedplay pedals (the ones that look like lollipops).

Goodness , that bike sounds like a space ship. I have never rode a bike past 5 miles.

Not quite a space ship, but she's plenty fast. I've been clocked at 66 mph going downhill, 53 mph drafting behind a dump truck, and 48 mph on my own for a sprint. Average cruising speed when I was in my early 30's was around 23 mph, but now that I'm 52, it's more around 17 mph.

Truly amazing , I think I would die of a heart attack if I was going 66 mph on a bike. I'm 61 , but when I was 30, my cruising speed was around 7 mph.

Well, I didn't start off that fast, it took me about a year and a half of constant riding of 20 or more miles per day (eventually I was averaging 50 to 100/day), as well as having a couple of good friends who pushed me just as hard as I pushed them.

One day, when I was stationed with VFA-131 Wildcats in Cecil Field FL, my Command Master Chief saw me coming into work an asked me to step into his office for a second.

I spent the next few seconds wondering what I'd been caught for this time.

He then turned to me and said "Petty Officer Murphy, I have just one question.........how the f**k do you push that thing so fast? I followed you out of the gate last night and clocked you at 53 mph for the next 2 1/2 miles. How do you do it?"

My reply? Practice and really big gear inches on your drivetrain.

The concept of giving is not wrong, but the church enforced giving if your not able to is wrong. Do you understand that??

I personally view the concept of being unable to tithe as an impossibility. If you make $10 per year then you sacrifice $1. You have $10. You can afford to give away 1 of them. The quality of your life doesn't really change that much. No matter how poor you are you should still be aware of your fellow man that needs your help. Nobody is too lowly that they deserve to be a selfish prick. This is especially true in Christianity.

Did you know that the working poor are the most generous demographic in the United States?

A lot of Christian ministers feel exactly as you do. In fact they teach their members that God will curse them if they don't give that little 10 percent.

What a bunch of BS. How many is "a lot"?

With the death of Jesus , all ceremonial codes that belonged to the Jews were nailed to the cross and buried, including tithing. Christians don't want those things buried, they want to keep them alive to increase bondage on the people. They want to hold "Decrees and debts" against the people.

Just read some of their threads here ; its all there , you just have to see it.

They take your money , they take your mind ,and if you don't act right , Christianity thinks they can take away your salvation. You know ,disfellowship you. Their counting the money ,not the souls.

What does God need with money? See the deception is that churches are teaching you that they represent God , as if they are God. So they invade your mind and want you to thing that if you desire to serve God , then you must align yourself and your money with them ;
and if you don't then you cannot serve God , which is ridiculous.

Notice this court deposition where they caught this Christian prosperity minister milking his church like cows ;

My goodness ,look at the 10 richest pastors in the world ;

Top 10 Richest Pastors in the World - 2016 List Updated - The Gazette Review

These jokers are making some serious money. The message they are preaching is tithing magnified! They milk their congregation and society around them of so much money in the name of God and planting " Seeds", its ridiculous! And it may well be , and if not be , then be the beginning of the church Jesus described as the final stage of HIS DECEIVED CHURCH! Jesus was describing HIS churches in Revelations chapter 2-3. Not some other worldly churches ,HIS churches were seriously deceived!

And in Revelations 3:17-18 that is a prosperity ministry! According to Jesus this church era is the final stage of HIS churches apostasy! They get wrapped up in this distorted money message ; their ministers get totally deceived with the spirit of this stunning greed.

Rev. 3:17 " Because you say I am rich and increased with goods and don't need anything , and you DON'T KNOW ,( notice they do NOT know this condition they are in. Meaning they are totally deceived! Completely unaware of the conscious deception of the way they are believing and worshipping Christ and God!),they don't know -- , that they are wretched , miserable, poor , BLIND and naked!"

They don't KNOW how they are. Meaning they can actually read these scriptures I posted , read what I am saying , and totally miss it!It's just NOT in their consciousness.

I wonder why the Christians won't join me in thread?

Is it something I have said?

Tithing belonged to the Old Testament era where a taxation system was needed to support the poor and a special priesthood that had been set apart. With the coming of Jesus there has been a change of the law ; the old has been set aside and rendered obsolete by the new - Heb. 7:12-18 ; 8 : 13. The Christian ministry ignores this new covenant.

Their coming after your salvation and your money ; trying to control both.

God made a promise through His prophet Malachi that if we paid an honest tithe. He would open the windows of heaven and pour out a blessing on us so great that we would barely have room to receive it.

Law of tithing is simple. A tenth of your increase. And its between us and God.

I can tell you that I know for myself that God will keep this promise. He has provided for me and my family through miraculous means again and again. And the beauty of this is you don't have to take my word for it. Commit to paying an honest tithe and pay it and He will bless you.

God made a promise through His prophet Malachi that if we paid an honest tithe. He would open the windows of heaven and pour out a blessing on us so great that we would barely have room to receive it.

Law of tithing is simple. A tenth of your increase. And its between us and God.

I can tell you that I know for myself that God will keep this promise. He has provided for me and my family through miraculous means again and again. And the beauty of this is you don't have to take my word for it. Commit to paying an honest tithe and pay it and He will bless you.

God will bless who he wants, and they don't have to pay for it.

Forum List

Back