The Clemson football team went to the White House. And were served Burger King

Trump greets Clemson Tigers with fast-food buffet of Wendy's, McDonald's, and Burger King as they celebrate their national championship

Burger King, Wendy's and McDonalds were the fare for the National Champions. Really? Trump said they had reduced the staff. But I am willing to bet there are a few hundred caterers that would jump at the chance to cater an event like the President congratulating the College Football National Champions.

Fast food at the White House for an event? Just trashy and unacceptable.

Oh, come on! They would have had to cater in troughs of slop had your team won!

At least my team came close. They made it to the game.

You know what they call the team that doesn't win? Losers!

It seems that Alabama is generally allergic to orange and blue.

Really? The #2 team in the nation is called "loser"? Makes me wonder what they call an unranked team that lost to Alabama 52-21 and ended up 8-5 for the season? Bama didn't seem allergic that day.

Look at Bama's loses over the past few years. It seems that the colors orange and blue stand out pretty prominently.

They also seem to have an aversion to tigers.

First of all, Semper Fi from an old Marine who was part of ship's company (communications) on the U.S.S. Pocono back in the late 1950s. Second, I am proud to say the colors orange and blue also apply to the Florida Gators, the only team in the history of collegiate sports that won both the football and basketball championships in the same year.

Have a great year admiral!

I just think this is too big a deal. It would be different if it were the PM of Japan or some other dignitary, but there are college kids.

I don't know the circumstances behind it, he may have asked the team, the coaches, or what have you. Regardless, with all going on, this is was a quick, photo, meet and greet.

Trump could of really driven the liberals nuts by having Chic-fil-a.

Let's face it, this country is in deep trouble. And it's mostly because of people on the left that keep standing in the way. They want to criticize and make up crimes against Donald Trump. Frankly I'm fed up with it.
Used to be I would ignore them, but it's gotten to the point where we can't ignore what's going on.
I lost over $5000 in my TSP since the Democrats won back the House.
This week I won't be getting paid thanks to Nancy Pelosi.
They're partying in Hawaii and Puerto Rico while we're going unpaid yet still working.
Thanks to people like the OP we have to go thru Hell, and I get tired of listening to them call us racists and in the result they show their racism.

Last edited:
The OP has reached a new low in pettiness and vindictiveness. Shame on him.

Let's face it, this country is in deep trouble. And it's mostly because of people on the left that keep standing in the way. They want to criticize and make up crimes against Donald Trump. Frankly I'm fed up with it.
Used to be I would ignore them, but it's gotten to the point where we can't ignore what's going on.
I lost over $5000 in my TSP since the Democrats won back the House.
This week I won't be getting paid thanks to Nancy Pelosi.
They're partying in Hawaii and Puerto Rico while we're going unpaid yet still working.
Thanks to people like the OP we have to go thru Hell listening to them call us racists and in the result they show their racism.

Oh fuck you. Poor pitiful mudwhistle had someone criticize Donald Trump.

Be as fed up as you want. Those college champions had nothing to do with your TP, your lack of pay or you being called racist. And neither did I.

Thanks to me you have to go thru Hell listening to someone call you racist?? WTF? Did I call you racist? No. Then stick with the actual topic. And that is that a certain level of class is expected from the White House when an event is planned. This was not some elementary school group on a class field trip.

Maybe Trump should have ordered Taco Bell and had Mexico pay for it?

Pettiness? The White House hosted the national champions, and they served cheap fast food burgers in cardboard boxes. And you don't see the lack of decorum and class as an issue?

Too bad.

Oh, and if I was vindictive, I would have cheered the slur on the team that blew out mine. But our White House should have certain standards for hosting events.

Pettiness? The White House hosted the national champions, and they served cheap fast food burgers in cardboard boxes. And you don't see the lack of decorum and class as an issue?

Too bad.

Oh, and if I was vindictive, I would have cheered the slur on the team that blew out mine. But our White House should have certain standards for hosting events.
You are an idiot. If Trump said the sky was blue, you would say it was green just because you hate him.

Too bad.

You are an idiot. If Trump said the sky was blue, you would say it was green just because you hate him.
Winterborn is just showing everyone that in America you have the freedom to be a racist (but not if you're of Anglo European descent) and freedom to be an asshole (but only if you're a Democrat).

Lets face it, if trump would have served them filet mignon, people would be bashing him for not paying federal employees but serving 100 dollar meals to football players. Our peaches in chief cant win for losing.

Too bad.

Oh please, spare me. If you want to surf back through my posts and find where I have been harping on Trump, feel free. But if you think I am going to be quiet just because you think Trump is a victim, you are thinking wrong.

Too bad.

Winterborn is just showing everyone that in America you have the freedom to be a racist (but not if you're of Anglo European descent) and freedom to be an asshole (but only if you're a Democrat).

You keep bringing up being called a racist. Did I call anyone a racist? No. Find a new "Poor pitiful me" tune.

Lets face it, if trump would have served them filet mignon, people would be bashing him for not paying federal employees but serving 100 dollar meals to football players. Our peaches in chief cant win for losing.

That might be true. But it would not have been from me. I am not one of the crowd harassing Trump just to harass him.

Trump greets Clemson Tigers with fast-food buffet of Wendy's, McDonald's, and Burger King as they celebrate their national championship

Burger King, Wendy's and McDonalds were the fare for the National Champions. Really? Trump said they had reduced the staff. But I am willing to bet there are a few hundred caterers that would jump at the chance to cater an event like the President congratulating the College Football National Champions.

It's amazing how liberals cry about everything Trump does without having any idea of facts surrounding anything.

crying liberal.jpg

It's amazing how liberals cry about everything Trump does without having any idea of facts surrounding anything.

View attachment 240235

Jeez, another one crying that Trump is a victim and I am just another liberal attacking him? lol

Maybe if I had done so regularly, you might have a point. I haven't. You don't.

Maybe Trump should have let Melania handle it, but he was trying to please. The shutdown actually impacted the ability to entertain them, but the show must go on. I'm sure Trump was tickled to share his favorite foods with the Clemson team.

If alabama had won, trump would have been serving their sisters to them

Nah, only your sister. And that would have been cheaper than fast food burgers.
Family attack? Really? Lol pathetic

I replied in kind. Don't want people to bring up your sister, then don't make jokes about other people's sisters.
You didnt reply in kind, faggot.
Sorry if incest jokes about people you dont know, affect your feelz. Guilty conscious?
:lol:

You talked about the White House serving someone their sister. I corrected you that it would be your sister. Now you want to be all butthurt? lol That is funny. Hypocritical, but also funny.
Im not butthurt. Im just having fun with you

Btw, my sister got killed by a drunk driver in 2016 you fucking asshole

My sympathies for your loss. But since I had no way of knowing that, I was simply replying in kind to your comments about Trump serving a team their sisters.

In other words, if you don't want someone mentioning your sister, perhaps its best not to mention theirs.
My sister is still alive. I was just being an asshole like you. Faggot.

Right, and your slander of a team is all class. Right?
Omg i talked trash about a football team! who could even dream of such!!! :lol:
Lol get the fuck outta here :rolleyes:

The Horror! The Horror!

Btw, trump paid for this out of his own pocket.
The entitled OP thinks he should have done better with his free shit :lol:

Forum List

Back