The Continued Growth of Liberal Indoctrination in Schools

2015-10-21-1445453357-2502675-ScreenShot20151021at2.48.54PM.png

Direct TV has 6mbps Internet.

Cable has 300mbps Internet.

Hi, I'm Barack Obama & I'm fucking stupid.

But you knew that already.

One doesn't have to be a liberal to believe that God is a myth. Ayn Rand, for instance.

One doesn't have to be a liberal to believe that God is a myth. Ayn Rand, for instance.

One DOES have to be a leftist to believe you have the right to force that belief onto public school children.

Which IS the issue at question.

I'm extremely appreciative of all those who know EXACTLY what happened...what was said, what was done, etc. in that classroom. Even the school district doesn't seem to have it all clear yet.....but you guys are right on top of the Truth with a capital "T". Bravo :clap:
I repeat...

Apparently someone isn't being straightforward because it's impossible to be Christian and profess god as myth. If there is a deeper unreported aspect to the lesson then that needs to be investigated. You were happy to point out her Christianity in an effort to show duplicity but you failed to consider the context of potentially unreported elements.
"Eat your own"... You said that.
And "obviously" that's exactly what happened and what was said, right? You know that because.....................................how?
Isn't that what the thread is about? A teacher teaching god as myth?

How do you know that that was the lesson? Were you there? What is it that makes it so OBVIOUS to you?
Yeah... whatever bo... I guess no one wants to play your silly little game. They know what's going on and you're not fooling anyone.
What is the "silly little game" I want to play? Actually wanting to know what the lesson REALLY was and what REALLY happened? I guess I just don't make a very good pitchfork and torch kind of person.

I learned Greek mythology decades ago. Nobody complained about calling those gods mythological.

The left advocates for separation of church and state - well, unless the religious instruction provided by the state is anti-Christian, then state sponsored religious instruction is just fine...

The teacher should be fired, just the same as if she were forcing kids to be baptized in her class.
How do you know that the instruction was "religious"? How do you know that it was "anti-Christian"? Were you there? How do you know?

I'm extremely appreciative of all those who know EXACTLY what happened...what was said, what was done, etc. in that classroom. Even the school district doesn't seem to have it all clear yet.....but you guys are right on top of the Truth with a capital "T". Bravo :clap:
I repeat...

Apparently someone isn't being straightforward because it's impossible to be Christian and profess god as myth. If there is a deeper unreported aspect to the lesson then that needs to be investigated. You were happy to point out her Christianity in an effort to show duplicity but you failed to consider the context of potentially unreported elements.
And "obviously" that's exactly what happened and what was said, right? You know that because.....................................how?

How do you know that that was the lesson? Were you there? What is it that makes it so OBVIOUS to you?
I'm responding to the thread. And you hate Christians.
Pretty obvious stuff.

I learned Greek mythology decades ago. Nobody complained about calling those gods mythological.

The left advocates for separation of church and state - well, unless the religious instruction provided by the state is anti-Christian, then state sponsored religious instruction is just fine...

The teacher should be fired, just the same as if she were forcing kids to be baptized in her class.

why don't we fire teachers for teaching greek mythology?

I repeat...

I'm responding to the thread. And you hate Christians.
Pretty obvious stuff.
I hate Christians? Are you happier when you pretend to be persecuted like that?

One DOES have to be a leftist to believe you have the right to force that belief onto public school children.

Which IS the issue at question.

Schools should be allowed to teach the truth as we know it. All supernatural beings are mythological.

That's why they call believing in them 'faith'. Or at least we call it faith when it's attached to an 'approved' religion.

Schools should be allowed to teach the truth as we know it.

So, if a teacher "knows" that Jesus is God" they should have the right to not only teach it, but flunk students who don't agree?

All supernatural beings are mythological.

That's why they call believing in them 'faith'. Or at least we call it faith when it's attached to an 'approved' religion.

There is either separation of church and state, or there is not. Look, anyone paying attention knows that you Communists never supported separation of church and state, and are just fighting a war against Christianity. But you laid the ground rules, so now they will bite you.

I would like to know why so many on this thread know Exactly what happened in that classroom...what the lesson was, what it was designed to do, what was the learning target, the assignment, etc. How are you privy to the exact event?

So, if a teacher "knows" that Jesus is God" they should have the right to not only teach it, but flunk students who don't agree?

There is either separation of church and state, or there is not. Look, anyone paying attention knows that you Communists never supported separation of church and state, and are just fighting a war against Christianity. But you laid the ground rules, so now they will bite you.

It is not separation of church and state to teach that supernatural beings are anything other than mythological.

It is not separation of church and state to teach that supernatural beings are anything other than mythological.
How do you know that's what she was doing?

Why are the Greek gods a myth but the divine Jesus Christ not?

What relevance has this to the situation at hand? Was this a mythology or comparative religion class?

Hint: No, religion has nothing to do with the class. This was an out of control Atheist proselytizing her religion and violating her position by punishing children who failed to adopt her faith.

She should be fired.

A schoolteacher who teaches that the God of the Bible is not a myth, but does in fact really exist,

is endorsing a religious belief without logical rational reasonable grounds to do so.

Forum List

Back