The Continued Growth of Liberal Indoctrination in Schools

You know the godless liberals would be foaming at the mouth if some teacher were teaching that God was real, and failing students who said he wasn't. Hell it would make the national leftard stream news.

This is just one more example of the progs two faced, hypocritical, bigoted agenda.

She's obviously not a Christian.
Oh yes. Obviously. Because............................why?
She can't be Christian and teach god as myth. Your left wing indoctrination apparently never explained that part to you about why you should hate Christians.
Was that the lesson? Do you have a copy of the lesson so we can actually read what the class was about? The reason I ask is because we have yet to hear just one firm story about this.
So now suddenly the story isn't as clear as it was when you made your previous posts. How convenient.
All I know....and it isn't much...is what the school district put out.....INCLUDING that she is a Christian. Are you calling the school district liars?
I'm saying that it is impossible to be a Christian and consider god as myth. You deal with who applied the labels. Including yourself.

Liberals circle the wagons when busted 'indoctrinating' kids, forcing their own lessons and agenda on them against what the curriculum says to teach.

So you Libs ARE saying that the Anti-God lesson is in the curriculum, the teacher was supposed to tell the kids God is a myth and doesn't exist, and was SUPPOSED to fail any kid that does not agree?!

On the positive side, at least this teacher did not cut their heads off, like the other intolerant anti-Christian crowd does. :p

Was that the lesson? Do you have a copy of the lesson so we can actually read what the class was about? The reason I ask is because we have yet to hear just one firm story about this.

No, I just quoted how this Anti-God 'lesson' was NOT in their or any other class' books or curriculums.

How do you know that to be a fact?

The school refuses to make any comments, but he scheduled a meeting with the teacher yesterday. The school reportedly did say that this assignment / 'lesson' was NOT in the school's cucurriculum.
So the district didn't put this comment out?

Full Katy ISD Statement:

"Yesterday, October 26, at the end of the school day, two West Memorial Junior High parents contacted the school's principal to share their concern over a classroom activity that they felt questioned students' religious beliefs. The school principal immediately responded to the parents by informing them that she would investigate and meet with the teacher the following morning. At the conclusion of the investigation today, the principal determined that the classroom activity included an item that was unnecessary for achieving the instructional standard. The activity, which was intended to encourage critical thinking skills and dialogue by engaging students in an exercise wherein they identified statements as fact, opinion, or common assertion was not intended to question or challenge any student's religious beliefs as reported by some media outlets.

The teacher is distraught by this incident, as some commentary has gone as far as to vilify her without knowing her, her Christian faith, or the context of the classroom activity. Still, this does not excuse the fact that this ungraded activity was ill-conceived and because of that, its intent had been misconstrued. As a result, the activity will no longer be used by the school, and appropriate personnel action will be taken. The school regrets any misconceptions that may have resulted from this teacher-developed classroom activity and assures its school community that the religious beliefs of all students and staff are welcomed and valued at Memorial Junior High."

Italics mine.

From Katy ISD teacher reportedly tells student God doesn't exist

You know the godless liberals would be foaming at the mouth if some teacher were teaching that God was real, and failing students who said he wasn't. Hell it would make the national leftard stream news.

This is just one more example of the progs two faced, hypocritical, bigoted agenda.

The 'If this was the other way around' application is NEVER considered by the Liberals because the answer is detrimental to their argument.....

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
She can't be Christian and teach god as myth. Your left wing indoctrination apparently never explained that part to you about why you should hate Christians.
So now suddenly the story isn't as clear as it was when you made your previous posts. How convenient.
All I know....and it isn't much...is what the school district put out.....INCLUDING that she is a Christian. Are you calling the school district liars?
I'm saying that it is impossible to be a Christian and consider god as myth. You deal with who applied the labels. Including yourself.
So you are sure that this teacher really truely believes that god is a myth instead of using that as some kind of example for a critical thinking activity? It's a obvious fact to you?

More and more, they get out the torches and pitchforks first. Can't have any critical thinking going on.

More and more, they get out the torches and pitchforks first. Can't have any critical thinking going on.
More and more when you leftists anti Christian agenda is exposed, you peddle out some of the most outrageous hyperbole defending it.

Problem is, you're not fooling anyone.

She's obviously not a Christian.
Apparently someone isn't being straightforward because it's impossible to be Christian and profess god as myth. If there is a deeper unreported aspect to the lesson then that needs to be investigated. You were happy to point out her Christianity in an effort to show duplicity but you failed to consider the context of potentially unreported elements.
"Eat your own"

More and more when you leftists anti Christian agenda is exposed, you peddle out some of the most outrageous hyperbole defending it.

Have you lit your torch yet? Going after that christian teacher now? Great. Watching you all snarl at each other can be entertaining.

Can't have any ideas / beliefs contrary to the Liberal / 'her' beliefs.
- TEACHER: Kids, there is only one belief in this class - God is a myth.
- GLOBAL WARMING SHEEP: 'All Global Warming 'Deniers' Should be JAILED...

Whatever...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I'm extremely appreciative of all those who know EXACTLY what happened...what was said, what was done, etc. in that classroom. Even the school district doesn't seem to have it all clear yet.....but you guys are right on top of the Truth with a capital "T". Bravo :clap:

I'm extremely appreciative of all those who know EXACTLY what happened...what was said, what was done, etc. in that classroom. Even the school district doesn't seem to have it all clear yet.....but you guys are right on top of the Truth with a capital "T". Bravo :clap:
I repeat...

Apparently someone isn't being straightforward because it's impossible to be Christian and profess god as myth. If there is a deeper unreported aspect to the lesson then that needs to be investigated. You were happy to point out her Christianity in an effort to show duplicity but you failed to consider the context of potentially unreported elements.
"Eat your own"... You said that.

I repeat...

And "obviously" that's exactly what happened and what was said, right? You know that because.....................................how?

I repeat...

And "obviously" that's exactly what happened and what was said, right? You know that because.....................................how?
Isn't that what the thread is about? A teacher teaching god as myth?

Have you lit your torch yet? Going after that christian teacher now? Great. Watching you all snarl at each other can be entertaining.
I can't get at a torch, since you libs have circled the wagons around your Christian hating bigot teacher and you have all the torches.

I repeat...

How do you know that that was the lesson? Were you there? What is it that makes it so OBVIOUS to you?

I repeat...

How do you know that that was the lesson? Were you there? What is it that makes it so OBVIOUS to you?
Yeah... whatever bo... I guess no one wants to play your silly little game. They know what's going on and you're not fooling anyone.

To hear Libs whine about how Big Tobacco is truly ironic when you look at how Libs indoctrinate young people

I learned Greek mythology decades ago. Nobody complained about calling those gods mythological.

The left advocates for separation of church and state - well, unless the religious instruction provided by the state is anti-Christian, then state sponsored religious instruction is just fine...

The teacher should be fired, just the same as if she were forcing kids to be baptized in her class.

Forum List

Back