The Clintons Didn’t Just Sell Our Uranium To Russia

They didn’t sell any of our uruanium. It’s all still
here. The things partisans make up...

Watch me blow your post out of the water......hardly a new phenomenon:

And I use the Leftist NYTimes as the source:

"....despite assurances by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission that uranium could not leave the country without Uranium One or ARMZ obtaining an export license — which they do not have — yellowcake from his property was routinely packed into drums and trucked off to a processing plant in Canada.

Asked about that, the commission confirmed that Uranium One has, in fact, shipped yellowcake to Canada even though it does not have an export license.".and thence, no one knows where it went.
No One!

That is funny. And how much is not accounted for exactly?

Where is the link to verify?

I notice you're not still saying this:
"They didn’t sell any of our uruanium. It’s all still
here."

Like that custard pie I smashed in your killer?

I’m quite sure it is here. I was waiting for you to back up your ridiculous claim. So far you havent.

I use the Leftist NYTimes as the source:

"....despite assurances by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission that uranium could not leave the country without Uranium One or ARMZ obtaining an export license — which they do not have — yellowcake from his property was routinely packed into drums and trucked off to a processing plant in Canada.

Asked about that, the commission confirmed that Uranium One has, in fact, shipped yellowcake to Canada even though it does not have an export license.".and thence, no one knows where it went.
No One!

Link? Pretty sure you are a russian... I like to think Americans aren’t this dumb.

They didn’t sell any of our uruanium. It’s all still
here. The things partisans make up...

No One!

here."

I’m quite sure it is here. I was waiting for you to back up your ridiculous claim. So far you havent.

No One!
And once again, I ask you if you know the difference between a Canadian and a Russian?

No One!

Link? Pretty sure you are a russian... I like to think Americans aren’t this dumb.

Political chic thinks canada is colluding with russia now. Sending american uranium to russia.

No One!

here."

No One!

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

No One!

Political chic thinks canada is colluding with russia now. Sending american uranium to russia.

“Russia’s record of transferring dangerous materials and technologies to rogue regimes, such as those in Iran and Syria, is very troubling,” Representative Ileana Ros-Lehtinen of Florida, the ranking Republican on the House Foreign Affairs Committee at the time, wrote ...

“We believe that this potential takeover of U.S. nuclear resources by a Russian government–owned agency would pose great potential harm to the national security of the United States,” the letter read, “and we urge the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) to block the sale.”

As a CFIUS member, Hillary could have heeded this warning and stopped Vladimir Putin from controlling a fifth of U.S. uranium supplies."
Clinton Russia Ties: Bill & Hillary Sold Out U.S. Interests to Putin Regime | National Review

And, of course, this sort of anti-America behavior was exactly what we saw when Democrat Hussein Obama acquiesced to Iran's demand that Hezbollah be allowed to sell $millions in cocaine in America....
....money that was used to build IEDs to kill American soldiers.

Sure, sell 5000 seats at a hundred a pop just to break even. Everything on top of that is gravy.

My wife & I saw him years ago at a basketball arena where there were 10-15 thousand people.

He made over $100 million giving hundreds of speeches. It’s not a conspiracy, numbnuts. He averages about $200,000 per speech and once even got paid $750,000 for a single speech.

You people are the dumbest fucking creatures on the planet.
So you are saying it's okay with you if our politicians give speeches in Russia for half a million dollars ? Okay so then you would be okay with Trump doing the same thing?
And you call us dumb....:abgg2q.jpg:
What politician gave a speech in Russia for half a million dollars? What political position were they in?

"Devastating Timeline Reveals the Transfer of Half of U.S. Uranium Output to Russia as Hillary Clinton’s Foundation Bags $145 Million"
Devastating Timeline Reveals the Transfer of Half of U.S. Uranium Output to Russia as Hillary Clinton's Foundation Bags $145 Million - Breitbart

Hillary and Bill.....all about the bucks.

"Mrs. Clinton does not mention her speech of apology to the world’s Muslims, a toe-curling embarrassment to the entire Western world, nor her inability to utter or write the words “Islamic terrorism or extremism,” nor the disconcerting pay-to-play activities of the Clinton Foundation, including the payment or pledge of $145 million and a $500,000 speech fee for Bill Clinton at a time when Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s agreement was required to approve a sale of uranium assets in the United States to Russian interests."
Mrs. Clinton Convicts Herself In Stunning Display of Rage At What Happened in 2016 - The New York Sun
So....your claim is now that HALF of our U.S. Uranium output was carted off to Russian? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Well, when you tell lies, you certainly go bigly. :lol:

You should clear off your specs, old timer....

"... half of U.S. Uranium output (20% of all U.S. Uranium) to the Russian government in 2010."

20% of America's uranium to Russia.....took a bribe of $145 million to do so.....

Why doesn't that concern you?
Now you say 20%...when before you linked an article that said half (50%)....which is it? And how much of that is tonnage?

Now you say 20%...when before you linked an article that said half (50%)....which is it? And how much of that is tonnage
It was a total of 19 tons but what difference does it make? Putin just showed a NK style cartoon of Russian nukes blowing up Florida...even a cup full of Uranium would be treasonous in my opinion...

No One!

here."

No One!

Well, PC can't seem to tell the difference between a Canadian and a Russian......AND she's can't see that she's made two claims about how much uranium went to Russia.....50% of our supplies or 20% of our supplies. Those numbers are not the same. She doesn't seem to know that.

Now you say 20%...when before you linked an article that said half (50%)....which is it? And how much of that is tonnage
It was a total of 19 tons but what difference does it make? Putin just showed a NK style cartoon of Russian nukes blowing up Florida...even a cup full of Uranium would be treasonous in my opinion...
Where did you get the 19 tons figure from?

Well, PC can't seem to tell the difference between a Canadian and a Russian......AND she's can't see that she's made two claims about how much uranium went to Russia.....50% of our supplies or 20% of our supplies. Those numbers are not the same. She doesn't seem to know that.
Why are you people that are so in fear of Putin okay with Hillary and Obama selling them the main ingredient to blow us up? Head shaker...as usual libs do not think things past their own sworn political party...

About Uranium | Natural Resources Canada

Processing
The world’s largest and Canada’s only uranium refinery is located at Blind River, Ontario, where uranium ore concentrates from Canada and abroad are refined to produce uranium trioxide. This product is shipped to a conversion facility in Port Hope, Ontario, which produces uranium hexafluoride and also produces the world’s only commercial supply of fuel-grade natural uranium dioxide. Uranium hexafluoride is exported to produce enriched uranium fuel for light-water reactors in the United States and elsewhere. Uranium dioxide is shipped to fuel fabrication facilities in Port Hope, Toronto and Peterborough, Ontario, to produce natural uranium fuel for CANDU reactors in Canada and abroad.

Forum List

Back