The conservative heritage foundation want's to "end recreational sex".

Are you conservatives really OK with that?

Or maybe all of my joke have been on the money and conservatives don't have sex anyway?

Inquiring minds want to know!

LOL! She's not even from this country. smh

Or maybe all of my joke have been on the money and conservatives don't have sex anyway?

So some women get bipolar from the pill and she is saying maybe they should close their legs. Instead of suffering emotional problems, from taking the pill. It's an opinion, I know you loons hate those. Don't worry crept, you cannot get a man pregnant. So you good, sex on.

Alabama just ended IVF. Other states will rush to follow suit. Parents trying to conceive: fuck them!

This woman represents the Heritage Foundation? How did that happen, exactly?

You idiot.

It is a subject you don't legislate but educate. Recreational sex can have a lot of pitfalls and there are long lines at the V.D. Clinics to show for it plus adoption centers and foster homes with unwanted kids.

Much ado about nothing while the doddering old fool continues to fuk up the Country.

This woman represents the Heritage Foundation? How did that happen, exactly?

You idiot.
It's the heritage foundation's twitter account. They are the ones who said "end recreational sex". You can ignore the video.

Forum List

Back