The Congressional Medal of Bullcrap

I'm sorry I don't think replying to a picture without a comment was necessary. The subject is Trump and I can understand how you want to involve others obvious hypocrisy to the mix. All of those incidents are quite old and the only thing that makes a difference is Trump's current willingness to open an old wound for everyone to see. He made it a current affair the others did not.

A picture is worth a thousands words, I dont' think I needed to explain.

I should have realized who I was talking too

Yes, they are old...

and they point out your hypocrisy.

Slander?

Medical Deferment?

One side as guilty as the other.

I can't presume the point you are trying to make when you post a picture and I won't try. If you want a dialog keep it a dialog and don't let alternative media do the talking for you. Bringing up cases that have been discussed at length is rehashing old arguments. Trump made this a current event. Bringing up old stuff is entirely up to you, but don't expect commentary to things already discussed and retired.

Keep deflecting.

Trump has done NOTHING that your own candidates haven't done, and on a larger scale.

YOU have FAILED with your whining

Hey, if it floats your boat make a thread about it. This thread is about Donald Trump making it an issue today. In fact, I heard that there is a script floating around for a new movie starring Donald Trump, it's called "Full Dinner Jacket"

Still deflecting, and normal debate tactics, for a certain type.

You want to sling mud while standing behind a protective wall blocking any discussion that disproves your whine.

Go away little boy...

Never mind, I'll just put you and your whiney little butt in the closet.

Enjoy the dark

I have a feeling your drool will still slip under the door.

A picture is worth a thousands words, I dont' think I needed to explain.

I should have realized who I was talking too

Yes, they are old...

and they point out your hypocrisy.

Slander?

Medical Deferment?

One side as guilty as the other.

I can't presume the point you are trying to make when you post a picture and I won't try. If you want a dialog keep it a dialog and don't let alternative media do the talking for you. Bringing up cases that have been discussed at length is rehashing old arguments. Trump made this a current event. Bringing up old stuff is entirely up to you, but don't expect commentary to things already discussed and retired.

Keep deflecting.

Trump has done NOTHING that your own candidates haven't done, and on a larger scale.

Hey, if it floats your boat make a thread about it. This thread is about Donald Trump making it an issue today. In fact, I heard that there is a script floating around for a new movie starring Donald Trump, it's called "Full Dinner Jacket"
The board sees YOU deflecting AND lying. But like your avatar Obama you just don't care. That in FACT makes you a democrat.

Nonsense, you two can't deflect any longer so now you're reduced to being a red, white and blue hatriot.
"Reduced to a Red White and Blue Patriot"? So you consider that a reduction stupid? It's NOT a reduction asswipe. It's something to be PROUD of something to FIGHT for something to hold high and add luster to its being.

Patriots DIED so you could SPEW your communist controlling BILE on this VERY site asswipe. Done with you period.

Keep deflecting.

The board sees YOU deflecting AND lying. But like your avatar Obama you just don't care. That in FACT makes you a democrat.

Nonsense, you two can't deflect any longer so now you're reduced to being a red, white and blue hatriot.
"Reduced to a Red White and Blue Patriot"? So you consider that a reduction stupid? It's NOT a reduction asswipe. It's something to be PROUD of something to FIGHT for something to hold high and add luster to its being.

Patriots DIED so you could SPEW your communist controlling BILE on this VERY site asswipe. Done with you period.

Put on your bifocals and reread it.

Keep deflecting.

Put on your bifocals and reread it.

original.jpg

I know what he means when he say 'Make America great again'

It was great when he got McCain to fight in wars to protect his ass.

Didn't Hilary call one of,the greatest generals of our time general betray us. The only steaming pile here is the one numnuts is shoveling about how democrats honor military service.

You mean the guy who shared National Intelligence with his lover in effect betraying us? That guy? He didn't honor his own military service and put more value in a piece of ass over our safety and security.

Fair about what? Nobody cares about who's dodging what anymore. Clinton dodged, trump dodged, bush was national guard, mccain didn't dodge.
During the Vietnam War the National Guard was a way of dodging Vietnam.

Fair about what? Nobody cares about who's dodging what anymore. Clinton dodged, trump dodged, bush was national guard, mccain didn't dodge.

Absolutely correct, the Champagne Unit. Witness George W. Bush, Dan Quayle, 360 sports figures including 7 Dallas Cowboys and 389,000 other well connected men.

Absolutely correct, the Champagne Unit. Witness George W. Bush, Dan Quayle, 360 sports figures including 7 Dallas Cow
boys and 389,000 other well connected men.

You conveniently didn't include wild bill again. Lol.

He isn't running for President of the United States, Donald Trump is.
Nothing unfair about comparing one former president to one running for that office. You are just trying to control the thread and peoples thoughts. VERY communist of you really.

I just offered the best advice possible to you. If you don't like him don't vote for him, if he isn't running then you've got nothing to complain about.
Face it OP you hate white people and it shows.

You hate the active military and it shows. I have finally met an American who likes a candidate that spits on military service.
I support the military 100%. Just because a person has NOT served does NOT mean they hate our military. Beside YOUR OWN argument FAILS. Where are Hillary's military service records? Oh there are NONE so by YOUR argument she must HATE the military.

Oh, you really ARE that stupid. You do realize that when Hillary was of recruitment age, that women were not being recruited or drafted, right?

Baby Huey, your IQ-214 is just shining through again.

But thanks for defending Bill Clinton, that way mighty nice of you!

Absolutely correct, the Champagne Unit. Witness George W. Bush, Dan Quayle, 360 sports figures including 7 Dallas Cow
boys and 389,000 other well connected men.

You conveniently didn't include wild bill again. Lol.
He was a Rhodes Scholar, not in the National Guard.

Forum List

Back