The color of Jesus controversy

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
I am permanently locked on a forum where I have liked to be for 12 years because allegedly I blasphemed God because I portrayed Jesus as African in my Jesus video, but I not only portrayed him as African but as an Indian Asian and white and blonde Because Jesus was God and God created all people according to his face, that's why the symbolism has I have to apologize to be there but I don't do that the guy is a racist the administrator

Jesus was a blue eyed blonde and spoke with a British accent

1632914135386.jpeg

I don't know about that. Christ definitely spoke using the language of his time, with a lot of "ye's" and "thou's" and words with "eth" endings. But that's hardly the cockney accent that you would think.

Christ's position has a top guy among the carpenters really doesn't sound very British at all. Further, Britain hadn't been annexed to the RE yet when Jesus. H. Christ walked the earth.

I don't know about that. Christ definitely spoke using the language of his time, with a lot of "ye's" and "thou's" and words with "eth" endings. But that's hardly the cockney accent that you would think.

Christ's position has a top guy among the carpenters really doesn't sound very British at all. Further, Britain hadn't been annexed to the RE yet when Jesus. H. Christ walked the earth.
The British took their accent from Jesus

Jesus is an Hispanic name, and the fact that He was in the carpentry rackets is significant. But the Scripture never records Jesus using an Hispanic accent, never addressing His apostles as "hey ese, wassup Holmes"

Jesus is an Hispanic name, and the fact that He was in the carpentry rackets is significant. But the Scripture never records Jesus using an Hispanic accent, never addressing His apostles as "hey ese, wassup Holmes"

Jesus was reported to ride around in a low rider

I'm just unlocked again, good because I've been there for 12 years. But I did not apologize or "regret" because there is nothing to regret, because I also did not say that Jesus Christ is black or white, but that is just a lot of symbolism. Jesus tied up as the black slave who frees us from the slavery of sin and breaks the chains of sin.

Forum List

Back