The Corona Virus is not Politics folks....it's microbiology that simple.

You're going to be exposed and there's nothing you can do about it. You cannot stop this.
There's no such thing as acting early enough, or reacting strongly enough or buying enough toilet paper or quarantining until it's no longer a danger or any of that. China claims to have reached a turning point....most likely that turning point is something that simply reached itself and now that they are alert to it they will take measures to protect individuals for the time being but make no mistake.... everyone alive will be exposed in time.

I knew once I heard about the 14 day incubation period during which time people don't necessarily feel anything at all that the exponent of increase was already way out or reach and far beyond any simple measure like quarantining.

It doesn't work as a political club .... sorry people.....

Just be thankful that this bug is fairly benevolent compared to swine flu for instance.
It could have been much worse....it could have had the most active contagion factor in history combined with the most virulent kill percentage in history too....fortunately we got only one of those. Don't get me wrong...this is still a catastrophe but it's one you cannot stop.

JO
I wonder if farting from infected people can spread it. Anyone ever ask?
I wonder if burping can be an issue.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You're going to be exposed and there's nothing you can do about it. You cannot stop this.
There's no such thing as acting early enough, or reacting strongly enough or buying enough toilet paper or quarantining until it's no longer a danger or any of that. China claims to have reached a turning point....most likely that turning point is something that simply reached itself and now that they are alert to it they will take measures to protect individuals for the time being but make no mistake.... everyone alive will be exposed in time.

I knew once I heard about the 14 day incubation period during which time people don't necessarily feel anything at all that the exponent of increase was already way out or reach and far beyond any simple measure like quarantining.

Just be thankful that this bug is fairly benevolent compared to swine flu for instance.
It could have been much worse....it could have had the most active contagion factor in history combined with the most virulent kill percentage in history too....fortunately we got only one of those. Don't get me wrong...this is still a catastrophe but it's one you cannot stop.

JO
nothing has stopped the media and democrats using the coronavirus as a political weapon
Maybe THEY should have shown some concern during the last pandemic HIN1

JO

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I researched the fart. You can be exposed by a sick persons fart if they were naked . Cloths sink the fart so it is not a problem. Sucking a naked fart of a Corona sufferer ain't good.

https://www.quora.com/If-a-person-with-a-cold-or-flu-farts-can-you-get-sick-with-the-flu-or-a-cold-if-you-happen-to-be-

nearby-and-smell-it

JO
But it can be slowed down, the growth curve 'flattened' and more time given for the government to respond with more test kits, and more time to get a vaccine and treatment put together and thus lives saved.
Still with the test kits. Test kits don’t do anything!!!!!!

JO

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Oh yes absolutely....

Have you ever seen a black light replay of
A casual conversation? The saliva spray is all over the place.

Jo

Well they can let you know with fairly good accuracy if you have the disease or not, then take effective measures to limit spreading the disease yourself.

Well they can let you know with fairly good accuracy if you have the disease or not, then take effective measures to limit spreading the disease yourself.

What are your thoughts on crazy shit like this, Jim?

the-crowd-in-chicago-ohare-airport.png

Long lines at O'Hare Airport increase concerns of more spread of COVID-19 in US

If they didn't have it before they got in line. . . . there is a damn good chance they will have it by the time they get tested.

What are your thoughts on crazy shit like this, Jim?...
If they didn't have it before they got in line. . . . there is a damn good chance they will have it by the time they get tested.
Exactly.

This is the kind of panic that I think Trump has been trying to circumvent by trying to assure the public that the government is on this and donthoard things.

For goodness sakes, how much TP does anyone really need? At our home, 2 people, we go through one pack of TP a month with rolls left over. I counted 12 the other day and went and bought 8 m ore rolls, and there was plenty left for other buyers. I still have Purell left over from a bug I had about a year ago, dont need any more so I didnt buy any.

The panic is making this thing worse, which was predictable. I just wish not so much of this stuff was made in China.

What are your thoughts on crazy shit like this, Jim?...
Exactly.

This is the kind of panic that I think Trump has been trying to circumvent by trying to assure the public that the government is on this and donthoard things.

For goodness sakes, how much TP does anyone really need? At our home, 2 people, we go through one pack of TP a month with rolls left over. I counted 12 the other day and went and bought 8 m ore rolls, and there was plenty left for other buyers. I still have Purell left over from a bug I had about a year ago, dont need any more so I didnt buy any.

The panic is making this thing worse, which was predictable. I just wish not so much of this stuff was made in China.
Ok, what if 50% of those people were already tested negative? They’d need another test, no?

how do you know anyone has been tested? Ash mark on forehead? Hahaha hahaha

JO

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I researched the fart. You can be exposed by a sick persons fart if they were naked . Cloths sink the fart so it is not a problem. Sucking a naked fart of a Corona sufferer ain't good.

https://www.quora.com/If-a-person-with-a-cold-or-flu-farts-can-you-get-sick-with-the-flu-or-a-cold-if-you-happen-to-be-

nearby-and-smell-it
Sadly clothes don't cover a mouth like they can cover up the rest of a person's body.

JO

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Oh yes absolutely....

Have you ever seen a black light replay of
A casual conversation? The saliva spray is all over the place.

Jo
Thank you for sharing what you know of. :) :) :)

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

Ok, what if 50% of those people were already tested negative? They’d need another test, no?
how do you know anyone has been tested? Ash mark on forehead? Hahaha hahaha
It is a case by case basis.

SSuppose someone has symptoms for cancer; should they get tested? Of course they should.

Does that mean they will never possibly get cancer? Of course not.

But there is still value in knowing the facts at this moment in time.

This is the kind of panic that I think Trump has been trying to circumvent by trying to assure the public that the government is on this and donthoard things
Trump can't win with the left. If he creates hysteria like the left they'll criticize. If he reassures the public theres no need to worry, they'll say he doesnt take it seriously.

You can't satisfy these kinds of people

Forum List

Back