The consequences of gun regulations

off topic , but now they have another way of disarming as they disarm PTSD'ers .
PTSD'ers shouldn't have guns.
-------------------------------- well , some would say that they weren't think correct when they put themselves into a SPECIAL category of loon for a few hundred bucks a month Sealy . [just guessing on the money]

i say what i say because many think that PTSD is just some B.S. Sealy .

For those who feel they have to own a gun, try living without a gun. You will do just fine.

DROP DEAD, Moron. Just because you have gotten by fine by random chance, you would assume all others will too? That all gun purchasers do so out of some irrational fear and paranoia? That no one buys them simply because they like them and enjoy the shooting sports? You are the epitome of stupidity times arrogance, never realizing that NO gun law can ever perfectly delineate the line where it will catch all people disposed at some future date to misuse one while just letting all people who do deserve or will need one in the future!

think that was the 'lautenberg act' back in 98 or early 2000s and affected even misdemeanors . Just more disarming or noose tightening and affects even a brother to brother fist fight thats been reported and responded to so that a REPORT has to be writen up Sealy .

I can imagine many of you would have said it was wrong to go get all of Nic Cruz' guns before he did anything wrong.

I'm sorry but if your neighbors view you as a volatile nut maybe you shouldn't have guns. This neighbor of my friends said, "hey, can you get your dog off my lawn?". I almost said fuck off but I said ok and moved on. Something told me the guy was crazy. Now I find out one day he came out of his backyard and shot a squirl with a 22. He lives on the lake. So he shot towards people who could have been boating or swimming. He's crazy. I asked my buddy why he didn't call the cops and he said he only heard about it. I would have called the cops and gotten him a felony so he can never own a gun again ever. Fucking retard. We have gun nuts like this all over America. We need to start calling the cops on these nuts before they snap. If you don't want to lose your guns don't let people think you are nuts.

Watch Nicholas Cruz play with his guns. This should be enough to take his guns away.

No...you are wrong......the 2nd Amendment supporters have stated that the police should have arrested him for his violent attacks on other students, and staff, for the 38 odd times the police showed up to his home...and he should have been committed to a mental institution when it was recommended 2 years ago......in each case those things did not happen....it was democrat policies, in particular, The Promise Program of obama, that kept this kid from being arrested and getting his name on a no buy list for guns....

It isn't 2nd Amendment supporters who are letting actual gun criminals out of jail over and over again.....we aren't talking about a kid with mental problems...we are talking hard core criminals, with actual arrest records, felonies....felonies for illegal gun possession that the democrats keep letting out of jail...who then actually go on to commit murder, the majority of murder in this country compared to the rare mass shooter.......and democrats are the ones allowing that to happen...

The real question...why do you guys keep supporting democrats who keep letting actual, convicted gun criminals out of jail so they can murder people?

Of the 11,004 people murdered in 2016....71 were killed by mass shooters...the rest, the majority, you will find were criminals with long histories of crime and violence who were in jail or arrested.....who were let out due to democrat policies.....

Why do you support that?

And before you say, no, democrats don't do that....here......notice that it is the NRA and Republicans trying to keep the democrats from releasing these violent criminals....

California Democrats hate the gun, not the gunman – Orange County Register

Now that Democrats have supermajorities in the California state Legislature, they’ve rolled into Sacramento with a zest for lowering the state’s prison population and have interpreted St. Augustine’s words of wisdom to mean, “Hate the gun, not the gunman.”

I say this because, once they finally took a break from preaching about the benefits of stricter gun control, the state Senate voted to loosen sentencing guidelines for criminals convicted of gun crimes.

Currently, California law requires anyone who uses a gun while committing a felony to have their sentence increased by 10 years or more in prison — on top of the normal criminal penalty. If enacted, Senate Bill 620 would eliminate that mandate.

The bill, which passed on a 22-14 party-line vote, with support only from Democrats, now heads to the state Assembly for consideration.

Republicans and the National Rifle Association have vowed to campaign against it.

Why have Democrats suddenly developed a soft spot for criminals convicted of gun crimes? The bill’s author, state Sen. Steve Bradford, D-Gardena, says that he was motivated to write the bill after a 17-year-old riding in a car involved in a drive-by shooting was sentenced to 25 years in prison, even though he claims that he wasn’t the one who pulled the trigger.

and for all those anti-gunners who want to know where criminals get guns....well...this law lowers the prison time for those who give guns to criminals.....

Why is that?

Prop. 57, for example, very deceptively and fundamentally changed the definition of what constitutes a “non-violent” offense.

supplying a firearm to a gang member,

l
felon obtaining a firearm,

discharging a firearm on school grounds

And here, from Illinois...more democrats letting violent criminals out of jail....

Chicago's grim murder trend blamed on light sentencing, misguided reforms

Lamar Harris had seven felony convictions and 43 arrests when he shot three Chicago police officers. The same week, Samuel Harviley, who had just been paroled after serving less than half of his sentence for armed carjacking, shot yet another of the Windy City’s finest.

Police officials, researchers and many elected leaders all agree that the pair were prime examples of the violent pool of criminals driving the city’s historically high crime rate. Ex-cons well-known to police and with a proven propensity for violence are being let out early from prison or let off lightly by judges, only to wreak havoc on the city, they say.

------

“We have five districts that are driving the crime in the city,” Johnson said in a recent radio interview. “And within those districts, there is a small subset of individuals who are responsible for those crimes. They have multiple arrests for gun offenses and until we start holding these people accountable [the problem will persist].”

----

Illinois is one of several states implementing recommendations from prison reform commissions to reduce or even eliminate mandatory minimum sentences. Those groups seek to reduce prison populations by as much as 25 percent.

The movement to slash sentences and free inmates is given momentum by controversial, police-involved shootings that galvanize communities, as well as protests by Black Lives Matter and civil rights groups. But shortening sentences of violent offenders puts both police and law-abiding residents of the inner city at risk, say law enforcement officials.

think that was the 'lautenberg act' back in 98 or early 2000s and affected even misdemeanors . Just more disarming or noose tightening and affects even a brother to brother fist fight thats been reported and responded to so that a REPORT has to be writen up Sealy .

I can imagine many of you would have said it was wrong to go get all of Nic Cruz' guns before he did anything wrong.

I'm sorry but if your neighbors view you as a volatile nut maybe you shouldn't have guns. This neighbor of my friends said, "hey, can you get your dog off my lawn?". I almost said fuck off but I said ok and moved on. Something told me the guy was crazy. Now I find out one day he came out of his backyard and shot a squirl with a 22. He lives on the lake. So he shot towards people who could have been boating or swimming. He's crazy. I asked my buddy why he didn't call the cops and he said he only heard about it. I would have called the cops and gotten him a felony so he can never own a gun again ever. Fucking retard. We have gun nuts like this all over America. We need to start calling the cops on these nuts before they snap. If you don't want to lose your guns don't let people think you are nuts.

Watch Nicholas Cruz play with his guns. This should be enough to take his guns away.

No...you are wrong......the 2nd Amendment supporters have stated that the police should have arrested him for his violent attacks on other students, and staff, for the 38 odd times the police showed up to his home...and he should have been committed to a mental institution when it was recommended 2 years ago......in each case those things did not happen....it was democrat policies, in particular, The Promise Program of obama, that kept this kid from being arrested and getting his name on a no buy list for guns....

It isn't 2nd Amendment supporters who are letting actual gun criminals out of jail over and over again.....we aren't talking about a kid with mental problems...we are talking hard core criminals, with actual arrest records, felonies....felonies for illegal gun possession that the democrats keep letting out of jail...who then actually go on to commit murder, the majority of murder in this country compared to the rare mass shooter.......and democrats are the ones allowing that to happen...

The real question...why do you guys keep supporting democrats who keep letting actual, convicted gun criminals out of jail so they can murder people?

Of the 11,004 people murdered in 2016....71 were killed by mass shooters...the rest, the majority, you will find were criminals with long histories of crime and violence who were in jail or arrested.....who were let out due to democrat policies.....

Why do you support that?

And before you say, no, democrats don't do that....here......notice that it is the NRA and Republicans trying to keep the democrats from releasing these violent criminals....

California Democrats hate the gun, not the gunman – Orange County Register

Now that Democrats have supermajorities in the California state Legislature, they’ve rolled into Sacramento with a zest for lowering the state’s prison population and have interpreted St. Augustine’s words of wisdom to mean, “Hate the gun, not the gunman.”

I say this because, once they finally took a break from preaching about the benefits of stricter gun control, the state Senate voted to loosen sentencing guidelines for criminals convicted of gun crimes.

Currently, California law requires anyone who uses a gun while committing a felony to have their sentence increased by 10 years or more in prison — on top of the normal criminal penalty. If enacted, Senate Bill 620 would eliminate that mandate.

The bill, which passed on a 22-14 party-line vote, with support only from Democrats, now heads to the state Assembly for consideration.

Republicans and the National Rifle Association have vowed to campaign against it.

Why have Democrats suddenly developed a soft spot for criminals convicted of gun crimes? The bill’s author, state Sen. Steve Bradford, D-Gardena, says that he was motivated to write the bill after a 17-year-old riding in a car involved in a drive-by shooting was sentenced to 25 years in prison, even though he claims that he wasn’t the one who pulled the trigger.

and for all those anti-gunners who want to know where criminals get guns....well...this law lowers the prison time for those who give guns to criminals.....

Why is that?

Prop. 57, for example, very deceptively and fundamentally changed the definition of what constitutes a “non-violent” offense.

supplying a firearm to a gang member,

l
felon obtaining a firearm,

discharging a firearm on school grounds

And here, from Illinois...more democrats letting violent criminals out of jail....

Chicago's grim murder trend blamed on light sentencing, misguided reforms

Lamar Harris had seven felony convictions and 43 arrests when he shot three Chicago police officers. The same week, Samuel Harviley, who had just been paroled after serving less than half of his sentence for armed carjacking, shot yet another of the Windy City’s finest.

Police officials, researchers and many elected leaders all agree that the pair were prime examples of the violent pool of criminals driving the city’s historically high crime rate. Ex-cons well-known to police and with a proven propensity for violence are being let out early from prison or let off lightly by judges, only to wreak havoc on the city, they say.

------

“We have five districts that are driving the crime in the city,” Johnson said in a recent radio interview. “And within those districts, there is a small subset of individuals who are responsible for those crimes. They have multiple arrests for gun offenses and until we start holding these people accountable [the problem will persist].”

----

Illinois is one of several states implementing recommendations from prison reform commissions to reduce or even eliminate mandatory minimum sentences. Those groups seek to reduce prison populations by as much as 25 percent.

The movement to slash sentences and free inmates is given momentum by controversial, police-involved shootings that galvanize communities, as well as protests by Black Lives Matter and civil rights groups. But shortening sentences of violent offenders puts both police and law-abiding residents of the inner city at risk, say law enforcement officials.

Yes you will admit he should have been arrested. But would you go so far as to say the guy should have all his guns confiscated and he should be on a list of people who can never buy a gun?

Forum List

Back