The Confederacy and States' Rights

Quote: Originally Posted by Kevin_Kennedy

The fact that you do not believe the founders considered the states sovereign and independent betrays your complete ignorance over American history.

I guess the guy who actually wrote the Constitution was completely ignorant too.

He did not believe secession was constitutional.

No one person wrote the Constitution.
No, KK, but who is referred to as the principle author...you know,
the person who is called the "Father of the Constitution?"

I think you know the answer.

☭proletarian☭;1825314 said:
:lol:

I point out the logical inconsistencies in your statements and you respond by attacking me?

It seems you are the one who needs to act like an adult ;)

We'll just note that you'd be happy to condemn Washington and his guerrilla fighters had the Redcoats won. We'll continue to stand for principles, even if you lack the fortitude to do so.
To be attacked by someone who in and out uses simplistic analysis and is a recist to boot,
one who refers to black people as N****** regularly here --

is a badge of honor.

My friend, paperview, a professor, once remarked that he had students who simply could not get that they were wrong, that their opinions convoluted and torturous, were not evidence of anything other than their own inability to understand that they were wrong. The P's and KK's personal identies cannot accept the possibility that they could be wrong. Oh, well.

No, Sunni Man, you are wrong, simply and completely.

The 'immorally' describes a venial weakness of character that prevents you from admitting when you are wrong and have to change your view.

Lots of people have that pathology.

But I can, and have, admitted when I have erred on this forum, and I will the next time I do.

On this thread, paper view and so many others have shown that you, KK, proletarian are on the wrong side of history and evidence.

I understand that your pathology makes that unbearable for you to admit, so I am not angry or mocking of you. Simply reporting accurately where you are at.

☭proletarian☭;1825314 said:
:lol:

I point out the logical inconsistencies in your statements and you respond by attacking me?

It seems you are the one who needs to act like an adult ;)

We'll just note that you'd be happy to condemn Washington and his guerrilla fighters had the Redcoats won. We'll continue to stand for principles, even if you lack the fortitude to do so.
To be attacked by someone who in and out uses simplistic analysis and is a recist to boot,

is a badge of honor.

I have no problem with reece's. in fact, I quite like them

I understand that your pathology makes that unbearable for you to admit, so I am not angry or mocking of you. Simply reporting accurately where you are at.

Actually, your pathetic attempt at amature psychology is giving me a laugh.

So in a way, thanks for the levity. :eusa_angel:

:popcorn: Watching Sunni Man squirm like a worm, while I the Cowboys beat up on the Saints. Wow! And there is my honey with the soft drinks and the popcorn. Wow! Can't get much better than this.

:popcorn: Watching Sunni Man squirm like a worm, while I the Cowboys beat up on the Saints. Wow! And there is my honey with the soft drinks and the popcorn. Wow! Can't get much better than this.

I guess you have to resort to slander and name calling. When your argument has grown weak as your's has.

But you do have ONE redeaming quality by cheering for the Cowboys. :cool:

I guess you have to resort to slander and name calling. When your argument has grown weak as your's has.

But you do have ONE redeaming quality by cheering for the Cowboys. :cool:

Who is slandering and name calling? I have accurately and clearly defined your behavior based on what you have said on this thread. That you refuse to accept it is immaterial.

I will leave it at that, wish you a good evening, and let's hope the Cowboys can beat the Saints. Good night.

But I can, and have, admitted when I have erred on this forum, and I will the next time I do.

On this thread, paper view and so many others have shown that you, KK, proletarian are on the wrong side of history and evidence.

As I just witnessed on the other thread, proletarian is also a Holocaust denier too.

Being a run of the mill racist isn't quite enough for him I see.

Wow! The holocaust deniers manifest the same type of pathologies as do truthers. I wonder what motivates a Sunni Man, a Eots, a Proletarian to believe as they do. Amazing.

Wow! The holocaust deniers manifest the same type of pathologies as do truthers. I wonder what motivates a Sunni Man, a Eots, a Proletarian to believe as they do. Amazing.

FYI- I am a Psychologist by profession.

Belief or denial in the holocaust, or any other historical event, is not in any way pathological or indictive of any medical condition as you intimate. :cool:

I denied such things to ineffectively deal with my white guilt.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back