The Civil War Of 2016: U.S. Military Officers Told To Plan To Fight Americans...

Jake, should the military be called to stomp down the New Black Panther Party and their call for violence on the RNC?

All two of them? I'd like to think we really don't need the military for that....but you know....the Republicans are really, really frightened.
I have the same impression.

The Black Panther Party of the sixties, the ones who marched with shouldered shotguns and rifles, were a relatively formidable presence. But all I've seen of the contemporary version are the two pathetic characters standing outside a voting poll armed with nightsticks and wearing GoodWill clothing. Anyone who is intimidated by that pair of losers deserves to be.

If Pauliticians paranoia comes to pass it will be beciase of the continued decline of life quality in the USA.
Troops may be needed to protect the rich and corporations.

Read posts first, before typing such asinine replies. This is not my vision or plan. It's not my paranoia.

Jake, should the military be called to stomp down the New Black Panther Party and their call for violence on the RNC?

All two of them? I'd like to think we really don't need the military for that....but you know....the Republicans are really, really frightened.

Oh, so you're just hung up on the numbers? Well, you shouldn't be. And i assure you, they have more than two members.

That's what happens when you drop in on the middle of a conversation and decide your 2 cents will make a difference. So between you and Jake the combined value of your ideas just shot up to 2 cents

Jake was four square in favor of have federal troops crush insurrectionists who interfere with the proper functioning of government and I want to know if this meets the Starkey Standard

That's what happens when you drop in on the middle of a conversation and decide your 2 cents will make a difference. So between you and Jake the combined value of your ideas just shot up to 2 cents

Jake was four square in favor of have federal troops crush insurrectionists who interfere with the proper functioning of government and I want to know if this meets the Starkey Standard

For him and many others, it would depend on who's conducting the insurrection. For example, i'm pretty sure he would hold a completely different opinion if the Military were called in to put down his OWS brethren.

And unfortunately, that's how most Americans view Freedom & Liberty. More Americans need to start approaching the issue differently. You have to fight for Freedom & Liberty for all. You can't just fight for it only when it's politically convenient to do so. Because that's a very dangerous slippery slope.

Last edited:
No it isn't and right wing terrorists have nothing in common with the American Patriots

Oh really?

:lol:

So libertarians are not patriots? really? where do they differ from the founders in ideology?

How are my fellow libertarian brothers and sisters different?

Yea keep on frivolously accusing me of pixie dust bullshit...

Libertarians would make real patriots puke

A real patriot has a stake in the game. Willing to give up all for a cause
Libertarians only care about themselves

Real American Patriots

6a00d8341ce76f53ef013485161993970c-800wi

Libertarian Patriot

patriotPhoto.jpg

Well, our 2 cents is more valuable, though, in currency of thought than Frank's dollar.

Whether OWS or militia mutts rise up, such must be crushed without mercy.

For him and many others, it would depend on who's conducting the insurrection. For example, i'm pretty sure he would hold a completely different opinion if the Military were called in to put down his OWS brethren.

And unfortunately, that's how most Americans view Freedom & Liberty. More Americans need to start approaching the issue differently. You have to fight for Freedom & Liberty for all. You can't just fight for it only when it's politically convenient to do so. Because that's a very dangerous slippery slope.

Well, our 2 cents is more valuable, though, in currency of thought than Frank's dollar.

Whether OWS or militia mutts rise up, such must be crushed without mercy.

Jake the political useful tool of the political elite don't start a campaign without them.

The Constitution is not a law. It is a document or charter of governance. Congress uses it as a guide to create law.

Abortion and gun rights are facts of the 21st century: neither will be banned.

Speaking of going backwards, you and J Edgar, pretty happy about murdering MLK Jr are you?

OK short bus where exactly =was I wrong?
Constitution the supreme law of the land
unborn human child will be a human.

Why do you like to get bitch slapped?

The Constitution is the supreme law of the land article 6 of the Constitution says so and your opinion does not override the Constitution.

The Constitution is the law of the federal government, it tells the feds what it can and can't do, that's what makes it law of the land.

Your opinion overrides nothing, bigrebnc.

You rise up against the government, you get shot down.

The Constitution is not a law. It is a document or charter of governance. Congress uses it as a guide to create law.

The Constitution is the supreme law of the land article 6 of the Constitution says so and your opinion does not override the Constitution.

The Constitution is the law of the federal government, it tells the feds what it can and can't do, that's what makes it law of the land.

It's not an opinion turd.

If you rise up against America, bigrebnc, you will be be put down. Simple fact.

Note: alter the quotes again, bigreb, and I will report you.

It's not an opinion turd.
Your opinion overrides nothing, bigrebnc. You rise up against the government, you get shot down.

It's not an opinion turd

You rise up against the Constitution, bigrebnc, you will be put down.

What's stopping you from going after the government? since they have already done that?
And according to you it's not the law so no biggie right?

Forum List

Back