The Climate Bozos said "Coal is dead!" Oooops

what's sad is you truly believe gas prices went up because Russia invaded Ukraine. Dude, you're insane. It's obvious you haven't been alive and breathing prior to that day.
Is that the latest right-wing talking point? Gas prices went up because Biden became president and not due to your orange douche bag's cuck holder invading Ukraine? Is that where you are going? LOL

Is that the latest right-wing talking point? Gas prices went up because Biden became president and not due to your orange douche bag's cuck holder invading Ukraine? Is that where you are going? LOL
well yeah, cause guess what, they did go up. doubled in fact before Russia had any date set. But I get it, you were sleeping.

well yeah, cause guess what, they did go up. doubled in fact before Russia had any date set. But I get it, you were sleeping.
So, if Biden is responsible for gas prices, Rump is responsible for Covid, right? That happened under his watch.

Bad, mean Rump. Forcing Covid on America.

So, if Biden is responsible for gas prices, Rump is responsible for Covid, right? That happened under his watch.

Bad, mean Rump. Forcing Covid on America.
you think trump created the virus? you didn't really just say that. The Wuhan people would be upset with you.

what's sad is you truly believe gas prices went up because Russia invaded Ukraine. Dude, you're insane. It's obvious you haven't been alive and breathing prior to that day.

Gosh I wonder what caused that uptick in Brent Crude price right about March of this year.

skynews-brent-oil_5696906.jpg

It is a mystery.

Gosh I wonder what caused that uptick in Brent Crude price right about March of this year.

skynews-brent-oil_5696906.jpg

It is a mystery.
Naw, I enjoy when people reject the gas price at the pump. 2.00 gas to 4.00 gas before any invasion. Price doubled.

Naw, I enjoy when people reject the gas price at the pump. 2.00 gas to 4.00 gas before any invasion. Price doubled.

Could you possibly support that claim? (Honestly I don't know, I have a full electric car that I charge for free on my solar PV unit at home so I haven't cared about gas prices for about 3 years now.)

The soupheads have been being bamboozled by renewables for many years. Will always be a fringe source of energy...geopolitics ensures it. dOy

All banks hedge investments are predicated upon one thing: fossil fuels. What's going to change that? Nothing. You think the banks are concerned with the "climate emergency" :iyfyus.jpg:

The climate emergency is embraced by the NWO contingent that seeks only to gather the herd via trickle-up poverty economic policy. More dOy. Those suckered by the climate emergency are not serious people.

Economies need to survive...the oligarchs could not possibly care any less about the science and laugh at the climate kOOks, thus, fossil fuels will indeed dominate for a long long time!!:bye1::bye1:

Why Renewables Can't Solve Europe's Energy Crisis | ZeroHedge

Could you possibly support that claim? (Honestly I don't know, I have a full electric car that I charge for free on my solar PV unit at home so I haven't cared about gas prices for about 3 years now.)
Certainly I could. Why can't you just go to the internet and look yourself? along with being uninformed are you also a lazy fk?

Certainly I could. Why can't you just go to the internet and look yourself?

That isn't going to tell me what the price of gas was in March of 2020. (Perhaps you don't know how gas station signs work?)

along with being uninformed are you also a lazy fk?

Well, at least I know that you can't tell the trend of gas prices 2 years ago from looking at today's price.

But I'm sure in your world that's exactly how you gather data.

I knew you couldn't support your own claim. I just didn't expect you didn't even understand your own claim! That's sad.

Yeah, you navigate in moron land.

How Europe is trying to wean itself off its $1 billion a day Russia energy habit​

The posture of the EU’s biggest economy has changed rapidly during the crisis, with Germany committing 200 billion euros to bring forward its goal of 100% renewable energy by more than a decade.

Forum List

Back