The Continued Growth of Liberal Indoctrination in Schools

Why are the Greek gods a myth but the divine Jesus Christ not?

What relevance has this to the situation at hand? Was this a mythology or comparative religion class?

Hint: No, religion has nothing to do with the class. This was an out of control Atheist proselytizing her religion and violating her position by punishing children who failed to adopt her faith.

She should be fired.

Like I said, should she be fired if she called the Greek gods mythological?

If not why not?

I repeat...

Apparently someone isn't being straightforward because it's impossible to be Christian and profess god as myth. If there is a deeper unreported aspect to the lesson then that needs to be investigated. You were happy to point out her Christianity in an effort to show duplicity but you failed to consider the context of potentially unreported elements.
"Eat your own"... You said that.
And "obviously" that's exactly what happened and what was said, right? You know that because.....................................how?
Isn't that what the thread is about? A teacher teaching god as myth?

How do you know that that was the lesson? Were you there? What is it that makes it so OBVIOUS to you?
I'm responding to the thread. And you hate Christians.
Pretty obvious stuff.
I hate Christians? Are you happier when you pretend to be persecuted like that?
I don't feel persecuted. I'm just making an observation.

Why are the Greek gods a myth but the divine Jesus Christ not?

What relevance has this to the situation at hand? Was this a mythology or comparative religion class?

Hint: No, religion has nothing to do with the class. This was an out of control Atheist proselytizing her religion and violating her position by punishing children who failed to adopt her faith.

She should be fired.
She was? Funny when the School District stated she is a Christian. They must have been lying since you know so much more about what happened....what REALLY happened.

And "obviously" that's exactly what happened and what was said, right? You know that because.....................................how?
Isn't that what the thread is about? A teacher teaching god as myth?

How do you know that that was the lesson? Were you there? What is it that makes it so OBVIOUS to you?
I'm responding to the thread. And you hate Christians.
Pretty obvious stuff.
I hate Christians? Are you happier when you pretend to be persecuted like that?
I don't feel persecuted. I'm just making an observation.
Is this another one of your expert "obvious" observations?

It is not 'religion' to not believe in the Easter Bunny.

"There is not god" is a statement of faith, not of fact.

To force children to recite said statement of faith is religious indoctrination.

You don't get to force other peoples children to adopt your religious beliefs. This isn't Iran, or North Korea.
How do you know that that is what happened in that classroom? Is there some video, some transcript? How are so many people on this thread so darn sure about what happened in that classroom?

It is not 'religion' to not believe in the Easter Bunny.

"There is not god" is a statement of faith, not of fact.

To force children to recite said statement of faith is religious indoctrination.

You don't get to force other peoples children to adopt your religious beliefs. This isn't Iran, or North Korea.

The children's assignment was to identify a list of statements as fact or opinion, or some other choices from what I've been able to gather.

The statement in question was:

There is a God.

Josh Chapin on Twitter

In fairness the student should have been to correctly answer that the statement was an opinion.

The children's assignment was to identify a list of statements as fact or opinion, or some other choices from what I've been able to gather.

There is a God.

Josh Chapin on Twitter

In fairness the student should have been to correctly answer that the statement was an opinion.

That was not their assignment - try again.

There is a God.

Josh Chapin on Twitter

Then you post their assignment if you have it.

PS I find it hilarious that you're in this thread calling for a teacher's head because you think she wasn't being politically correct while at the same time you're over in PC's thread ranting against political correctness attacking free speech on college campuses.

There is a God.

Josh Chapin on Twitter

Then you post their assignment if you have it.

PS I find it hilarious that you're in this thread calling for a teacher's head because you think she wasn't being politically correct while at the same time you're over in PC's thread ranting against political correctness attacking free speech on college campuses.
I too what to see the actual assignment.

Forum List

Back