The Civil War Of 2016: U.S. Military Officers Told To Plan To Fight Americans...

Everyday you prove that anti-evolution is a fact: you get more stupid.

Gun Rights, like Abortion is here to stay

Each side would like to step up restrictions and some on the fringe may want an outright ban.......but it ain't gunna happen

Hypothetical extremist revolutionary scenarios make a nice diversion but Americans are too fat and lazy to actually follow through
Thing about abortion it's affects two people. but hell you can't comprehend that the Constitution is the supreme law of the land how would you be able to understand abortion.

every post you write proves you're an idiot, most here know that.

Nah, nobody thinks that of me but many do of you.

Hey, you were right about Article VI. Anothe proof of evolution. You must be sliding up and down the chain of humanoid from and to chimp. You are on the upbeat for a moment, huh?

Easily answered. Notify the town that martial law is in effect, that any who surrender will be treated humanely but not IAW the Geneva Convention only as criminals, and any inhabitant taken with a weapon in hand will be summarily executed. Perfectly acceptable when dealing with treason.
But you haven't answered my question. What you've done instead is paraphrase your intention to exercise military force against a recalcitrant group of citizens without considering what provoked their action. This leaves open the possibility that some form of tyrannical oppression, such as that which has provoked what we've seen in Libya and now Syria, is responsible -- in which case you would be advocating un-democratic tyrannical suppression.

Nah, nobody thinks that of me but many do of you.

Hey, you were right about Article VI. Anothe proof of evolution. You must be sliding up and down the chain of humanoid from and to chimp. You are on the upbeat for a moment, huh?

Jakes lie of the day.

Your question does not deserve an answer because of it's very nature.

We have constitutional, electoral process for determination of problems.

Do you really believe that America will witness a problem like Syria or Libya?

Really really?

Sheesh.

Easily answered. Notify the town that martial law is in effect, that any who surrender will be treated humanely but not IAW the Geneva Convention only as criminals, and any inhabitant taken with a weapon in hand will be summarily executed. Perfectly acceptable when dealing with treason.
But you haven't answered my question. What you've done instead is paraphrase your intention to exercise military force against a recalcitrant group of citizens without considering what provoked their action. This leaves open the possibility that some form of tyrannical oppression, such as that which has provoked what we've seen in Libya and now Syria, is responsible -- in which case you would be advocating un-democratic tyrannical suppression.

Your question does not deserve an answer because of it's very nature.

We have constitutional, electoral process for determination of problems.

Do you really believe that America will witness a problem like Syria or Libya?

[...]
Having observed the gradual militarization of our police agencies, and having watched the appointment of a President by the Supreme Court, I would not discount the possibility. But whether or not you believe it could happen is not the point. The question refers to a hypothesis. But if you'd rather not answer it the reason why is obvious.

What is obvious is that you ignore we have constitutional, electoral process, and anyone who wants to go "southern" as they did in 1860 and 1861 deserves only the wall.

Why? A band of domestic terrorists take over and terrorize a town, perhaps murder the elected officials and military authorities? State they are the rightful government?

There is no need for prisoners from people who defy the Constitution in such a situation.

If it makes you feel better, summary courts-martial can be held as the rebels are taken. Then they can be executed.

All these bold predictions that the U.S. military will "crush" and "execute" the American people don't seem to account for the fact that most of the military rank-and-file is composed of conservative people who positively VOMIT about what's happening to our country.

They will of course indicate if asked that they'll obey orders.

Right up until the moment of shooting.

Last edited:
What is obvious is that you ignore we have constitutional, electoral process, and anyone who wants to go "southern" as they did in 1860 and 1861 deserves only the wall.

The average Englishman sitting around the breakfast table in London would have LAUGHED OUT LOUD at the thought that the American revolutionaries could have defeated the best funded, organized and trained military force in the world.

If rightwing terrorists revolt against the evil Obama making people get healthcare, then local authorities will put them in their place. Nobody will stand up for them and nobody will shed a tear if they end up dead

That's what the British said.

No it isn't and right wing terrorists have nothing in common with the American Patriots

Oh really?

:lol:

So libertarians are not patriots? really? where do they differ from the founders in ideology?

How are my fellow libertarian brothers and sisters different?

Yea keep on frivolously accusing me of pixie dust bullshit...

How fucking stupid.

Why would you need the Armed Forces to dislodge a bunch of diabetes-ridden, fat White retirees?

I'm sure that South Carolina LE is up to the task, along with the FBI.

Andy and Barney may have to call in Goober

I hate to burst your bubble, but we do have some very professional law enforcement agencies down here, your stereotypical view notwithstanding.
Translation: Andy and Barney are North Carolina.

bigreb, you are a moron...you can talk all day long to anybody you want, but you are a moron

sorry
It only takes a month of joining this place to come to this conclusion.

At first you want to give him the benefit of the doubt since he's not an asshole who just flings poo. He's just totally ignorant of the actual facts of almost every current event. He's a RushSean, bubble-living wingnut and you just have to learn to skim and scroll over his posts.

The average Englishman sitting around the breakfast table in London would have LAUGHED OUT LOUD at the thought that the American revolutionaries could have defeated the best funded, organized and trained military force in the world.
Yes, but they were pompous and prissy.

That's what the British said.

No it isn't and right wing terrorists have nothing in common with the American Patriots

Oh really?

:lol:

So libertarians are not patriots? really? where do they differ from the founders in ideology?

How are my fellow libertarian brothers and sisters different?

Yea keep on frivolously accusing me of pixie dust bullshit...

Libertarians would make real patriots puke

A real patriot has a stake in the game. Willing to give up all for a cause
Libertarians only care about themselves

Real American Patriots

6a00d8341ce76f53ef013485161993970c-800wi

Last edited:
Jake, should the military be called to stomp down the New Black Panther Party and their call for violence on the RNC?

If Pauliticians paranoia comes to pass it will be beciase of the continued decline of life quality in the USA.
Troops may be needed to protect the rich and corporations.

Yes, but they were pompous and prissy.

And the same bunch nearly cleaned our clock in 1812.

Forum List

Back