The Complete Failure to Articulate Exactly why Benghazi is a Scandal Proves it is not

Scandal - a disgraceful or discreditable action.

What they did -
1. Lied to the American People
2. Blamed it on a video that they knew full well was not.
3. Did not pull them out of there, like the British and Red Cross did.
4. Refused to give them more protection when they asked for it repeatedly.
5. They continually are covering up what really happened.

The above are FACTS!

debunk this

so far all you've done is ignore it

I just debunked it.

Do you know how to read through a thread?

The scandal is in the failure of Obama and Company to do ANYTHING AT ALL to defend our ambassador and his staff...and then to COVER UP their blatant failure by insisting that the cause was a video that insulted Islam....for WEEKS after it was confirmed that Benghazi was a terrorist act. Obama just could not stand to see an attack on the US happening just before his re-election....so he denied that it happened.

Obama is a lying, low down piece of shit.

This is a ridiculous falsehood. Obama called it a terrorist attack the day after it happened.

There is no evidence that Obama could have done anything to prevent the attack without the benefit of clairvoyance.
Obama was actually refering to 9/11/01 nice try though and you have proven you won't listen to the truth.

Scandal - a disgraceful or discreditable action.

What they did -
1. Lied to the American People
2. Blamed it on a video that they knew full well was not.
3. Did not pull them out of there, like the British and Red Cross did.
4. Refused to give them more protection when they asked for it repeatedly.
5. They continually are covering up what really happened.

The above are FACTS!

debunk this

so far all you've done is ignore it

I just debunked it.

Do you know how to read through a thread?

when i quoted his post and replied, your post was not up yet

lighten up

FactCheck put together a no brainer time line. The analysis at the link but here's some key points.

What follows is a timeline of events that we hope will help put the incident into perspective. We call attention in particular to these key facts:

There were no protesters at the Benghazi consulate prior to the attack, even though Obama and others repeatedly said the attackers joined an angry mob that had formed in opposition to the anti-Muslim film that had triggered protests in Egypt and elsewhere.

The State Department disclosed this fact Oct. 9 — nearly a month after the attack.

Libya President Mohamed Magariaf insisted on Sept. 16 — five days after the attack — that it was a planned terrorist attack, but administration officials continued for days later to say there was no evidence of a planned attack.

Magariaf also said the idea that the attack was a “spontaneous protest that just spun out of control is completely unfounded and preposterous.”

This, too, was on Sept. 16. Yet, Obama and others continued to describe the incident in exactly those terms — including during the president’s Sept. 18 appearance on the “Late Show With David Letterman.”

Matt Olsen, director of the National Counterterrorism Center, was the first administration official to call it “a terrorist attack” during a Sept. 19 congressional hearing. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton did the same on Sept. 20.

Even so, Obama declined opportunities to call it a terrorist attack when asked at a town hall meeting on Sept. 20 and during a taping of “The View” on Sept. 24.

Benghazi Timeline | FactCheck.org

What makes Benghazi a scandal? Oh so many things to choose from :)

How about the only person telling the American people the truth in the beginning was the Libyan President? Every one in the administration was lying claiming it was a spontaneous act caused by the video.

Yuppers.

Oh its a scandal all right.

A scandal of the complete incompetence of Barry and Hilary's State Department.

They ignored repeated requests for additional security because of threats.

They completely ignored the fact that the Brits and the Red Cross pulled out BECAUSE of those threats.

Becuase of that incompetence four very good men died.

I'm sure no one in that administration gives shit one about those deaths but the families of those men deserve all the answers they can get.

Digraceful doesn't even begin to describe the total, utter imcompetence of Barry's State Department.

FactCheck put together a no brainer time line. The analysis at the link but here's some key points.

What follows is a timeline of events that we hope will help put the incident into perspective. We call attention in particular to these key facts:

There were no protesters at the Benghazi consulate prior to the attack, even though Obama and others repeatedly said the attackers joined an angry mob that had formed in opposition to the anti-Muslim film that had triggered protests in Egypt and elsewhere.

The State Department disclosed this fact Oct. 9 — nearly a month after the attack.

Libya President Mohamed Magariaf insisted on Sept. 16 — five days after the attack — that it was a planned terrorist attack, but administration officials continued for days later to say there was no evidence of a planned attack.

Magariaf also said the idea that the attack was a “spontaneous protest that just spun out of control is completely unfounded and preposterous.”

This, too, was on Sept. 16. Yet, Obama and others continued to describe the incident in exactly those terms — including during the president’s Sept. 18 appearance on the “Late Show With David Letterman.”

Matt Olsen, director of the National Counterterrorism Center, was the first administration official to call it “a terrorist attack” during a Sept. 19 congressional hearing. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton did the same on Sept. 20.

Even so, Obama declined opportunities to call it a terrorist attack when asked at a town hall meeting on Sept. 20 and during a taping of “The View” on Sept. 24.

Benghazi Timeline | FactCheck.org

Here's a youtube video of Obama calling it a terrorist attack...a day after it happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
What makes Benghazi a scandal? Oh so many things to choose from :)

How about the only person telling the American people the truth in the beginning was the Libyan President? Every one in the administration was lying claiming it was a spontaneous act caused by the video.

Yuppers.

So explain how this is a scandal.

The video in my link above proves that not everyone in the administration was lying.

There was some confusion over whether riots were somehow involved.

How is that a scandal?

And what difference does it make?

They completely ignored the fact that the Brits and the Red Cross pulled out BECAUSE of those threats.

I'm sure no one in that administration gives shit one about those deaths but the families of those men deserve all the answers they can get.

Digraceful doesn't even begin to describe the total, utter imcompetence of Barry's State Department.

Incompetence does not = scandal.

You have to be mentally retarded, a child, or a lying filthy piece of shit to say "there is no scandal".

It's one of the three, take your pick and share with the class.

I asked posters commenting on another thread to articulate what exactly is scandalous about the incident at Benghazi.

I got nothing in response but hysterical falsehoods that have already been debunked and a guy who claimed he could and called me a ****, yet failed to articulate the scandal.

I'm putting this challenge out there to a wider audience to see if I can find anyone who can explain how the events of that day were somehow scandalous.

That’s about as intelligent a response you’ll get from the right.

The explanations I got were hysterical falsehoods that have already been debunked.
You must be in that minority of true believers blinded by Marxist obfuscations put out by the hate-Americans gummint monopolists who drain the economy for the benefit of those self-serving narcissisists who have absolutely no intention of paying it back through any kind of service to other people.

Tissue?

Incompetence does not = scandal.
Right incompetence isn't a scandal. The lying and tdying to cover up his incompetece is.

Forum List

Back