🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The completely classless left.

Once again the leftist clown corps prove how shallow, intrusive, and without any vestige of class they all are. A stupid liberal moron boarded a plane and verbally assaulted Ivanka Trump-Kushner. I have to wonder what makes shit on the left think they have a right to assault people like that. I also wonder why the damn secret service didn't exterminate him immediately. I think it is a good thing Trump is Keeping his personal security people. Maybe we will see a stop to this shit by liberal scum. I would just love to have seen the headlines for a month is someone had accosted an (O-SHIT-MA what did we do?) daughter on a plane.
Yeah. He should have grabbed her by the pussy like Trump.

Once again the leftist clown corps prove how shallow, intrusive, and without any vestige of class they all are. A stupid liberal moron boarded a plane and verbally assaulted Ivanka Trump-Kushner. I have to wonder what makes shit on the left think they have a right to assault people like that. I also wonder why the damn secret service didn't exterminate him immediately. I think it is a good thing Trump is Keeping his personal security people. Maybe we will see a stop to this shit by liberal scum. I would just love to have seen the headlines for a month is someone had accosted an (O-SHIT-MA what did we do?) daughter on a plane.
why is it ok for a male democrat to grab vaginas and penises{like most of them do},,,but its not OK for Trump to grab a vagina?

Yeah the dimshitscum have done a pretty good job of remaking Americas children into clueless babies in the past fifteen years or so especially. I hope Trump makes good on his promise about the education system. I only hope he goes farther and pulls the accreditation of ANY organization that tries to teach the liberal version of history. It is as easy as taking the college accreditation away and making their diplomas worthless. Then liberal indoctrination will be a thing of the past. This generation will be lost in space like anyone of a liberal slant. PC, and feel good social ideas need to be scrapped for result based education. The liberal version of MY PEOPLES RIGHTS OUTWEIGH YOUR PEOPLES RIGHTS BECEAUSE WE ARE CLUELESS will just go away eventually. If not we need to make it.
What is the liberal version of history?
The liberal version of history is history. The right wing version of history is: The Earth is only 6000 years old, Jesus was the greatest American ever, Clinton caused 9/11, and Ben-gassy was the worst thing ever.

Yeah the dimshitscum have done a pretty good job of remaking Americas children into clueless babies in the past fifteen years or so especially. I hope Trump makes good on his promise about the education system. I only hope he goes farther and pulls the accreditation of ANY organization that tries to teach the liberal version of history. It is as easy as taking the college accreditation away and making their diplomas worthless. Then liberal indoctrination will be a thing of the past. This generation will be lost in space like anyone of a liberal slant. PC, and feel good social ideas need to be scrapped for result based education. The liberal version of MY PEOPLES RIGHTS OUTWEIGH YOUR PEOPLES RIGHTS BECEAUSE WE ARE CLUELESS will just go away eventually. If not we need to make it.
The liberal version of history is history. The right wing version of history is: The Earth is only 6000 years old, Jesus was the greatest American ever, Clinton caused 9/11, and Ben-gassy was the worst thing ever.
How low is your IQ again?

why is it ok for a male democrat to grab vaginas and penises{like most of them do},,,but its not OK for Trump to grab a vagina?
We ask nicely first.

At a guess, about 2 standard deviations above yours.

We ask nicely first.
i wonder if Joe Biden asks a mom if he can grope/feel up her lovely 12 yr old daughter, or does Biden just go for the jugluar and has his way.

Only the retarded buy into blatant propaganda and then actually claim to be smarter than someone.

Liberal history is whatever you idiots will believe without asking for actual documentation, like how 3 black females supposedly jump started NASA with genius mathematical equations before the civil rights act even passed.

Bullshit how can some stupid liberal shithead rewrite a history book that was written by the people who lived the history, Prove your low IQ again there bud. BTW Jesus was from Nazereth, There is not any thing saying the earth is a certain age because a day in earth time has no comparison to the time of Heaven the "firmament" described In Genesis. Bill Clinton did not follow up on the first attack on the world trade center, and did not even investigate the evidentiary lines that led back to the same group that attacked the second time. Facts do not seem to reach your twisted opinion or change it like so many liberals. The liberal version of history Is all lies. NOT HISTORY, NOT HISTORICALLY PROVABLE, or even clos to reality. Now cry and throw a fit HAHAHA.

Last edited:
We ask nicely first.
i wonder if Joe Biden asks a mom if he can grope/feel up her lovely 12 yr old daughter, or does Biden just go for the jugluar and has his way.
He's probably old school like Trump.

Seriously, why are you surprised!?!?! The left wants to claim it is the right who are violent, and yet time after time, it is proven to be them. I mean honestly, look at todays lib and the black libs who supported Dr King. No resemblance what so ever, and amazing thing was--------->the people beating the hell out of them and water cannoning them were DEMOCRATS, and yet they claim Repubs don't like them.

Propaganda is an amazing thing, which is where we are at today with the left. They are going to have to be hosed if America is ever to survive as a great economic country with personal freedoms.

"If you ever want to know what the left is up to, just note what they accuse the conservatives of."
Rush Limbaugh

We ask nicely first.
He's probably old school like Trump.
i really wish that girl would of smacked Biden in the nose and yelled "Child Molestor"!!! and it was seen live on television.

Only the retarded buy into blatant propaganda and then actually claim to be smarter than someone.
That's mighty white of you, especially from a Trump supporter.

It happens from people on both sides of the political isle, only myopic fools believe it is only one side that does it..

Then would you care to give us an example when anything like this happened to a daughter of a Democrat President elect?

That's mighty white of you, especially from a Trump supporter.
That is mighty racist of you, especially from a supposed "progressive" humanitarian type.

The leftist war on women continues.

I would just like to see the press if someone even said anything bad about the Obama girls, just look how they squalled when anyone said ANYTHING at all about his wife.

It happens from people on both sides of the political isle, only myopic fools believe it is only one side that does it..
When righties speak on campus and elsewhere, they need bodyguards. Lefties don't.

Is there a difference?
Damn, they need to fix Oral Roberts University..
Dickhead

Forum List

Back