The Climate Bozos said "Coal is dead!" Oooops

Yeah, you navigate in moron land.

How Europe is trying to wean itself off its $1 billion a day Russia energy habit​

The posture of the EU’s biggest economy has changed rapidly during the crisis, with Germany committing 200 billion euros to bring forward its goal of 100% renewable energy by more than a decade.

Lol...but Moronland winning. :bye1:
Western governments not giving a shit about renewables because the leaders there don't want to wake up one morning tied to the top of a cold lamp post. That's how it works.

The Oz stuff not being taken seriously by those who make energy policy:up:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...hers-handful-oligarchs-latest-round-sanctions

It's all coal all gas all the time!

Western governments not giving a shit about renewables because the leaders there don't want to wake up one morning tied to the top of a cold lamp post. That's how it works.

EU Fails To Approve Russian Coal Ban As Latest Sanctions Package Delayed Due To "Technical Issue" | ZeroHedge

It's all coal all gas all the time!
Actually, nope. And I posted a link for you to read. But then, you are a moron, right?

That isn't going to tell me what the price of gas was in March of 2020. (Perhaps you don't know how gas station signs work?)

Well, at least I know that you can't tell the trend of gas prices 2 years ago from looking at today's price.

But I'm sure in your world that's exactly how you gather data.

I knew you couldn't support your own claim. I just didn't expect you didn't even understand your own claim! That's sad.
Sure I do, it’s now obvious you don’t.

Last edited:
Yeah, you navigate in moron land.

How Europe is trying to wean itself off its $1 billion a day Russia energy habit​

The posture of the EU’s biggest economy has changed rapidly during the crisis, with Germany committing 200 billion euros to bring forward its goal of 100% renewable energy by more than a decade.

EU Fails To Approve Russian Coal Ban As Latest Sanctions Package Delayed Due To "Technical Issue" | ZeroHedge
Actually, nope. And I posted a link for you to read. But then, you are a moron, right?

Your post highlighted the term "weaning". The moron wants to know if the posted understands the meaning of "weaning" as it applies to energy policy?:iyfyus.jpg:

Indeed...the morons know it's all about the geopolitical landscape. Always has been...always will be.
Climate crusading is ghey

Alaska in Jan.png

Was that so hard? Supporting your claim? Why do people have to beg you guys to support your claims?

Note how it went up when Trump took office too!

Wow, those years under GW Bush were also pretty high!
Yep, but price’s jumped before Russia Russia scam, just as I said! Internet facts

Yep, but price’s jumped before Russia Russia scam, just as I said! Internet facts

I hate to be the one to teach a "conservative" how economics works but I'll give it a go:

When Biden took office the US was slowly and tentatively starting to open up again. After 2 years of MUCH LESS travel gas demand went down and prices were low. Upon re-opening as more people got on the road demand increased as did price.

This is, presumably, the reason you LIKE the free market. It's so unfortunate when the free market doesn't make you happy isn't it?

Note in your graph how the slope changed DRAMATICALLY right about the time that Russia invaded Ukraine. That's because Russia is a large exporter of oil and gas (the US doesn't use that much Russian oil, but we are part of the GLOBAL MARKET which DOES and hence the price goes up).

It's charming that you have a cartoon view of how economics works, but maybe, just maybe, if you actually listened to economists this wouldn't all be such a mystery to you.

They are dangerous

cave-ins and black lung disease cannot be ignored

but there is no shortage of men willing to take the risk

There may be no shortage of people willing to take that risk, but the coal companies DECADES ago found the joy of "automation" and reduced the number of people needed to mine coal. The "war on coal jobs" actually came out of the Coal CEO offices. And those jobs are never coming back. Ever.

I hate to be the one to teach a "conservative" how economics works but I'll give it a go:

When Biden took office the US was slowly and tentatively starting to open up again. After 2 years of MUCH LESS travel gas demand went down and prices were low. Upon re-opening as more people got on the road demand increased as did price.

This is, presumably, the reason you LIKE the free market. It's so unfortunate when the free market doesn't make you happy isn't it?

Note in your graph how the slope changed DRAMATICALLY right about the time that Russia invaded Ukraine. That's because Russia is a large exporter of oil and gas (the US doesn't use that much Russian oil, but we are part of the GLOBAL MARKET which DOES and hence the price goes up).

It's charming that you have a cartoon view of how economics works, but maybe, just maybe, if you actually listened to economists this wouldn't all be such a mystery to you.
but what I said was fact. Now you're trying to cover it up. Naw, you're just making excuses now.

but what I said was fact.

In context it was effectively meaningless, though.

Now you're trying to cover it up.

No, covering it up would be trying to hide WHY gas prices fluctuate in service to some political point.

Naw, you're just making excuses now.

I wish you luck as a "conservative" because you're gonna need it. If you don't know how the economy works you will be guided by people without your best interest in mind. Good luck. Remember: don't open the e-mails from the Nigerian Prince offering you millions of dollars and DEFINITELY don't buy any bridges.

I wish you luck as a "conservative" because you're gonna need it. If you don't know how the economy works you will be guided by people without your best interest in mind. Good luck. Remember: don't open the e-mails from the Nigerian Prince offering you millions of dollars and DEFINITELY don't buy any bridges.
you should stop advertising your experiences.

Forum List

Back