The CIA and LSD

Years of research showed that LSD, like many other illegal drugs, was shown to have some medical benefits before the C.I.A. weaponized it.

Originally created as an "Intelligence" network, the agency morphed into a monster courtesy of (mostly) democrat administrations. You wouldn't mind so much but the CIA hasn't been on top of any important event since WW2, notably 9-11.

The original

“The Floor Is Lava” game
I've been seeing the news on this. I also remember looking in the mirror- and I saw a monster looking back! but oddly I out grew out of that- and don't even take a poof now. lol
but yes the cia was monkeying with mind control.

I've been seeing the news on this. I also remember looking in the mirror- and I saw a monster looking back! but oddly I out grew out of that- and don't even take a poof now. lol
but yes the cia was monkeying with mind control.
Ha the mirror got me a few times. The worst was my friend had a can of the scrubbing bubble cleaner on a shelf over the toilet. Trying to pee they kept sliding off the can. Fun times.

I can see it as a form of mind control to make someone think they were going crazy but not in a Manchurian Candidate form.

Ha the mirror got me a few times. The worst was my friend had a can of the scrubbing bubble cleaner on a shelf over the toilet. Trying to pee they kept sliding off the can. Fun times.

I can see it as a form of mind control to make someone think they were going crazy but not in a Manchurian Candidate form.
I know. I had another incident. With my car? Dropped some blotter- I had an Opel Cadet station wagon? A german- 70-ish car. Tank. And there was something weird with that car- It lost power because of it's exhaust?
so i tried to get home from town.... I had to turn back 3 times from town to get back home! i grew up- but it was fond memories! such fun.

I know. I had another incident. With my car? Dropped some blotter- I had an Opel Cadet station wagon? A german- 70-ish car. Tank. And there was something weird with that car- It lost power because of it's exhaust?
so i tried to get home from town.... I had to turn back 3 times from town to get back home! i grew up- but it was fond memories! such fun.
Young and care free. Never had a bad trip, but I also made sure to surround myself in a safe environment with friend most of the times.

Forum List

Back