The Corona Virus is not Politics folks....it's microbiology that simple.

This is the kind of panic that I think Trump has been trying to circumvent by trying to assure the public that the government is on this and donthoard things
Trump can't win with the left. If he creates hysteria like the left they'll criticize. If he reassures the public theres no need to worry, they'll say he doesnt take it seriously.

You can't satisfy these kinds of people
There`s a problem when the man trying to "reassure" the public has told 17,000 lies since inauguration. The public also recognizes that he is as untrustworthy as a person can possibly be and he was as guilty as OJ when he was impeached.

This is the kind of panic that I think Trump has been trying to circumvent by trying to assure the public that the government is on this and donthoard things
Trump can't win with the left. If he creates hysteria like the left they'll criticize. If he reassures the public theres no need to worry, they'll say he doesnt take it seriously.

There`s a problem when the man trying to "reassure" the public has told 17,000 lies since inauguration. The public also recognizes that he is as untrustworthy as a person can possibly be and he was as guilty as OJ when he was impeached.

List them.

You dont speak for "the public."

You might speak for TDS sufferers.

I think you missed 3 zeros.

Why not tell us 17,000,000

List them.

You dont speak for "the public."

You might speak for TDS sufferers.

I think you missed 3 zeros.

Why not tell us 17,000,000
List his lies? Here are 16,000 of them. Take your time and thanks for asking.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/

Ok, what if 50% of those people were already tested negative? They’d need another test, no?
how do you know anyone has been tested? Ash mark on forehead? Hahaha hahaha
It is a case by case basis.

SSuppose someone has symptoms for cancer; should they get tested? Of course they should.

Does that mean they will never possibly get cancer? Of course not.

But there is still value in knowing the facts at this moment in time.
cancer isn't contagious. so, not the same flavor of test. when walking into a public facility will basically wipe out any test taken, it's ridiculous.

Still with the test kits. Test kits don’t do anything!!!!!!
Well they can let you know with fairly good accuracy if you have the disease or not, then take effective measures to limit spreading the disease yourself.
So everyone should be tested? Hahaha hahaha
If their doctor thinks they need one, sure.
I agree. that's not what this is about, this is about setting up stations in parking lots and having people drive in and get tested. Once they go to the next public facility, they'll need another test. there is no logic other than if one has symptoms. Period.

Forum List

Back