The Clintons Didn’t Just Sell Our Uranium To Russia

That is funny. And how much is not accounted for exactly?

Where is the link to verify?

I notice you're not still saying this:
"They didn’t sell any of our uruanium. It’s all still
here."

Like that custard pie I smashed in your killer?

I’m quite sure it is here. I was waiting for you to back up your ridiculous claim. So far you havent.

I use the Leftist NYTimes as the source:

"....despite assurances by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission that uranium could not leave the country without Uranium One or ARMZ obtaining an export license — which they do not have — yellowcake from his property was routinely packed into drums and trucked off to a processing plant in Canada.

Asked about that, the commission confirmed that Uranium One has, in fact, shipped yellowcake to Canada even though it does not have an export license.".and thence, no one knows where it went.
No One!

Link? Pretty sure you are a russian... I like to think Americans aren’t this dumb.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

From your link:

Asked about that, the commission confirmed that Uranium One has, in fact, shipped yellowcake to Canada even though it does not have an export license. Instead, the transport company doing the shipping, RSB Logistic Services, has the license. A commission spokesman said that “to the best of our knowledge” most of the uranium sent to Canada for processing was returned for use in the United States. A Uranium One spokeswoman, Donna Wichers, said 25 percent had gone to Western Europe and Japan. At the moment, with the uranium market in a downturn, nothing is being shipped from the Wyoming mines.

So no, not going to Russia...

Well, PC can't seem to tell the difference between a Canadian and a Russian......AND she's can't see that she's made two claims about how much uranium went to Russia.....50% of our supplies or 20% of our supplies. Those numbers are not the same. She doesn't seem to know that.
Why are you people that are so in fear of Putin okay with Hillary and Obama selling them the main ingredient to blow us up? Head shaker...as usual libs do not think things past their own sworn political party...
Still waiting for the evidence that any uranium went to Russia......you say 19 tons, but have yet to link or quote your source for that figure.

Why are you people that are so in fear of Putin okay with Hillary and Obama selling them the main ingredient to blow us up? Head shaker...as usual libs do not think things past their own sworn political party...
Why are you O.K. with Obama and John Kerry sending 12 tons of enriched uranium to russia?

I notice you're not still saying this:
"They didn’t sell any of our uruanium. It’s all still
here."

Like that custard pie I smashed in your killer?

I’m quite sure it is here. I was waiting for you to back up your ridiculous claim. So far you havent.

I use the Leftist NYTimes as the source:

"....despite assurances by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission that uranium could not leave the country without Uranium One or ARMZ obtaining an export license — which they do not have — yellowcake from his property was routinely packed into drums and trucked off to a processing plant in Canada.

Asked about that, the commission confirmed that Uranium One has, in fact, shipped yellowcake to Canada even though it does not have an export license.".and thence, no one knows where it went.
No One!

Link? Pretty sure you are a russian... I like to think Americans aren’t this dumb.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

From your link:

Asked about that, the commission confirmed that Uranium One has, in fact, shipped yellowcake to Canada even though it does not have an export license. Instead, the transport company doing the shipping, RSB Logistic Services, has the license. A commission spokesman said that “to the best of our knowledge” most of the uranium sent to Canada for processing was returned for use in the United States. A Uranium One spokeswoman, Donna Wichers, said 25 percent had gone to Western Europe and Japan. At the moment, with the uranium market in a downturn, nothing is being shipped from the Wyoming mines.

So no, not going to Russia...
But....but.....but.....PC's Breitbart link said HALF of our uranium was going to Russia!!!!!!

pc lives in Canada she should be aware of the Uranium One transaction.

Nope….they even made sure we couldn’t replace it.
Putin got every Ruble's worth from the personification of the Democrat Party, the Clinton Crime Family.

The $500k Putin paid Bill ‘the rapist’ for his fake speech was worth every kopek to Putin.

1."Most sapient Americans—those who are skeptical of the mainstream media—know the outrageous but largely unreported story that Bill and Hillary Clinton, with the help of Obama officials and over congressional experts’ objections, allowed Russia to gain control of 20 percent of America’s uranium supplies.

2.What is unknown is whether the Clintons sweetened the deal for their Russian friends by engineering closure of a million federal acres of the nation’s best source of uranium.

3. In March 2010, then-Secretary of State Clinton traveled to Russia to meet with then-Prime Minister Vladimir Putin. In June, Bill Clinton was gifted $500,000 by a Russian bank with close connections to Putin’s government for a speech in Moscow.

4. In October of 2010, the Obama administration, with the blessing of the State Department run by Hillary Clinton, allowed the Russians to purchase a company called Uranium One, which controls more than 20 percent of American uranium.”

5. Here we can see the real reason for the Trump/Collusion-Mueller Investigation: to camouflage the fact that every major Democrat elite was both knowledgeable and a participant in the corruption: Muller, Comey and Rosenstein knew and probably wet their beaks in the payoffs.

6. What are the other parts of this tale of political corruption?

“…a Russian agent in Maryland involved in extortion, fraud, and international money laundering; a Washington, D.C. lobbyist who, hearing danger afoot, became an FBI informant; congressional critics decrying “the take-over of essential U.S. nuclear resources by a government-owned Russian agency”; non-disclosure by the FBI of its investigation into Russia’s “racketeering and strong-arming” as the administration considered the Russian acquisition; the transfer of $145 million to the Clinton Foundation by sources tied to the Uranium One deal; prolonging of the FBI investigation for years; and indictment and slap-on-the-wrist sentencing of the agent and his conspirators just before Labor Day and Christmas, all without fanfare.

7.Oh, and the informant? The FBI forced him to sign a non-disclosure agreement, enforceable even against Congress.”
Uranium too: Did the Clintons finagle a twofer, including a land-grab?

Jail 'em all!!!!
How much actual uranium when to Russia?

$145 million worth.
I don't want money amount...I want uranium amount. How many pounds/tons of uranium actually went to Russia from that mine?

As much as you can get for a $145 million bribe.

The baglady took what she could get.
Just how rightarded are you?? How is the $145 million a bribe when it was contributed by someone NOT involved in the Uranium One/Rosatom deal and donated years before Hillary was Secretary of State??

Why are you vying to be the dumbest poster on USMB?

it isn't a bribe. she's a lying loon.

Nope….they even made sure we couldn’t replace it.
Putin got every Ruble's worth from the personification of the Democrat Party, the Clinton Crime Family.

The $500k Putin paid Bill ‘the rapist’ for his fake speech was worth every kopek to Putin.

1."Most sapient Americans—those who are skeptical of the mainstream media—know the outrageous but largely unreported story that Bill and Hillary Clinton, with the help of Obama officials and over congressional experts’ objections, allowed Russia to gain control of 20 percent of America’s uranium supplies.

2.What is unknown is whether the Clintons sweetened the deal for their Russian friends by engineering closure of a million federal acres of the nation’s best source of uranium.

3. In March 2010, then-Secretary of State Clinton traveled to Russia to meet with then-Prime Minister Vladimir Putin. In June, Bill Clinton was gifted $500,000 by a Russian bank with close connections to Putin’s government for a speech in Moscow.

4. In October of 2010, the Obama administration, with the blessing of the State Department run by Hillary Clinton, allowed the Russians to purchase a company called Uranium One, which controls more than 20 percent of American uranium.”

5. Here we can see the real reason for the Trump/Collusion-Mueller Investigation: to camouflage the fact that every major Democrat elite was both knowledgeable and a participant in the corruption: Muller, Comey and Rosenstein knew and probably wet their beaks in the payoffs.

6. What are the other parts of this tale of political corruption?

“…a Russian agent in Maryland involved in extortion, fraud, and international money laundering; a Washington, D.C. lobbyist who, hearing danger afoot, became an FBI informant; congressional critics decrying “the take-over of essential U.S. nuclear resources by a government-owned Russian agency”; non-disclosure by the FBI of its investigation into Russia’s “racketeering and strong-arming” as the administration considered the Russian acquisition; the transfer of $145 million to the Clinton Foundation by sources tied to the Uranium One deal; prolonging of the FBI investigation for years; and indictment and slap-on-the-wrist sentencing of the agent and his conspirators just before Labor Day and Christmas, all without fanfare.

7.Oh, and the informant? The FBI forced him to sign a non-disclosure agreement, enforceable even against Congress.”
Uranium too: Did the Clintons finagle a twofer, including a land-grab?

Jail 'em all!!!!

You must be really scared that Mueller is ready to move on Trump if you’re trotting out these lies again.

The former FBI Director seems like an incompetent tool who blames the Clintons for his own failures and inadequacies.

The title of his book says it all - My FBI. The FBI belongs to the USA, not the Director.

What you failed to mention is that the FBI, under his leadership, didn’t find a single indictable offence against the Clintons. Which renders moot all of your rants and raves.

17 Investigations, one Special Prosector no indictments, no charges and no convictions, other than perjury for a blow job.

And the Clintons didn’t collude with Vladimir Putin or his minions to undermine the US election.

Tick, tick tick. Time is rapidly running out for the Trump Administration. Staffers aren’t walking out, they’re running for the doors.

And still you defend these criminals and incompetents.

To get the solution, we are looking for, we need to point out what we know.

1. We assume, that the number 65000 is 100% - because it's the output value of the task.
2. We assume, that x is the value we are looking for.
3. If 65000 is 100%, so we can write it down as 65000=100%.
4. We know, that x is 20% of the output value, so we can write it down as x=20%.
5. Now we have two simple equations:
1) 65000=100%
2) x=20%
where left sides of both of them have the same units, and both right sides have the same units, so we can do something like that:
65000/x=100%/20%
6. Now we just have to solve the simple equation, and we will get the solution we are looking for.

7. Solution for what is 20% of 65000

65000/x=100/20
(65000/x)*x=(100/20)*x - we multiply both sides of the equation by x
65000=5*x - we divide both sides of the equation by (5) to get x
65000/5=x
13000=x
x=13000

The US has or had 65000 tons of Uranium and we sold 20% that comes to 13000 tons...I was mistaken it is 13000 tons not 19 but again what difference does it make?

Where did you get the 19 tons figure from?
A news release a few weeks ago..I'll find it for you give me a minuet...

1. We assume, that the number 65000 is 100% - because it's the output value of the task.
4. We know, that x is 20% of the output value, so we can write it down as x=20%.
1) 65000=100%
2) x=20%
where left sides of both of them have the same units, and both right sides have the same units, so we can do something like that:
65000/x=100%/20%
6. Now we just have to solve the simple equation, and we will get the solution we are looking for.

65000/x=100/20
65000/5=x
13000=x
x=13000
It was 13000 tons not 19 but what difference does it make...

1) 65000=100%
2) x=20%
65000/x=100%/20%

65000/x=100/20
65000/5=x
13000=x
x=13000

The US has or had 65000 tons of Uranium and we sold 20% that comes to 13000 tons...I was mistaken it is 13000 tons not 19 but again what difference does it make?
A great deal of assuming there....Where'd you get those figures?

Algebra...and...

Home / Information Library / Nuclear Fuel Cycle / Uranium Resources / Supply of Uranium

Known Recoverable Resources of Uranium 2015

tonnes U percentage of world
Australia

29%
Kazakhstan
13%
Canada
9%
Russian Fed
9%
South Africa
6%
Niger
5%
Brazil
5%
China
5%
Namibia
5%
Mongolia
2%
Uzbekistan
2%
Ukraine
2%
Botswana
1%
USA
1%
Tanzania
1%
Jordan
1%
Other
4%
World total

Algebra...and...

Home / Information Library / Nuclear Fuel Cycle / Uranium Resources / Supply of Uranium

Known Recoverable Resources of Uranium 2015

tonnes U percentage of world
Australia

29%
Kazakhstan
13%
Canada
9%
Russian Fed
9%
South Africa
6%
Niger
5%
Brazil
5%
China
5%
Namibia
5%
Mongolia
2%
Uzbekistan
2%
Ukraine
2%
Botswana
1%
USA
1%
Tanzania
1%
Jordan
1%
Other
4%
World total
Ok....so where is the evidence that this 20% actually was shipped to Russia? Where is the valid source?

really? she used to say she lives in Brooklyn

I busted her once bitching about the poor internet connection she got living out in the sticks - I failed to copy her comment. Of course she denied it.

just last week she commented about living with wolves, bears, and cougars .. I DIDNT FAIL TO COPY THAT COMMENT.

Brooklyn is well known for its wildlife population AND pc is a bald face liar.

really? she used to say she lives in Brooklyn

I busted her once bitching about the poor internet connection she got living out in the sticks - I failed to copy her comment. Of course she denied it.

just last week she commented about living with wolves, bears, and cougars .. I DIDNT FAIL TO COPY THAT COMMENT.

Brooklyn is well known for its wildlife population AND pc is a bald face liar.
Sounds like TinyDancer....could they be the same person?

Forum List

Back