The Cop lied and its easy to see

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
14344311_1574116742897917_7294515032567755139_n.jpg

But lets hear the new story they have after being exposed. Maybe the PCP they found was waving around a gun they never found

I am always suspicious of anyone who refuses using pronouns. "I approached the vehicle just as the suspect was stepping out of the vehicle. And as I got closer to the vehicle the perpetrator reached his hand into the vehicle to retrieve an object from inside the vehicle." This person is a liar!

I'll wait for the investigation, thanks though.

Eyes dont work...thats always a side effect of cop shootings. The video is never good
I'm ready to blame the police when I see the facts.

This isnt about blaming the police. The cop said one thing. The pic shows another thing. That proves a lie.
And that will come out in the investigation. I'm not saying the cop is innocent..I am saying I want more info. Looks like a book or paper was under him. That too, could be bad for the police.

Eyes dont work...thats always a side effect of cop shootings. The video is never good

This isnt about blaming the police. The cop said one thing. The pic shows another thing. That proves a lie.
And that will come out in the investigation. I'm not saying the cop is innocent..I am saying I want more info. Looks like a book or paper was under him. That too, could be bad for the police.

Nope the picture is right there. Thats the info we have and you cant seem to determine if the window is open or not.

Its pretty simple

Nope the picture is right there. Thats the info we have and you cant seem to determine if the window is open or not.

Its pretty simple
Someone could say, it looked like the drivers side window is up, but the window in the passenger back seat is open. Hard to tell.

I thought I read he took four shots. Now THAT is a big problem if it's true.

Its pretty simple
Someone could say, it looked like the drivers side window is up, but the window in the passenger back seat is open. Hard to tell.

HALLELUJAH!! He has been given the gift of sight! NOW he sees the clear lie told...it only took 4 posts

Its pretty simple

HALLELUJAH!! He has been given the gift of sight! NOW he sees the clear lie told...it only took 4 posts

My first post said I was ready to blame the police if facts came out and in subsequent posts I said four shots were a lot and it looks like a book or newspaper under him. That's not 4 posts...but nice try. Why can't you as well see beyond your nose and try to be objective as I have been?

This isnt about me this is about the cop said he reached into a window that clearly is shut. That is a lie. You can talk about all the other stuff you like but that, without an investigation is contrary to the truth.

Is this the Charlotte shooting? The gun was recovered. There was no book at the scene. Case pretty much closed.

This isnt about me this is about the cop said he reached into a window that clearly is shut. That is a lie. You can talk about all the other stuff you like but that, without an investigation is contrary to the truth.
You're conflating 2 different incidents it appears. The Tulsa cop was a female and your own caption says he reached into the VEHICLE not he reached into the window. Perhaps the door was ajar and that's where he reached? After being shot his body closes the door?

I haven't even heard about the Tulsa shooting so I have no opinion on justification or murder but reading your posts & looking at your linked photos & captions it seems obvious your either intentionally mixing the two incidents to complete a narrative or you're actually confused.

I am always suspicious of anyone who refuses using pronouns. "I approached the vehicle just as the suspect was stepping out of the vehicle. And as I got closer to the vehicle the perpetrator reached his hand into the vehicle to retrieve an object from inside the vehicle." This person is a liar!
Fuck you. How about that?

CC, on PCP he could push right through the window. open/closed no matter. How are the Police supposed to know up/down? He walked over there as they followed from behind the vehicle.

again.........he could have simply went "downtown" but he chose to try some crazy stuff. Get your tit in a wringer.........you may get squashed.

You're conflating 2 different incidents it appears. The Tulsa cop was a female and your own caption says he reached into the VEHICLE not he reached into the window. Perhaps the door was ajar and that's where he reached? After being shot his body closes the door?

Yes and maybe the cop calls windows doors and doors windows! And when she said he reached in the window what she really meant was not the window!

I haven't even heard about the Tulsa shooting so I have no opinion on justification or murder but reading your posts & looking at your linked photos & captions it seems obvious your either intentionally mixing the two incidents to complete a narrative or you're actually confused.

Sorry, nope. It clearly says HE reached in the window. Just because you think it says something different is no one elses fault but your own.

I tend to believe the police officer in these situations, and almost always it is proven that the police officer did no wrong. I know it suits your racist agenda to think that police officers are gun-toting killers just looking for a minority to shoot, but that is simply not the case. You are taking a tragic situation and using it for your tawdry political purposes, and stirring up hatred and violence. You are the bad person, not this police officer. When you met God, he will have a lot of questions for you.

Yes and maybe the cop calls windows doors and doors windows! And when she said he reached in the window what she really meant was not the window!

Sorry, nope. It clearly says HE reached in the window. Just because you think it says something different is no one elses fault but your own.
Read the fucking captions YOU POSTED. It does not say window it says VEHICLE. How the fuck am I confused? You posted it i read it. Where's the disconnect?

Forum List

Back