The Complete Failure to Articulate Exactly why Benghazi is a Scandal Proves it is not

Smilodonfatalis

May 5, 2013
I asked posters commenting on another thread to articulate what exactly is scandalous about the incident at Benghazi.

I got nothing in response but hysterical falsehoods that have already been debunked and a guy who claimed he could and called me a ****, yet failed to articulate the scandal.

I'm putting this challenge out there to a wider audience to see if I can find anyone who can explain how the events of that day were somehow scandalous.

You don't like any of the explanations you got. Which indicates that you would accept no explanation, ever, by anyone.

Could it be about the fact the WH lied about what it knew, changed the talking points, and then after it was revealed what had happened, they continued with the false narrative? Just a hunch.

The scandal is in the failure of Obama and Company to do ANYTHING AT ALL to defend our ambassador and his staff...and then to COVER UP their blatant failure by insisting that the cause was a video that insulted Islam....for WEEKS after it was confirmed that Benghazi was a terrorist act. Obama just could not stand to see an attack on the US happening just before his re-election....so he denied that it happened.

Obama is a lying, low down piece of shit.

The Administration's dishonest efforts to claim that the obvious scandal is "not" a scandal is a bit scandalous, too.

The scandal is in the failure of Obama and Company to do ANYTHING AT ALL to defend our ambassador and his staff...and then to COVER UP their blatant failure by insisting that the cause was a video that insulted Islam....for WEEKS after it was confirmed that Benghazi was a terrorist act. Obama just could not stand to see an attack on the US happening just before his re-election....so he denied that it happened.

of which they had been warned about, the denial of extra security that was requested several times, etc., etc.

Could it be about the fact the WH lied about what it knew, changed the talking points, and then after it was revealed what had happened, they continued with the false narrative? Just a hunch.

So changing talking points is a scandal?

What law says that a politician can't change talking points?

This is a ridiculous falsehood. Obama called it a terrorist attack the day after it happened.

There is no evidence that Obama could have done anything to prevent the attack without the benefit of clairvoyance.

The explanations I got were hysterical falsehoods that have already been debunked.

Please list them and show that they have been debunked. Give links to something besides your opinion.

How about trying to articulate why it's a scandal so I can then go point by point and debunk.

^ nice obvious back-peddle.

Lame attempt to shift the burden, too.

YOU made the ASSertion, you dufus.

Try supporting what YOU said.

Scandal - a disgraceful or discreditable action.

What they did -
1. Lied to the American People
2. Blamed it on a video that they knew full well was not.
3. Did not pull them out of there, like the British and Red Cross did.
4. Refused to give them more protection when they asked for it repeatedly.
5. They continually are covering up what really happened.

The above are FACTS!

the complete failure of the OP to understand the written and spoken English is just a proof she is intellectually challenged, and nothing more :rolleyes:

It's worse than that. As it turns out, Benghazi was set up to administer some sort of Fast N Furious scheme to funnel weapons to the Syrian rebels in violation of international law.

So changing talking points is a scandal?

What law says that a politician can't change talking points?

It's called lying. For instance, we called what Anthony Weiner did a scandal because he publically LIED about it, and it wasnt until it was revealed that he came clean. That's a scandal, pal. Look it up.

Whether or not a "law" was broken, is besides the point. The White House deliberately LIED about what happened and for reasons they still do not wish to fully disclose. Remember? What difference does it make now? :rolleyes:

scan·dal
/ˈskandl/Noun
1.An action or event regarded as morally or legally wrong and causing general public outrage: "a bribery scandal".
2.The outrage or anger caused by such an action or event.

Synonyms
disgrace - gossip - shame - slander

It's worse than that. As it turns out, Benghazi was set up to administer some sort of Fast N Furious scheme to funnel weapons to the Syrian rebels in violation of international law.

This i did not know. Can you provide a link for further reading?

Forum List

Back