The Church of Christ...

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016
Has anyone else noticed that the sermons that come forth from the pulpits seem different than the sermons given while growing up? Scriptural verses are remodified, explanations of doctrines are changing, and even the concept of the Trinity, Holy of course, is being addressed with questionings. Church 'teachings' are becoming more 'accepting of the world' with tolerance as a Christian virtue, the Old Testament is being disregarded to be mentioned and addressed, and it seems that the life of the Christian now ONLY is revolving around the New Testament. The Jesus movement in the 70's had a similar approach to the doctrines of Christianity.

The Church is becoming more 'laxed' in their gatherings and the teachings has also become more 'lax' in understanding and more 'free' in expressions of love.

I could name a million things that are more worth doing then listening 2,000 year old made up crap. Why would anyone take into account wtf it says or some old gray asshole has to say?

Not before time, the Church is edging away from the cruel and wicked God of the ancient mythology.

The Church is becoming more 'laxed' in their gatherings and the teachings has also become more 'lax' in understanding and more 'free' in expressions of love.

Sounds like a good thing. Isn't "Love" Jesus' primary teaching?

Has anyone else noticed that the sermons that come forth from the pulpits seem different than the sermons given while growing up? Scriptural verses are remodified, explanations of doctrines are changing, and even the concept of the Trinity, Holy of course, is being addressed with questionings. Church 'teachings' are becoming more 'accepting of the world' with tolerance as a Christian virtue, the Old Testament is being disregarded to be mentioned and addressed, and it seems that the life of the Christian now ONLY is revolving around the New Testament. The Jesus movement in the 70's had a similar approach to the doctrines of Christianity.

The old testament mentions too many times the original Hebrews were Black. Its in their best interests to get away from it.

Not before time, the Church is edging away from the cruel and wicked God of the ancient mythology.
And guess what happens then? The people are left in the hands of Leaders of States and Nations to lead and govern properly.

And guess what happens then? The people are left in the hands of Leaders of States and Nations to lead and govern properly.
If I have to choose to let Obama lead me or let the 'Ancient' One lead me, I'm going to pick the Ancient One over Obama or any other President for that matter.

If I have to choose to let Obama lead me or let the 'Ancient' One lead me, I'm going to pick the Ancient One over Obama or any other President for that matter.
The one YOU want to follow, is completely up to YOU and YOUR household.

The one YOU want to follow, is completely up to YOU and YOUR household.
Unless, of course, you put your passport to use and move to another country for residency.

I could name a million things that are more worth doing then listening 2,000 year old made up crap. Why would anyone take into account wtf it says or some old gray asshole has to say?
Please send me some of that millions so I can start doing some of them for myself.. PLEAAAASSSEEEEEE !!!!!!

Please send me some of that millions so I can start doing some of them for myself.. PLEAAAASSSEEEEEE !!!!!!
Even if they are just ideas.. PLLLEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE !!!!!!

But please keep in mind that I don't like to drink beer or smoke weed or go sunbathing in the nude. :) Thanks.

I'm sorry, I have never even been inside one of the Church of Christ churches so I have no idea myself what they used to preach much less what the preach now.

But please keep in mind that I don't like to drink beer or smoke weed or go sunbathing in the nude. :) Thanks.
Human-Like robots are being built and sold in Japan so people won't get too bored with their daily life. If they get bored they talk, dance and even have sex with these robots.

Maybe YOU are god yourself since you are apparently the sum of all knowledge.

Human-Like robots are being built and sold in Japan so people won't get too bored with their daily life. If they get bored they talk, dance and even have sex with these robots.

It might be similar to playing video games but only more 'realistic.'

Maybe YOU are god yourself since you are apparently the sum of all knowledge.
John 10:34
"Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?"

Forum List

Back