The Church of Christ...

How many blind people does it take to change a light bulb?
How many gods does it take to run the Universe?
How many people does it take to make a light bulb or how many gods does it take to make a Universe?

How many people does it take to make a light bulb or how many gods does it take to make a Universe?

I know the Christian God is the great I AM. Since you are claiming to be god also, are you the great U R?

I know the Christian God is the great I AM. Since you are claiming to be god also, are you the great U R?
that was too funny... lol

I could name a million things that are more worth doing then listening 2,000 year old made up crap. Why would anyone take into account wtf it says or some old gray asshole has to say?

Maybe YOU are god yourself since you are apparently the sum of all knowledge.
See Pslams 82:6

Psalm 82:6 "I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.'

Well, actually I wasn't there. He was not addressing me personally at the time.

Has anyone else noticed that the sermons that come forth from the pulpits seem different than the sermons given while growing up? Scriptural verses are remodified, explanations of doctrines are changing, and even the concept of the Trinity, Holy of course, is being addressed with questionings. Church 'teachings' are becoming more 'accepting of the world' with tolerance as a Christian virtue, the Old Testament is being disregarded to be mentioned and addressed, and it seems that the life of the Christian now ONLY is revolving around the New Testament. .

I only know of what is broadcasted on TV and through that they might as well call themselves the Church of Money or
"Church of Profits".
No exaggeration, everytime flipping channels a Christian network broadcast will be discussing money or asking for it.
SO BLATANT is the Bel scamming technique that the fact the JUSTICE DEPT and Christian followers do nothing about
it means they accept this as normal behavior.
Ironic since they are the first ones to weep over psychic network scams, and the likes.

I could name a million things that are more worth doing then listening 2,000 year old made up crap. Why would anyone take into account wtf it says or some old gray asshole has to say?

My bad. I forgot you are not Black so he wasnt addressing you at all.

Oh no! Now yet another god has shown up on the thread.

Were you over there protesting and shooting police officers from ambush at the time?

Were you over there protesting and shooting police officers from ambush at the time?
You must not be too bright if you think I would tell you that.

No. I knew you were Black and I also know that Black folks are very stupid so I naturally thought you might be stupid enough to answer it.

No. I knew you were Black and I also know that Black folks are very stupid so I naturally thought you might be stupid enough to answer it.
Read your post to yourself until you get the irony of it. You dont have to be dumb enough to believe everything you think.

Forum List

Back