The climate has become self aware

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

According to the US Forest service the climate is aware of federal/private boundaries as Congressman McClintock has uncovered.

During his little chat with the US Forest Service bureaucrooks, McClintock was also apparently surprised to discover that the people who own forests tend to manage them well, while people in federal forests who get paid to manage them, don't.

Then again, how dare republicrat slave drivers demand federal workers do anyfuckinthing at all?

Godam fascist.

According to the US Forest service the climate is aware of federal/private boundaries as Congressman McClintock has uncovered.

During his little chat with the US Forest Service bureaucrooks, McClintock was also apparently surprised to discover that the people who own forests tend to manage them well, while people in federal forests who get paid to manage them, don't.

Then again, how dare republicrat slave drivers demand federal workers do anyfuckinthing at all?

Godam fascist.

If the Feds destroy their own forests then there is nothing left to manage

Duh!

Anyone should know that removing dead wood; sick or dying trees; and generally thinning a forest results in a much healthier environment for the entire forest, as a whole. When sunlight can reach the forest floor, other fauna has the opportunity to thrive. That opens the door to a healthier environment for other animal species and insects. It's just basic, common sense.

Anyone should know that removing dead wood; sick or dying trees; and generally thinning a forest results in a much healthier environment for the entire forest, as a whole. When sunlight can reach the forest floor, other fauna has the opportunity to thrive. That opens the door to a healthier environment for other animal species and insects. It's just basic, common sense.
Removing all the dead wood would also result in a healthier government, but they can't do that either.

230510-dianne-feinstein-ew-533p-a26788.jpg

Last edited:
There is a new food chain now.

From the top:

1. Climate change

2. AI

3. Vultures

4. Joe Biden

• Banned
If the Feds destroy their own forests then there is nothing left to manage

Duh!
So I did some reading, and apparently a lot of people blame the left wing Sierra Club for thwarting federal government efforts at actually managing these lands.

So democrook leaning assfucks, (I'm trying to not paint with a broad brush and be fair here....) insist that private forest ownership is a bad thing, ( I can't recall all their stupid reasons and who really cares about their lies?) and at the same time undermine efforts of the federal government to use it's vast resources to manage the lands thus preventing other disasters and these people are not in prison?

Not only are they not in prison they're apparently the leading lobbying firm in DC and donate almost 97% of their political cash to democrooks.

Let's see...

Interfering with productivity on federal property and dumping cash into democrook campaigns....

There seems to be a pattern of behavior here...

I have about four acres of forests as part of my eight acre lot. After forty-five years of living here I can't even begin to guess how many hours and dollars I've spent managing my little forest. It is healthy and attractive but only because I have cut down trees, planted more desirable trees, cut large vines, bush hogged under trees and done other chores to keep it thriving and healthy.

I have about four acres of forests as part of my eight acre lot. After forty-five years of living here I can't even begin to guess how many hours and dollars I've spent managing my little forest. It is healthy and attractive but only because I have cut down trees, planted more desirable trees, cut large vines, bush hogged under trees and done other chores to keep it thriving and healthy.
Hopefully, you`re planting only native tree species.

Forum List

Back